Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 525 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
ylq Offline

07.12.2019 07:41
..." The girl Antworten

There is a magic that fascinates me] There is a magic light in his eyes, unique. ����Title Remember the drizzle, the cold air mixed with rain, the ambiguity of memory makes me not remember where I am, only vaguely remembers that the grandfather who still misses is standing in the distance. In the distance, a girl, eight or nine years old, walked towards me with her grandfather's hand. The dark umbrella basically covered the lovely blue sky. The girl tilted her head and looked at the sky, and found that half of the umbrella was intertwined with half of the sky. The girl stretched out her hand and wanted to feel the moisturizing rain of the mother, but was pulled by her grandfather, and gently yelled, "Are you not afraid of cold?" , Grandpa is here. Drizzle is not afraid at all Wholesale Cigarettes. "Grandpa held the girl's face and smiled. The sound of laughter and rain combined to play the most beautiful symphony. The rain is getting heavier, and the water is accumulating more and more on the road Marlboro Red. The flowers and grasses are bent down by the rain. The pitiful appearance makes people sigh for them. The girl crouched, gently lifted the flower, and stared pitifully, saying, "Flower, rain must hit you, it must hurt!" Grandpa turned and stroked the girl's head, saying kindly: Although it hurts now, as long as they persist, their future will be happier. "" Why? "The girl wondered. "Because they have experienced wind and rain." Grandpa seemed to look into the distance. "I don't understand." The girl raised her immature face, thinking about this sentence, but she didn't know why. "Girl, what's wrong?" "Grandpa, on your shoulder ..." The girl pointed to Grandpa's shoulder. The girl stared at her grandfather, and found a magical light in her eyes mokingusacigarettes.com, complex and mysterious. When she looked closely, she disappeared magically. "Silly girl, it's nothing, let's go home." Grandpa's shoulders were wet. Is that an illusion? Long street, neon, time may really make fun of people. When I finally understood what the magic was, my grandfather left me and the magic was there forever! That love will always be remembered! !!

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz