Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
wh3171 Offline

02.12.2019 09:15
When they went on that winning streak Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . - Josh Smith was booed when he went to the scorers table to check in, booed when he touched the ball and booed again when he went to the line to shoot free throws.Just over a month after Detroit waived the high-priced forward, Pistons fans gave him an unfriendly welcome when he returned to the Palace on Saturday night as a member of the Houston Rockets. Detroit beat Houston 114-101.Smith, who spent nine seasons with the Atlanta Hawks, was with the Pistons for less than a season and a half. He said the boos didnt bother him too much.That wasnt emotional to me, because I wasnt here long enough to feel any kind of way about it, Smith said. If that happened in Atlanta, it would be tougher for me, but it didnt affect me at all.Smith said before the game he had no ill will toward his former team, which went on a seven-game winning streak immediately after cutting him.I still have friends on this team, where we hung out and we had fun times and fun memories together, Smith said. I have no hard feelings. When they went on that winning streak, I knew the process and the hard work that we had to put in right after Labor Day weekend, all the way into training camp — it was finally kind of paying off.Detroit cut Smith loose in late December. The Pistons started playing well after his departure, and Smith caught on with one of the leagues best teams and is contributing.I kind of sat back and looked at it, and I saw it as being a blessing, Smith said. I had an opportunity now to play for a contender and really try to do something special this season.The Pistons won those first seven games after waiving Smith, but Brandon Jennings ruptured his left Achilles tendon last weekend, and Detroit began struggling again.Smith, meanwhile, has for the most part come off the bench for the Rockets. His scoring is down, but his shooting percentage has improved.Ive enjoyed Josh. Working with him has been great. In our system, we try to get him to do things that we think he does real well, Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. Have him drive, have him play-make, have him kick out, get defensive rebounds, push it down the floor.When the Pistons cut Smith, coach Stan Van Gundy wanted to adjust the offence, and he said it may not have been fair to Smith to reduce his role at this point in his career.Smith has looked and sounded comfortable with the idea of being a reserve, but Van Gundy said that doesnt mean a move like that would have helped the Pistons much.Hes in a totally different situation with a totally different team in a totally different role. The people around him are not even similar, Van Gundy said. How he would have played here probably wouldnt have changed a lot. Just, he would have been coming off the bench. Nike Baseball Jerseys . -- Having already fallen behind because of the NFL lockout, Blaine Gabbert couldnt afford a lengthy holdout. MLB Jerseys . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. https://www.cheapmlbjerseysjustwholesale.com/ .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida.STOCKHOLM - Javier Fernandez of Spain took a strong lead in his quest for a third consecutive European figure skating championship with a dynamic short program to the raucous rocker Black Betty on Wednesday.Fernandez stepped out of his opening, speedy quadruple salchow, and out of the second part of the following triple-triple combination, but then marshalled his control for an explosive triple axel.Although he appeared to be having trouble containing his enthusiasm, he laughingly faulted himself for just the opposite.Actually, this time I was a bit too calm, he said. I know what I did wrong and Ill fix that.In ice dance, Frances Gabriella Papadakis and Guillaume Cizeron were in the lead after the short dance, a paso doble notable both for its flow and its quick steps.We work a lot on the interpretation, Cizeron said.Fernandez has a substantial mid-point lead of more than eight points over second-place Sergei Voronov of Russia.Voronov opened his program to Camille Saint-Saens Danse Macabre with a clean quad-triple toe loop combination, then disappointingly pulled off a double axel instead of the expected triple. Late in the program came an assured triple loop.He didnt explain why he chose the double axel even while looking strong in his other jumps, but spoke of some weariness with the rigours of the season.This is my eighth competition, so maybe its a little tough for me. Soccer Jerseys 2020. Its not about the pressure ... its just that things didnt go the way I wished they would go, he said.The Czech Republics Michal Brezina was third, just 0.2 points behind Voronov, undone by a mistake late in the program when he fell on a triple flip that was to be the first part of a combination, and he didnt find opportunity to insert the jump into the time remaining.Making the best of a bad moment, Brezina said the fall showed him how supportive the sparse crowd in Stockholms Globen arena could be.The people were great. They helped me a lot when I fell, because I was ready to get off the ice, he said.Russias Maxim Kovtun also missed his planned combination, stepping out of the opening triple salchow and not taking the opportunity to tack it on later. He ended in fourth, still well in medal range.Papadakis and Cizeron have notched several golds in Grand Prix events, but havent made it to the podium at the world or European championships. Less than two points behind them are skaters with plenty of experience of that level of pressure.Russias Elena Ilinykh, who won Olympic team gold and individual bronze in Sochi with Nikita Katsalapov, was in second in Stcokholm with new partner Ruslan Zhiganshin and the defending European champions Anna Cappellini and Luca Lanotte of Italy, who also hold the world gold, are in third. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz