Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 190 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
ylq Offline

19.12.2019 08:02
My mother bought me a Antworten

My mother bought me a new book called "Touch Science". When I got this book, I couldn't help but have a doubt��science is around, but it is invisible and intangible. How can I touch it? How about it? So I entered the science of this book with confusion. "The book Ocean has many interesting scientific experiments, such as:" eggs take root "," disobedient table tennis ", and" There is something wrong with the water temperature. "Among them, I like the" little foam fire extinguisher "best. Want to know how it extinguishes fire? Haha, let me tell you: when it is poured out mokingusacigarettes.com, be sure to aim at Mars so that you can Extinguish it. (I tell you quietly, I did n��t know it until I checked the information. Haha!) I know how it broke out, so I will teach you how to do it. First of all, prepare a container-Cola drink the rest (KFC barrels), can put test tubes, wire, straws, baking soda, vinegar, hand soap and water in the bottle. Then, wrap the wire around the test tube with a hook on it. This is for Hang it in the bottle. Then drill a hole in the bottle cap (you can put the straw in), insert the straw and fix it with tape. The straw should be inserted more than 5 cm, and the mouth should be exposed. Fill the test tube with vinegar, Use it The iron hook is hooked in the bottle. Then the wire and the test tube are fixed with a cloth strip. Then put 3-5 tablespoons of baking soda in a large bottle, 100 ml of hand soap, 100 ml of water, and shake the bottle to place the three things above Mix. This completes the fire extinguisher! Would you like to give it a try? In fact, the scientific principle of this experiment is: after baking soda and vinegar are mixed, carbon dioxide gas will be generated. The gas will form a lot of bubbles in the hand soap and water Parliament Cigarettes. It is emitted. Because carbon dioxide itself does not support combustion, it also blocks the combustion object from contacting the surrounding air, which makes the combustion material lose the combustion support of the air and extinguishes it. There are many experiments like this in the book, which can tell us a lot that we did n��t know before In fact, by doing these experiments with our own hands, we can better understand science. After reading this book, I discovered that science was with me. Without science, humans would not be able to survive. For example, without friction, cars I ca n��t move, and people ca n��t afford anything ... I finally understand why the book ��s title is ��Touch Science Marlboro Cigarettes.�� Because, We want to play school, learning by doing, hands-on side by side brains to understand the science around us, let us find out through experiments hidden in everyday phenomenon in scientific truth ah, science, my life can not live without you
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz