Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 228 mal aufgerufen
 UFO s
liny195 Offline

21.01.2020 04:55
The Jets signed center Ryan Kalil on Thursday Antworten

and the plan is for him to be in the starting lineup when they face the Bills to kick off the 2019 season.It’s just over a month until that game takes place Color Rush Blessuan Austin Jersey , which means Kalil will have to get up to speed on the offense pretty quickly. He’ll also have to get comfortable working with quarterback Sam Darnold, who said on Friday that he doesn’t think that’s going to be an issue.“Yeah, I think, again, from what people have said to me Youth Blessuan Austin Jersey , he’s a great dude and I don’t think there’s going to be any issue there getting along but again, I think communication as far as protections, run game, all that stuff, as much as we can communicate Womens Blessuan Austin Jersey , especially with our offense, with the offense that we want to create and the offense that we want to have, communication is key,” Darnold said at a press conference. “The more that we do that throughout this process, which is short Authentic Blessuan Austin Jersey , the short process to get ready for the season, the better off we’ll be.”Head coach Adam Gase also stressed the need for the two players to communicate well and said that Kalil’s “knowledge speeds up the process” for the second-year quarterback by taking some things off of Darnold’s plate. Anything that gets Darnold to a higher level will be a welcome addition to the Jets, so the hope is that the quarterback is right about how quickly Kalil will be settled in his new home. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady received good wishes from many people when he turned 42 years old on August 3, but none came from one of the quarterbacks chasing him in the AFC East.Sam Darnold was asked to take part in a video with other NFL players wishing Brady happy returns, but he declined to take part in the project. Darnold said that he’ll chat with Brady after games between the two teams Blessuan Austin Jersey Boys , but felt that taking part in a birthday celebration would be giving something he’s unwilling to give to a player who has reached heights that Darnold hopes to reach during his own career.“That’s just it, man — knowing what I’ve got to do,” Darnold said, via Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports. “I’m going to get every competitive edge I can, because he’s going to do the same thing. He’s the ultimate competitor. He’s exactly where I want to be when I’m his age. To chase that Infant Blessuan Austin Jersey , I can’t be giving him anything.”Whether this qualifies as a competitive edge or not is certainly subject to debate. As with players using musty criticisms from early in their careers as motivational chips, however, Darnold’s belief that it gives him one may be more significant than any conclusion drawn from that debate.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz