Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
Cl11234566 Offline

26.11.2019 07:39
Magnussen for McLaren-Mercedes Antworten

BELGRADE, Serbia -- Canadas Milos Raonic turned to his most reliable weapon on Friday after rolling his ankle in a key Davis Cup matchup. Raonic fought off a match point and the injury in the third set to pull out a five-set victory over Serbias Janko Tipsarevic to tie the best-of-five Davis Cup at one match apiece. The 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., leaned heavily on his booming serve to avoid testing his taped ankle. "I felt like playing aggressively was the key. I started serving in the fourth (set) on and starting going for it more," said Raonic. "That helped me survive a lot of tough issues and then just kept plugging away." Raonic needed four hours 12 minutes to complete the 5-7, 6-3, 3-6, 6-3, 10-8 victory at the Belgrade Arena. Earlier, top-ranked Novak Djokovic had little trouble in a 6-2, 6-0, 6-4 win over Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil. Of his 34 aces served up in the match, Raonic hit 17 in the fifth set alone. Raonic appeared to roll over on his ankle near the end of the third set but didnt receive treatment until the changeover to the fourth set. He got the ankle taped before going out to take the fourth set on the strength of seven more aces. He didnt know the extent of the problem but said he only noticed it on certain movements. After leaving the arena, Raonic was to receive some treatment and was adamant that hell be ready for his reverse singles match against Djokovic that kicks off the action on Sunday. "I wont think too much of it until I get more information," said Raonic. "Its just a waste of energy until I actually know whats actually happening." Heading into the fifth set there was another longer changeover when the referee called for the clay court to be watered. As a result, the fifth set started with the court still damp. Its always the referee who has discretion in such matters but Raonic didnt like how the situation was handled. "I dont think the issue is with it being watered, I think the issue is with how the head referee dealt with it," said Raonic. "I found it very unprofessional without consulting once and just I dont think he did a good job dealing with that situation. "Its disappointing because Im sure hes been in that situation many times." The victory takes some of the pressure off Pospisil and Torontos Daniel Nestor, who will team up in Saturdays doubles match against Ilija Bozoljac and Nenad Zimonic. A Raonic loss would have created a must-win situation for the Canadian doubles duo. Reverse singles matches are on tap for Sunday. The singles draws are flipped with Djokovic to open against Raonic and Tipsarevic to play Pospisil. The winner of the tie will play either the Czech Republic or Argentina in the final in November. The Czechs won both singles matches Friday for a 2-0 lead. Djokovic, who was coming off a loss to Rafael Nadal in the U.S. Open final on Monday, won 12 consecutive games midway through the opening match. He completed the victory in one hour 41 minutes. "Im not going to put up any excuses. Hes the No. 1 in the world for a reason and I thought he played amazing," said Pospisil. "He didnt make any mistakes. I have to play my best tennis to keep it close and I was playing well in the beginning and after I went down a break I started panicking a bit and wasnt playing my best." Pospisil has had a breakthrough season and is up to No. 41 in the world rankings. However, he was unable to put much pressure on Djokovic and committed 75 unforced errors. There was a small pocket of Canadian fans in the 15,000-seat venue and they were in full voice early as Pospisil easily held serve in the opening game. Pospisil had his serve broken in the fifth game and Djokovic took control. Djokovic appeared fresh despite a busy travel week and limited practice time. He needed only 28 minutes to win the second set. "I was forcing it too much and I wasnt in my own skin," said Pospisil. "He makes you do that by just being Novak and playing the way he was playing, he maybe forced me to go for a little too much and there was probably a 45-minute period where it probably wasnt too pretty for my side." Pospisil played better in the third set despite being broken in the first game. He held serve the rest of the way but Djokovic was steady and secured the win when Pospisil put a shot into the net. Canada, which upset Spain and Italy in Vancouver to advance, has never reached the Davis Cup semifinals in the modern era. Serbia, meanwhile, is trying to get back to the final after winning the event in 2010. Fake Air Max 90 China . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox. Fake Yeezys For Sale .C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. http://www.outletsneakersclearance.com/f...r-vapormax.html. If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. Wholesale Air Max 97 China . Globo TV and other news outlets said early Monday that Scolari will not remain as coach after the national teams failure to win the World Cup at home. Balenciaga Outlet .Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity.TSN, the home of auto racing in Canada, switches into high gear to deliver every race from the 2014 FIA Formula One Championship. The Formula One season on TSN begins this weekend, with live coverage of the Australian Grand Prix. Fans can also follow TSNs Formula One coverage on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. Live action of the Australian Grand Prix gets underway with practice coverage Friday at 1:25 am et/10:25pm pt on TSN2, followed by qualifying on Saturday at 1:55 am et/10:55pm pt on TSN, and the race itself on Sunday at 1:55 am et/10:55pm pt on TSN. Encore presentations of the Australian Grand Prix include practice on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt on TSN2, qualifying on Saturday, March 15 at 4:30 pm et/1:30pm pt on TSN2, and the race itself on Sunday, March 16 at 1:55 am et/10:55pm pt on TSN2. TSNs Formula One coverage features BBC commentary and analysis from Ben Edwards and legendary 13-time Grand Prix winner David Coulthard. Joining Coulthard and Edwards are host Suzi Perry, chief analyst Eddie Jordan, analyst Allan McNish, and pit-lane reporters Lee McKenzie and Tom Clarkson. This years circuit features one of the biggest series of rule changes in Formulla One, making this season one of the most anticipated in recent history.dddddddddddd Under the new rules, drivers will now have to complete races on a fuel limit, engine size and cylinders have been reduced, and there has been a massive redesign in car chassis regulations. Also new this year, the points awarded at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix have doubled – adding even more importance to the seasons final race. Returning four-time FIA Formula One World Championship trophy winner Sebastian Vettel chases history as he looks to become only the second driver to claim five consecutive titles. Vettel and his Infiniti Red Bull Racing teammate Daniel Ricciardo also look to rebound from a tumultuous winter. Also featured on this years grid is last seasons runner-up Fernando Alonso and teammate Kimi Raikkonen for Ferrari, along with Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen for McLaren-Mercedes, as well as Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg for Mercedes AMG. TSN brings fans live coverage of the only Canadian race on the Formula One calendar, beginning with practice for the Canadian Grand Prix from Montreals famous Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve on Friday, June 6. TSNs coverage continues with qualifying on Saturday, June 7 and culminates with the Canadian Grand Prix. RDS will have French-language coverage of every Formula One race, including extensive coverage of the Canadian Grand Prix. TSNs complete 2014 Formula One broadcast schedule can be found here. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz