Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 174 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
ylq Offline

10.10.2019 10:11
o better understand our h Antworten

On the morning of Sunday, October 18, I participated in volunteer service activities at Jinshanwei Station of Jinshan Railway with several students from the first grade of our school. The staff of Jinshan Railway first introduced us to the operation of the Jinshan Railway Newport Cigarettes Coupons, the Jinshan tourist attractions and the daily work of the Jinshan Railway Volunteer Service Team, and arranged the service activities of our students today. I was excited to wear the vest of the volunteer service, put on the badge of the volunteer service, the red scarf fluttered, and a sense of pride came to life. At the south exit of the railway station, I stood straight. The passengers came and went, I felt that they looked at us, the smile on the face was warm, and the eyes were warm. Some passengers are probably coming to travel. We have carefully provided the route. Some passengers do not know the way to swipe in and out of the platform. We have timely guidance in the past; some passengers want to know the time of the train, we provide detailed information consultation; Passengers will not use the ticket vending machine, we take the initiative to introduce. I met a grandfather and a grandmother. When they came up from the escalator, they looked around and saw me waving to me. I rushed to them immediately. They came to Jinshanzui fishing village to travel and wanted to know how to pass. I am very happy to tell them that I have been to Jinshanzui Fishing Village several times, very close to this, and then took them to the side of the Jinshan tourist attractions signs that were introduced in detail. I think that through our hands-on efforts Marlboro Cigarettes, we will be able to better understand our hometown between the moments of staying, so that they can have a happy mood and a happy yearning in the land of Jinshan. One morning volunteer service activity, I stood a little bit sour, said a bit dry, and my stomach feels a little hungry, but I am very happy to participate, probably this is the true meaning of helping others. I learned through the Internet that volunteers' service tenet is dedication, friendship, progress, mutual help. Volunteer service is a non-profit activity that does not provide remuneration for the purpose of providing services and help for others and society with intelligence, physical strength and skills. I think that whenever and wherever, no matter what position, you need the volunteer service spirit Carton Of Cigarettes, you need the ability and level of volunteers. I want to grasp the present, study hard, and make my own contribution to the construction of the motherland and the development of society in the future.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz