Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
Cl11234566 Offline

16.11.2019 04:15
innings his previous outing Antworten

Novak Djokovic denied he has a temper problem after firing a ball into the crowd during his victory over Dominic Thiem at the ATP World Tour Finals in London. The world No 2 received a warning for hitting a ball in the direction of coaches Boris Becker and Marian Vajda, who were sitting in the stands, after losing the first set in a tie break 12-10.The ball flew past Becker and Vajda and only narrowly missed a spectator. Djokovic wins O2 opener Novak Djokovic battled back from a set down to beat Dominic Thiem It followed a similar incident at this years French Open, when he threw his racket and almost hit a line judge during his quarter-final win over Tomas Berdych.Djokovic went on to beat Thiem 6-7 (10-12) 6-0 6-2, but when questioned about the incident in his post-match press conference, he replied: I keep doing these things? Why dont [I] get suspended, then? Highlights from Djokovics win over Dominic Thiem Im close? Im still not suspended, so if Im not close, Im not close. It could have been [serious], yes. It could have snowed in O2 arena, as well, but it didnt.Im the only player that shows his frustration on the court? Thats what you are saying? It is not an issue for me. Its not the first time I did it.Sky Sports analyst Annabel Croft was courtside at the end of the first set and admitted she had been taken aback by Djokovics actions. Djokovic talks to Sky Sports tennis analyst Mark Petchey at the Sky Pad She said: Im just shocked at what he just did. He slammed a ball right towards Boris Becker and Marian Vajda.The ball just skimmed past them and into the crowd. That just tells you the bubbling anger inside him. Novak is absolutely steaming right now.Djokovic and Thiem were closely matched in the opening set, but the defending champion upped his game in the second and third sets and ran out a comfortable winner. Djokovic said breaking early in the second set was key to beating Thiem He added: I knew after that the first opening couple games of the second set would be crucial for me to start with a break up, which I did. I felt more comfortable. I started swinging more freely in the second set. I made him play an extra shot. He started making more errors, which I used.I was on top of his second serves, putting a lot of pressure. I thought I played very well in the second set especially, but the third as well.Watch every day of the ATP World Tour Finals, from November 13-20, live on Sky Sports. Full schedule here. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Also See: Tour Finals: Panel predictions Novak out to silence doubters Murray: Faster court a benefit Shots to watch at the O2 Air Max 270 Mens Clearance . Villar connected off Joe Saunders (11-14), sending a drive well over the left-field fence for his first career homer. The Astros scored six times in the first three innings to chase Saunders. Nike Air Max 270 Ispa Black . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-womens-sale.html. Before that, Rousey needed a total 23 minutes and 26 seconds to take care of her last eight opponents - and one of those fights lasted 10 minutes and 58 seconds. Air Max 270 White Cheap . Seriously. Seven years of losing has brought many different faces, players and management, to the annual pre-season get-to-know-the-team round up. Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit China . The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. Hosmer was originally hit on the hand in the first inning of a July 20 loss to Boston. He has played most of the time since, but missed a few contests due to the injury, then departed Thursdays win over the Twins and had tests that revealed the fracture.PHOENIX - Aaron Hill drove in three runs and made a game-ending diving stop, Miguel Montero hit a two-run single in the eighth inning and the Arizona Diamondbacks rallied for a 5-4 win over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night. Trailing 3-2 in the eighth, Detroit went ahead on Torii Hunters two-run single up the middle off Brad Ziegler. Eury De la Rosa (2-0) got the final two outs in the inning and Arizona rallied when Phil Coke (1-2) walked two in the bottom half after being hit by a line drive. The Diamondbacks loaded the bases on a two-out walk and Montero came through with his single up the middle off Ian Krol to put Arizona up 5-4. David Peralta tied a team record with two triples and Hill made his diving stop in the outfield grass to help Addison Reed work around a walk in the ninth for his 24th save. Arizona starter Chase Anderson won his first five starts and lost the next four before allowing a run on seven hits in six innings to beat Miami his last outing on July 7. The rookie right-hander wasnt nearly as sharp against the Tigers, though he was still effective. He allowed run in the first inning on Miguel Cabreras run-scoring single and another on a wild pitch inn the third.dddddddddddd Anderson worked around baserunners over the next three innings, but didnt give up another run against the ALs best-hitting team. He allowed two runs and five hits and struck out five in six innings. Detroits Rick Porcello bounced back from a rough outing by holding the Royals to a run in seven innings his previous outing. His main trouble against the Diamondbacks was their top two hitters, Peralta and Hill. Hill hit a solo homer in the first inning, his eighth of the season. Peralta hit triples in the third and fifth inning, setting up Hill for a sacrifice fly and an RBI groundout that put Arizona up 3-2 in the fifth. Porcello was good against everyone else, allowing five hits and three runs with five strikeouts. NOTES: Peralta is the fifth Arizona player to have two triples in a game and second rookie, joining Robby Hammock, who did it June 8, 2003, against Cleveland. ... Cabrera has 36 RBIs in 40 career games against Arizona. ... Arizona RHP Trevor Cahill will pitch Wednesday against the Tigers, his second since returning from the minors. He allowed three runs in five innings against the Chicago Cubs in a no-decision on July 18. RHP Anibal Sanchez pitches for Detroit. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz