Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 UFO s
liny195 Offline

07.01.2020 02:57
When the New York Giants opened their locker Antworten

room this week Authentic George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , Wayne Gallman was in as much demand rookie quarterback Daniel Jones.It might seem unusual for a running back who has scored just twice on the ground in his more than two years in the NFL. But there was a reason.The Giants (1-2) are without Saquon Barkley entering Sunday's game at MetLife Stadium against the Washington Redskins (0-3).Gallman is tasked with filling in for the 2018 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year for the foreseeable future. Barkley is sidelined indefinitely with a high sprain to his right ankle. It's left New York without a home-run hitter on offense.Gallman understands this is his chance."I haven't had this opportunity since I have been in the league," he said Friday. "I am ready to prove myself and go out there and have some fun. The ultimate focus is getting the team a win. I hope to get some yards and stuff, but right now it's to get the W first."A fourth-round draft pick out of Clemson in 2017, Gallman has had two starts with the Giants. His best game was 15 carries for 89 yards against the Redskins late in his rookie season. He has caught 51 passes in his career for 306 yards and a touchdown.Barkley had 91 last season for four TDs.Giants running backs coach Craig Johnson said Gallman has shown flashes."He's proven it this year," Johnson said. "He's run at a high level, he's caught the ball well, he's protected well. That's what you have to be able to do. As a starter, you have to be able to do that for the length of the game. That's what has yet to be determined, I can't wait to see that happen."The one thing Barkley has done in his short career is make the big play. The second pick overall in the draft George Asafo-Adjei Jersey Boys , he had seven rushes for 40-plus yards and six for 50 yards or more. Against the Eagles in October, the Penn State product had a catch and a run for at least 50 yards."We have other ways we feel like we can create chunk plays," offensive coordinator Mike Shula said. "They might not be 50-yard plays, but if we can get those chunk plays anywhere from, as a run, over 12 yards, we kind of look for those, (and) in the passing game over 18. Those are momentum-changing plays and field position-changing plays which put you in a positive situation.Gallman is approaching this game the same way he would as if Barkley would be starting. He is watching videotapes of the Redskins' defensive fronts, how the linebackers play the defense Infant George Asafo-Adjei Jersey , the blitzes and looks Washington employs and assimilating all the information provided by the Giants coaches. That's besides focusing on his runs and how New York intends to block things.Gallman has a history of producing. He rushed for 1,527 yards in 2015 with the Tigers and 3,429 yards in three seasons in college. He isn't worried about being compared to Barkley."I'm me and you guys are going to see that," said Gallman, who will be backed up by veteran Eli Penny and rookie Jon Hilliman.NOTES: LB Alec Ogletree (hamstring), LB Tae Davis (concussion) and Barkley will not play Sunday. WR Cody Latimer, who missed last week's game with a concussion, practiced fully Friday. An unexpected, wild week in the NFL has passed us and it sure was fun to watch. Your top four point-getters in standard leagues were Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson (41.34 points in a loss to New Orleans) George Asafo-Adjei Jersey Draft , Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Mike Evans (41 points in an exciting loss to the New York Giants), Los Angeles Chargers WR Keenan Allen (37.1 points in a loss to Houston) and Giants QB Daniel Jones (34.24 points during his comeback victory against the Bucs).Let’s check out who you should start or sit for this week, along with their projected fantasy stats:Who to start1) QB Kyler Murray, Arizona Cardinals (vs. Seattle) - 19.46 pointsKyler Murray is here to stay and it’s clear he’s no pushover. He may not be Tom Brady, but he’ll solidify the quarterback position in Arizona for years to come. We’re also beginning to see real fantasy value out of Murray, who’s expected to put up 19.46 points against Seattle at home on Sunday. 2) RB Wayne Gallman Jr., New York Giants (vs. Washington) - 10.76 pointsWith star running back Saquon Barkley out for extended time with an ankle sprain, Wayne Gallman will take over at running back. For those desperate for a low RB2 or flex, Gallman could fit the bill. Rookie quarterback Daniel Jones will need him to produce if he hopes to continue the magic after Sunday’s offensive explosion in Tampa. The Giants take on the Redskins at home on Sunday. 3) RB Chris Carson George Asafo-Adjei NFL Jersey , Seattle Seahawks (vs. Arizona) - 16.44 pointsSeahawks head coach Pete Carroll says he’s still committed to running back Chris Carson. That’s good because Carson is about to go against the NFL’s fourth-worst run defense, averaging 157 rush yards against per game. Carson is scheduled to earn 16.44 points on Sunday. Who to sit1) RB Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers (vs. Philadelphia) - 15.43 pointsI’m not sold on Jones this week against the NFL’s second-best run defense, averaging less than 60 rushing yards against per game. Jones was limited in Monday’s practice, not a good sign for the Thursday nighter. And on top of all that, Matt Lafleur is giving more touches to backup RB Jamaal Williams now. 2) RB Nick Chubb, Cleveland Browns (vs. Baltimore) - 15.38 pointsLike Philly’s run defense, Baltimore’s run defense is for real. Averaging a stingy 60.3 rush yards against per game, the Ravens will give Nick Chubb his money’s worth. With Baker Mayfield’s abundant passing options available George Asafo-Adjei NFL Draft , I wouldn’t be surprised if Chubb sees less action. I’m not saying he’ll get zero points, but I don’t buy the 15.38 point prediction he’s currently getting. 3) RB Jaylen Samuels, Pittsburgh Steelers (vs. Cincinnati) - N/AAfter putting up a goose egg against the 49ers, the backup RB for Pittsburgh is no longer a viable option for flex plays. Some fantasy owners thought he might get decent touches behind James Connor, but this hasn’t materialized and the Steelers offense is quickly going down the drain. For 10-team leagues there are better waiver wire options out there. Let’s see how I did last week:StartBears WR Allen Robinson: 9 pointsPanthers WR DJ Moore: 12.9 pointsRedskins WR Terry McLaurin: 16.0 pointsSit Bengals WR John Ross III: 1.2 pointsSaints RB Latavius Murray: 0.2 pointsRedskins RB Adrian Peterson: 3.9 points

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz