Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
Cl11234566 Offline

11.11.2019 03:55
I must admit the star of the opening ceremony Antworten

This is going to be a good team. I realize I tend to say that about almost every team in my CFL previews this year, but with Montreal it is easy to express analytical optimism for many reasons. First is quarterback Troy Smith. There is nothing really physically outstanding about Smith; he is 60, 224 pounds with a good arm and good mobility. I sum him up as thick and quick. But there is something about him, a genuine confidence expressed through experience in football at a high level. An articulation and intelligence that you "pick up on" when he is in front of a camera talking about himself and the league. And a unique level of humility that says in order to perform, I have to learn; not the other way around. I have always looked at humility as a strength and maturity; arrogance as a weakness and insecurity. When you consider the short amount of preparation time Smith experienced last year, his solid on field performance in yes, limited games, was very impressive. You have to feel good that as the teams starter from the outset, improvement is inevitable. I know of the other Alouettes QBs, but I would be immensely surprised if, outside of injury, Smith is not the No. 1 quarterback wearing No. 1. And with Anthony Calvillo retired, I am sure Smith looks at this training camp as a career opportunity, not a wait-and-see situation. On the defensive side of the ball, the Alouettes have an exceptional unit with just one unknown: who will play middle linebacker now that Shea Emry is an Argonaut? This issue is more a ratio adjustment problem than a personnel problem. It would be great if you could replace a Canadian with another good Canadian but if not, you will have a market of linebackers ready throughout the United States. The two positions of numeric wealth in NCAA football are running back and linebacker; simply said there are a lot of them. Last year Montreal was first in some significant defensive categories: fewest yards allowed at 314 per game, fewest rushing yards allowed at 88 per game; fewest 2nd down conversions allowed, most two and outs forced, most quarterback sacks with 59, and a key one, most takeaways with 56. All they need is to find or develop a new middle linebacker. Thats a manageable situation. On offence, Brandon Whitaker will be back and with Jamel Richardson and SJ Green it is hard to argue that the two best slot receivers are anywhere but Montreal. The Chad Johnson experiment will be an interesting one. Hes closer to 40 than 30 but the bottom line is can he still move like he is 20? Answers will be given early but if he is competing for a roster spot with someone younger and equal in talent, the younger guy will get it. The single biggest mediating factor in athletic performance is age. You know it is coming but you cant stop it, you can only slow it down. Special teams will improve with Larry Taylor and Duron Carter as returners, but also a rededication to blocking effectively for the returners as a priority. And finally there is Tom Higgins, the new Alouettes head coach. More than a few years removed from coaching, Higgins is about as much a polar opposite from the previous full-time head coach as you can get. And that is a good thing. Higgins is pragmatic and calculated; hes an administrator and no one knows the rules better. Hes been named CFL coach of the year and is a Grey Cup-winning coach. He is not the next youthful flash of success, quite the opposite. This decision comes from the experience of decades being the front man of the organization. This one is logical and safe compared to last years decision, which was risky and a novelty. It does not happen very often but every now and then games are determined by experience or inexperience with CFL rules. This year, thats an advantage with Higgins in Montreal. In the East, Toronto has to keep Ricky Ray healthy for 18 games because assuming the next Zack Collaros is on the roster is unrealistic. Hamilton has to continue to improve and may be the team to beat early. Ottawa is brand new, if they make the playoffs it will be a successful season. So where does that leave Montreal? With a new coach, new quarterback, new receivers, and maybe more adversity than any CFL team last year, they still finished 8-10, only three games out from first place. Another 8-10 finish this year is very unlikely; expect Montreal to surprise come November in BC. Cheap Authentic Air Max .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. Fake Air Max . This is Lowry’s third time winning the award in his career. He won the award last season and as a member of the Houston Rockets in 2011. https://www.airmaxchina.us/. Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Wholesale Air Max . The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4. Clearance Air Max . - The Raiders have released guard Mike Brisiel after two disappointing seasons in Oakland.Sky Sports Voice of Football Martin Tyler is commentating for UEFA in France throughout Euro 2016 and hell be sharing his thoughts on the colour and excitement of the event here on skysports.com. First up he reflects on the opening match and a big night for France… I am in the French capital, but it was a case of London calling at the Stade de France tonight.First of all Tottenhams Hugo Lloris made a superb save at the start of the match; then Arsenals Olivier Giroud scored the opening goal of the tournament; before West Hams Dimitri Payet scored the goal that sealed a tremendous win for France over Romania. The result means France have lifted the curse of the opening match at European Championships. They are only the second host nation in the last eight to win the first game after Belgium in 2000.Prior that, the last hosts to win their opening match were France themselves in 1984, who remain the last hosts to win a European Championship. I covered that tournament, which was defined by Michel Platini after he scored all those wonderful goals.Now Payet has the chance to be the Platini of Euro 2016. Tonight he made one for Giroud and then scored a sensational goal and appeared very moved as he was substituted near the end of the game. Dimitri Payet was the man of the match in Paris During my commentary for UEFAs world feed I commented with five minutes to go that France would surely get one more chance at 1-1 to win the game - but I was wrong! Payets goal could hardly be described as a chance.Im still buzzing as I write this and my co-commentator, Alan Smith, said there wont be a better goal scored in the tournament.Payet was deservedly named man of the match, even before his goal, and his name was called out four times to huge cheers as the players did a mini lap of honour at the end. Olivier Giroud celebrates scoring Frances opening goal a Meanwhile, Giroud has scored eight in eight now and seems to be winning the supporters over. In the last warm-up match against Scotland, Patrice Evra pointed to the name on tthe back of his shirt as if to say look, hes good and he made an important contribution against Romania.ddddddddddddAlan has obviously been compared with Giroud, and despite failing to score with two good headed chances he kept going and got his goal eventually. It was nice to see the Premier League have such an impact on the first game. I commented with five minutes to go that France would surely get one more chance at 1-1 to win the game - but I was wrong! Payets goal could hardly be described as a chance. Martin Tyler It was a really good start to the tournament and the opening game can set the standard for what follows. For all of us out here it has really whetted our appetite for what lies ahead.France might not be the most passionate football country in the world, but this tournament seems to have ignited the place and the atmosphere inside the stadium was absolutely excellent.I must say, the opening ceremony had the most seamless transition into the match I have ever seen. It was almost as though the match was an extension of the ceremony itself. DJ David Guetta performed during the opening ceremony The songs were being sung and then suddenly the Republican Guard and a choir appeared along with the players. It was totally seamless and very stylish.I must admit the star of the opening ceremony, David Guetta, is not my cup of tea but Alan really loved it. He has been educating me over the last couple of days and it has been an important part of our preparation!In all seriousness though, its been a difficult build-up for France going into this tournament following the events of last November and the industrial problems taking place at the moment, so they deserved a good night.With a little help from some of Londons Premier League stars, they certainly had one. Also See: Payet stunner thrills France As it happened Paul Mersons predictions Balagues star men ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz