Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
wh3171 Offline

11.11.2019 02:37
Cheap Air Jordan Free Shipping Antworten

TORONTO - Ricky Ray and Chad Owens delivered a most improbable comeback win for the Toronto Argonauts. Jordan China .Rays 69-yard TD strike to Owens with 1:14 remaining in regulation time earned the Argos a stunning 34-33 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Friday night. Ray found a wide-open Owens, who then managed to evade defender Erik Harris for the game-winning touchdown.However, the big play almost never was. Owens said he stumbled shortly after making the catch, which allowed Harris to make up ground on the Argos slotback.I got excited as soon as I caught it, I went to turn and almost lost my footing . . . so I gave him a chance to kind of recover, Owens said. Hats off to Harris for finishing that play, Im just glad I had enough juice left to take it all the way.Its the biggest win of the season. Every game from here on out is the biggest game of the season. We have to have that mentality to the Grey Cup, its a must-win game the rest of the way.Toronto (6-8) outscored Hamilton 21-3 in the fourth to erase a 30-13 third-quarter deficit and claim its third straight win. The Argos also moved into a first-place tie with the Ticats (6-8) in the East Division, two points ahead of the idle Montreal Alouettes (5-8).Toronto also evened the season series with Hamilton, with the two teams meeting again at Rogers Centre on Oct. 2. But what Fridays victory means is the Argos will again have the chance to play for first in the East next weekend when they host the Alouettes.The contest wasnt a gem by any means as both teams combined for 30 penalties for 331 yards and five turnovers.Such a frustrating night for most of the night but theres some character underneath the mistakes, said Toronto head coach Scott Milanovich. Weve got a ton to clean up but we survived for another week and have a chance to play Montreal for first place again.The guys in the locker-room are happy with that win but understand that wasnt our best effort tonight, hopefully.Ray was outstanding for Toronto, completing 34-of-46 passes for 431 yards and three TDs. He also scored on a one-yard run with 2:07 remaining that pulled the Argos to within 33-27.We obviously didnt play our best game but we had to fight through that, Ray said. We just hung in there and made the plays when we needed to.John Chiles had eight catches for 123 yards, both game highs. Owens finished with six receptions for 109 yards.Following Owens TD, Hamilton took over on its own 51 following Terrell Sinkfields 45-yard kickoff. The Ticats needed roughly 14 yards to give Justin Medlock a solid shot at the game-winning field goal but turned the ball over on downs with 38 seconds remaining when the third-down snap sailed past quarterback Zach Collaros.We were up 17 in the game, they have a Hall of Fame quarterback and great players, Collaros said. We had to stay on the field longer . . . they did a good job of keeping us off it.Sinkfield had a bitter-sweet contest against his former team. He accumulated 216 all-purpose yards but lost two fumbles and earned a stern reprimand from Austin for showboating towards the Toronto bench on a punt return. The coach gave me a good talking to, Sinkfield said.The loss tarnished a solid showing by Collaros, who finished 23-of-32 passing for 302 yards and two TDs. He also added 55 yards rushing and a touchdown on seven carries.Moissis Madu was Hamiltons receiving leader with six catches for 87 yards before sustaining an undisclosed injury that left the Ticats without a running back late in the contest. Andy Fantuz had seven receptions for 77 yards and a TD.Collaross pinpoint 22-yard touchdown strike to Luke Tasker at 11:34 of the third staked Hamilton to a commanding 30-13 lead. It came a play after Torontos Branden Smith dropped a sure pick-six when he couldnt corral Collaross pass in the flats.The contest involving arch rivals battling for top spot in the East Division drew a sparse but energetic gathering of 17,811 at Rogers Centre with the roof closed. By comparison, 16,279 fans watched the Toronto Raptors play the Boston Celtics in their first home pre-season game at the Air Canada Centre.But Hamilton let Toronto hang around by trying to be too cute. Delano Johnson recovered Sinkfields fumble on an attempted end around at the Ticats 35-yard line. Ray converted with a six-yard TD pass to Steve Slaton just 54 seconds later to cut the visitors lead to 30-20.I just lost it, Sinkfield said of his fumble.The turnover was big for Toronto, though.It just allowed us to creep closer, Milanovich said. I think it was a little easier for everyone to keep believing when we cut it to 10.That, for sure kind of kept us in the game and kept our guys believing.Hamilton suffered its first loss in five games and just its second in seven since Collaross return. He missed five starts earlier this year due to concussion-like symptoms.Collaros guided Hamilton to a 13-12 win over Toronto in his first game back Sept. 1, which was also the inaugural contest at Tim Hortons Field. The Ticats are 4-0 at the new facility.Medlock finished with three converts and four field goals.Spencer Watt scored the other Toronto TD. Waters booted the convert and two field goals.NOTES — Rays TD strike to Slaton was his 68th as an Argo, moving him into fourth on the clubs all-time list . . . Receiver LaVon Brazill and offensive lineman Jarriel King didnt dress for Toronto. Defensive back Emanuel Davis and offensive lineman Jeremy Lewis were Hamiltons scratches . . . With Brazill out, Chiles made his first start since July for Toronto . . . Hamilton came into the weekend having had 82 different players on its roster, most on the CFL. Toronto is second with 76. Wholesale Air Jordan . Louis Cardinals, the team will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the opening of the SkyDome. Jays legends Jimmy Key and Ernie Whitt, members of playoff and World Series-winning teams of the past, will be on hand for the festivities to look back at what was the beginning of the Jays halcyon years. Air Jordan Discount . The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news. https://www.jordanchina.us/ . Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it. ATLANTA -- The Washington Wizards moved up the Eastern Conference standings with their first win in Atlanta in six years. The Hawks are in a free-fall in the conference and must decide if a trade-deadline move is needed to stop their losing streak. John Wall scored 21 points and Washington recovered after almost blowing a 20-point lead to beat the reeling Hawks 114-97 on Wednesday night. "We needed it real bad," said Washingtons Trevor Ariza, who made an improbable 75-foot shot to end the third quarter. "Especially if were trying to make the playoffs these last 28 games. This one was big for us. Especially knowing that we havent won here in a while. I think that gives us a little bit of momentum." Paul Millsap had 21 points and 11 rebounds, and Elton Brand, a fill-in starter at centre, had 20 points and 11 boards for the Hawks, who have lost seven straight. Trevor Ariza and Bradley Beal each had 19 points for the Wizards, who snapped a three-game losing streak. Washington ended an 11-game skid in Atlanta, winning for the first time since Jan. 11, 2008. The Wizards moved a half-game ahead of Atlanta in the battle for fifth place in the Eastern Conference. "We know its a two- or three-game spread from the third spot and its two or three games away from being in the eighth spot or out of the playoffs, so its definitely a tight race right now," Wall said. "Weve just got to find a way to get on a streak. We havent been on a good streak. I think its time for our team. We deserve a winning streak." The Hawks, who trailed by 20 points in the first half, made a third-quarter charge to twice cut the deficit to one point. The Wizards closed the period with 3-pointers by Martell Webster and Ariza. Arizas 3-pointer was the shot of the game -- a buzzer-beater from near the free throw line on the other end of the floor to end the period. "Once I let it go, it felt good," Ariza said. "I tried to do my best to go to the bench not get too excited because we had another quarter to go. Im just happy we got the win." Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said the 3s by Webster and Ariza turned the momentum. "I think its a very fine margin of error for every team in the NBA," Budenholzer said. Cheap Air Jordan Free Shipping. . "I think we had it down to two. Webster hit a tough 3-pointer from the corner. Then we let our guard down a little bit, and (Ariza) made a shot from the three-quarter court. It went from a two-point game to an eight-point game. That was a tough 15-second stretch." Washington had lost three straight and five of six before beating the Hawks. The Hawks had only nine players in uniform. Gustavo Ayon, who had been the fill-in starting centre, was held out after hurting his right shoulder in Tuesday nights loss at Indiana. Guard DeMarre Carroll missed his third straight game with a left hamstring strain. Brand, 34, who has averaged 16 minutes as a backup, played 35 minutes and set his season high for points, while matching his high for rebounds. Brand wouldnt blame the teams losing streak on a shortage of players. "It seems like were dealing with a myriad of injuries, but we definitely have enough players to win," Brand said. "We need to find a way to win and get this monkey off our back and stay in the race." The Hawks have a severe shortage of players at centre. They already have lost All-Star Al Horford for the season after he had surgery to repair his torn right pectoral muscle. Horfords backup, Pero Antic, is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his right ankle. Budenholzer said the injuries do not add urgency to make a deal before Thursdays trade deadline. Wizards centre Marcin Gortat took advantage of the Hawks lack of size, scoring 14 points with 12 rebounds. Martell Webster had 13 points. NOTES: The official play-by-play listed Arizas shot as a 57-footer, but replays confirmed the shot was much longer, launched from near the Hawks free-throw line. ... Washington had seven players score in double figures. ... Ariza made five 3-pointers. ... Kyle Korver made his first 3-pointer of the game late in the first half, extending his NBA record to 122 consecutive games with a 3. ... G Cartier Martin, also making his fourth start, filled in for Carroll and scored only four points. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz