Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 194 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
ylq Offline

21.04.2020 03:30
Mom said, I am very Antworten

Mom said, I am very happy, because I have read books since childhood. Yes, the happiest hour is to listen to my mother telling stories before going to bed every day. The vivid stories brought me to all kinds of wonderful realms and made me feel the joys and sorrows of the world. I often listen to it with interest, as if I was there. So I asked my mother: "Why do you have so many nice stories?" My mother said with a smile: "It's not that there are many stories of my mother, but that there are many stories in the book, and there are so many stories in the book. "I hurriedly grabbed my mother's book, which was so densely filled with words that I couldn't understand it. My mother said again: "If you want to read a book, you have to recognize the word first." After that night, I began my career of reading and reading, and I formed an indissoluble bond with the book. Slightly larger, I recognized some words and read the book by myself. The pictures of books are as wonderful as the pictures of cartoons. The text below the picture is the sound of the cartoon (commentary). The sound makes the cartoon full of vitality and emotional color. Similarly, the text modifies the picture to be more humorous and vivid, and the image is realistic. The pictures are wonderful because of the words. I was always amused by the simple and vivid language, and for a time the book became my good friend. From the first grade, I started reading fairy tale books. "Little Mermaid", "Thumbnail", "Ugly Duckling" ... I love to watch it. Reading, I seem to have become a character in the book, dancing with Snow White, swimming with the little mermaid in the ocean, and wandering the fairyland with Alice ... Let me be whimsical; reading makes me see poverty and cowardice and feel resentful for Snow White Marlboro Gold. , Moved by the persistent pursuit of the Little Mermaid, and saddened by the bleak situation of the ugly duckling. At the same time, I also gained more knowledge and more spiritual food through the book Newport Cigarettes Coupons. As I grew older, the books I read were not limited to fairy tales, detective novels, poetry essays, and world-famous books ... I was exposed to more and more books, and I felt that I needed to use books to enrich myself. Because today's society is a society of knowledge development, ignorance is an obstacle to success. Without knowledge, it is equivalent to not having an identity card. It cannot keep up with the times and will be forgotten and eliminated by society. The accumulation of knowledge comes from reading. Not only can reading bring me to a good moral cultivation and keep up with the pace of the times, but also make me become universal, knowing the truth, goodness and beauty of the world, seeing the sinister side of the world, and avoiding the culture. Deceived and hurt by the low. Whenever I see some "Jianghu people" using superstition to deceive illiterate people, I am really thankful that I have the knowledge to see through their deceitful tricks; whenever I see the expression of some mountain children eager to read, I really have a book for myself Read and feel happy. The sea of ??books is vast and boundless, and only knowledge can broaden Dehui. Our students are like fish in the sea. If we can't drink sea water, we will starve to death if we don't drink it. Reading is just as happy as a fish playing in the sea, do n��t take reading as a burden; do n��t use the book to hate less when you use it; do n��t be less hard and do n��t work hard Parliament Cigarettes, the boss is sad. Books are the longevity of wisdom, reading is life The best necessities of the journey, reading can help you forget your sorrow. Eating constantly makes people strong, and keeping the book handy makes people smart, reading-the happiness of life!
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz