Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
Cl11234566 Offline

16.11.2019 04:15
frantic final minutes Antworten

Oscar has revealed to Sky Sports News HQ the extent of his frustration at a lack of playing time this season but insists he wants to stay at Chelsea and prove himself under new manager Antonio Conte. The 24-year-old Brazil international has made 20 Premier League starts after an early-season injury and is reportedly attracting interest from a host of top European clubs including Juventus.But, speaking ahead of their penultimate game of the season at Liverpool, live on Sky Sports 2 HD on Wednesday night, Oscar says Contes arrival is a clean slate for the entire Chelsea squad. Its been very difficult for me, Oscar told Sky Sports News HQ. I had a great season last season, and Im coming from two or three seasons of doing well, but I was one of those players who got injured at the start of the season. Oscar has made 13 appearances of the bench this season When I came back, the team wasnt doing so well and I found myself on the bench and in and out of the first team. I didnt achieve the level I wanted to achieve but hopefully next season I can do better.[The new managers arrival] is great for the players. Obviously you have to prove yourself. Im sure the coach has been following all the players individually. Oscar is looking forward to proving himself under Antonio Conte next season It will be a breath of fresh air to the team and everyones excited to prove their worth to be here. Obviously I havent been very happy because I havent been playing very much but, with the new coach coming in, its a fresh beginning for everyone.Doubts remain, however, over the future of Chelseas long-standing captain John Terry, who is out of contract in June, and has not been given any indication yet from the club that he is in line for an extension.Terry said on Tuesday that he still wants to stay at Stamford Bridge, while interim head coach Guus Hiddink believes the centre-back is worthy of a new deal, and Oscar also hopes the skipper will remain at the club.He said: His future is down to him and Chelsea to decide whats best. Obviously I want him to stay but its down to them.Hes a great leader and he has helped me ever since I arrived here. I like him very much but he will know whats best for his future and whatever he decides Ill be happy for him. Also See: Sky Live: Liverpool v Chelsea Premier League table WATCH: Klopp on Chelsea game Get a £10 free bet! Ed Walsh Jersey . The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. White Sox Jerseys China . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/1474e-geor...-white-sox.html. -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Fielder Jones White Sox Jersey . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. Jimmy Cordero Jersey .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. OKLAHOMA CITY -- San Antonio fought off Father Time, the league MVP and an injury to its best player to return to the NBA Finals. The Spurs beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 112-107 in overtime Saturday night in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals to set up a rematch with the Miami Heat. San Antonio will host Game 1 on Thursday night and will try to avenge last years heartbreaking loss. San Antonio led Miami 3-2 before losing Game 6 in overtime, then dropping Game 7. "People keep talking like we werent close to winning, but we were ready to win last year," Spurs centre Tim Duncan said. "Were happy its the Heat again. Weve got that bad taste in our mouths still." A trio of 30-somethings led the way for the Spurs. Duncan had 19 points and 15 rebounds, Boris Diaw scored 26 points and Manu Ginobili chipped in 15 points and six rebounds for the Spurs. San Antonio pulled this one out despite All-Star point guard Tony Parker missing the entire second half and overtime with left ankle soreness. Popovich said Parker had been struggling with the ankle since Game 4 of the series. The Spurs overcame it the way they have for more than a decade -- with teamwork, passing and great performances by role players. "We didnt know how much Tony was hurt in his ankle," Diaw said. "But we didnt want to go to Game 7, and we didnt know if he would be ready to play if we did or if he would be 100 per cent, so we tried to get it over with tonight." It was the third-best playoff scoring effort of Diaws 11-year career and his best since 2006. "Boris was amazing," Duncan said. "He had an unbelievable game. Hes had a great series." Russell Westbrook had 34 points, eight assists, seven rebounds and six steals, and MVP Kevin Durant added 31 points and 14 rebounds for the Thunder. But Oklahoma City committed 20 turnovers that led to 33 points for the Spurs. Westbrook and Durant each had seven turnovers. "We started settling for too many jump shots," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "It just seemed like we couldnt get enough good looks at the basket. Defensively, they just had us scrambling around." San Antonio also handled Serge&nbbsp;Ibakas return from injury.dddddddddddd Oklahoma Citys defensive star missed the first two games with a strained left calf, but he returned to help the Thunder win the next two games and tie the series. The series featured five blowouts wins by the home teams, but the closeout game was a gem. Oklahoma City overcame a 12-point deficit in the fourth quarter to force overtime. "I have to be honest, this victory is really sweet because we know we played one hell of a team, and we take great satisfaction in that since theyre so special," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. In overtime, Duncans shot from the baseline rattled in to give the Spurs a 110-107 lead with 19 seconds to go. Durant missed a good look at a 3-pointer, and the Spurs rebounded and went to the line. Diaw missed the first and made the second free throw to make it a four-point lead for the Spurs. Westbrook missed a wild 3-pointer, and Spurs wrapped it up. San Antonio led by 12 early in the fourth quarter, but the Thunder chipped away at the free throw line after getting the Spurs into foul trouble. Back-to-back baskets by Westbrook and Durant cut San Antonios lead to 93-91 with 4:01 to play, leading to the frantic final minutes. Westbrook was fouled on a drive with 9.3 seconds to play. He made both free throws to tie the score at 101. Ginobilis fadeaway at the free-throw line against Westbrook missed, and the game went to overtime. Ginobili said the Thunder were a significant hurdle, and he expects them to be a roadblock in the future. "They are a pretty good team," he said. "They have so much talent, so much athleticism, so much future. They are a tough team." Notes: The Spurs had just two assists and missed all five of their 3-point attempts in the first quarter. ... Spurs C Matt Bonner started for the second straight game. He made just 1 of 5 3-pointers in the first half as the Thunder backed off of him. ... Westbrook had four steals in the first half. ... Thunder coach Scott Brooks was issued a technical foul in the third quarter. ... Westbrook made his first 10 free throws and 17 of 18 overall. ... Thunder G Derek Fisher, 39, played every minute of the fourth quarter and overtime. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz