Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
Cl11234566 Offline

26.11.2019 07:40
Aroldis Chapman Antworten

CHICAGO -- Bayern Munich forward Julian Green wants to play for the U.S. national team and has applied to FIFA to change his association from Germany. The 18-year-old, who was born in Tampa, Fla., played for Germany in three qualifiers for the 2014 European Under-19 Championship, making his debut last Oct. 10 against Belarus and getting assists two days later against Latvia and on Oct. 15 versus Scotland. He made his professional debut for Bayern on Nov. 27 as an 88th-minute substitute in a Champions League match at CSKA Moscow. FIFA since 2009 has allowed a one-time change in national team affiliation for a player who has appeared in an official match for a youth national team as long as the player had dual citizenship at the time. "We are absolutely thrilled," U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said in a statement Tuesday. "He is a very special talent. We wanted him to feel comfortable with our program and listen to his heart when making this decision." Green trained with the U.S. team in Germany this month ahead of its exhibition game against Ukraine. "Obviously this was a big decision, and I spent a long time discussing it with my family," Green said in a statement issued by the U.S. Soccer Federation. "I was born in Florida and my father still lives there, so I have deep roots in the U.S. Im very proud to be representing the United States. "A big part of the decision was the experience I had in Frankfurt. All the players were super nice and welcomed me from the beginning. Clint Dempsey gave me a jersey with my name on it, and the way they supported me gave me a lot of belief. The coaches have shown a lot of trust in me, and now I hope to do everything I can to earn a spot on the World Cup roster." Green has been invited to the U.S. training camp ahead of an April 2 exhibition against Mexico in Glendale, Ariz. He will become the latest German-American to join the U.S. program under Klinsmann, following Jermaine Jones, Fabian Johnson, Daniel Williams, Timmy Chandler and Alfredo Morales. Klinsmann played for Germanys team that won the 1990 World Cup and the 1996 European Championship, and he coached Germany to third place in the 2006 World Cup. He moved to California after retiring as a player in 1998 and replaced Bob Bradley as U.S. coach three years ago. David Justice Braves Jersey . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. Hank Aaron Jersey . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. https://www.cheapbraves.com/1563o-eddie-...sey-braves.html. LOUIS -- Julius Randle had 19 points and 15 rebounds, Aaron Harrison finished with 18 points and No. Matt Joyce Jersey . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. Orlando Cepeda Braves Jersey . -- Jack Del Rio only wanted to talk about the Cowboys, not the Trojans. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Reds Canadian first baseman Joey Votto is recovering from a strained muscle above his left knee and could soon begin a rehabilitation assignment in the minors. Votto, from Toronto, has been on the disabled list since May 21, trying to get rid of inflammation and to strengthen the muscle. He stayed in Cincinnati to get treatment on the leg while the team was on a seven-day trip. He was cleared to take batting practice with the team on Tuesday before the opener of a series against the San Francisco Giants. Rain washed out batting practice on the field, forcing players to hit indoors. Hes also going to take infield practice and run the bases the next few days. If he gets through that without a problem, he will start a rehab assignment. He and the team havent decided how many games hell need before hes ready to return. The Reds have gone 8-8 without him. "I feel really good, like I was before I got hurt earlier on in the season," Votto said. "So if I can get to good place, youre going to see a little bit more of the older version of me -- the younger version of me. Its one of these injuries that take a little bit of time.&" Votto is the 12th Reds player to go on the disabled list this season.dddddddddddd. The 2010 National League MVP is batting .257 with six homers and 12 RBIs in 39 games. The Reds are getting closer to having their lineup, rotation and bullpen back to full strength. Relievers Aroldis Chapman, Jonathan Broxton and Sean Marshall opened the season on the DL but have returned. Votto is the only regular position player still missing. Right-handed starter Mat Latos is scheduled to make another rehab start on Wednesday. If that goes well, he could be activated. Latos has been on the disabled list all season recovering from knee surgery and a strained forearm. The Reds opened their series on Tuesday with a 26-29 mark, in fourth place in the NL Central. They trailed Milwaukee by 7 1-2 games. "I think getting Joey back and possibly Mat Latos back in the rotation (soon) is definitely going to be a positive bump, not just for improving the 25-man roster but getting guys enthused that were close to being whole," manager Bryan Price said. "I think wed all be excited to see our club at full strength." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz