Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 131 mal aufgerufen
 UFO s
liny195 Offline

18.12.2019 03:39
//www.jetsjerseyproshop.com/ Antworten

FLORHAM PARK Marcus Maye Jerseys 2019 , N.J. (AP) — New York Jets starting safety Marcus Maye is doubtful to play in the team’s game Thursday night against the Cleveland Browns because of a foot injury.Maye has not played in a regular-season game because of the ailment. The Jets have not specified the nature of the injury. Maye had arthroscopic ankle surgery in the offseason, but this latest injury is unrelated.Doug Middleton has filled in for Maye in the starting lineup and ranks fourth on the team with 11 tackles.Outside linebacker Josh Martin and tight end Neal Sterling have been ruled out with concussions.Everyone else on the team’s injury report Wednesday is listed as a full practice participant and available to play.Martin has not played since suffering his head injury in the Jets’ third preseason game against the Giants. Sterling was injured last Sunday against Miami. Jets CEO Chris Johnson spoke with the press this afternoon after the team fired general manager Mike Maccagnan today.Here are some of the highlights with my thoughts.Christopher Johnson:..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesGang Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteGang Green Nationa New York Jets communityFollow Gang Green Nation online:Follow Gang Green Nation on TwitterFollow Gang Green Nation on FacebookFollow Gang Green Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchGang Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsJetsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Jets StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Jets NewsYahoo Jets Team PageYahoo Jets ReportYahoo Jets Depth ChartYahoo Jets TransactionsYahoo Jets PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Highlights from Chris Johnson’s press conference explaining Mike Maccagnan’s firingNew White ArDarius Stewart Jerseys ,97commentsEDTJets CEO Chris Johnson spoke with the press this afternoon after the team fired general manager Mike Maccagnan today.Here are some of the highlights with my thoughts.My Take: There might not be a good time to do this, but May after allowing the general manager to spend a record amount of money and run the Draft seems like an exceptionally poor time to do this.My Take: This is truly a remarkable statement. Chris Johnson is this team’s CEO. His job is to have a handle on the important issues facing this franchise at all times. His finger certainly should have been on the pulse enough to know whether he wanted to continue with a general manager BEFORE such a consequential offseason. This statement is essentially an admission he wasn’t doing his job during the 2018 season.My Take: If the Jets did such a great job ArDarius Stewart Jerseys 2019 , Johnson has a lot of explaining to do about why the team made this change.My Take: Seriously?My Take: That might be nominally true, but for all practical purposes Gase now has control of this franchise. The owner just put all applicants on notice that Gase being unhappy with personnel moves is grounds for termination. My Take: There are some attractive aspects of this job (Sam Darnold) White Darron Lee Jerseys , but again the head coach having the ability to get you fired because he disagrees with moves seems like a major drawback, one that might limit the candidates to Adam Gase cronies.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz