Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
Cl11234566 Offline

19.11.2019 07:54
ball against a post from 20 yards Antworten

DETROIT -- To no ones surprise, Patrice Bergeron, Jonathan Toews and Anze Kopitar are the finalists for the Selke Trophy, given to the NHLs best defensive forward. Bergeron of the Boston Bruins and Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks have each finished in the top three in voting for the past three seasons, and Kopitar of the Los Angeles Kings was fourth last season. For Bergeron its an honour that underscores how much hes respected around the game for his two-way play. "I think youre always trying to work on things and I feel like the complete game is something that I take a lot of pride in and Im trying to work on," the Quebec City native said Thursday. "I think that this year I mean obviously I got the bounces offensively, but that being said it doesnt mean that I let the defensive part of the game out." Bergeron, who narrowly lost the 2013 Selke to Toews after winning it in 2012, has to be considered the favourite. His 1,015 faceoff victories were the most by any NHL player in the past seven seasons. "It makes you proud because you know hes well deserving of that, he has been for years now," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "Always up there in plus-minus, always plays against top players, and hes got 30 goals this year playing against top lines. I cant find a better candidate than him. Certainly deserves the nomination. Well see how it goes, but in our regards hes been the best." Toews, who thrived in a shutdown role as perhaps Team Canadas best forward at the Sochi Olympics, led the Blackhawks in ice time and won 57.2 per cent of his faceoffs. Kopitar played the most short-handed minutes of the leagues top 30 scorers and keyed the Kings top-rated defensive effort. Hes the first player in Los Angeles franchise history to be a Selke finalist. Detroits Pavel Datsyuk, a finalist last year and the winner in 2008, 2009 and 2010, missed a big chunk of this season with a knee injury. Wholesale Shoes .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. Replica Wholesale Shoes . The 25-year-old Brazilian player has only made four Premier League appearances for United this season and underwent a medical test in Italy on Friday. https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/. The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). Wholesale Shoes USA . Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy. Fake Wholesale Shoes . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario.Aberdeens title hopes suffered a serious setback at Tynecastle where Juanma netted twice as Hearts came from behind to win 2-1. Although Simon Church gave the Dons a fourth minute lead, the Edinburgh side weathered an early onslaught before hitting back to keep alive their slim chances of securing second spot in the Scottish Premiership table.The visitors opened the scoring when Church stretched out a leg to clip the ball past keeper Neil Alexander at the near post, following Graeme Shinnies cross. And they should have doubled their advantage three minutes later when Niall McGinn failed to convert Kenny McLeans cross, with only Alexander to beat from three yards. Aberdeens Simon Church clips the ball past Hearts keeper Neil Alexander as the Dons open the scoring at Tynecastle Within 60 seconds Alexander denied McGinn from a tight angle, while an unmarked Shaleum Logan headed straight at the home keeper as Aberdeen threatened to run amok during the opening 12 minutes.At the other end, Scott Brown saved brilliantly as he pushed away Blazej Augustyns eight-yard header. Juanma levels matters after 32 minutes Brown then touched over Alim Ozturks looping free-kick but the visiting keeper was probably at fault as Hearts levelled matters on 32.From Ozturks low 30-yard strike, Brown could only parry the ball into the path of the unmarked Juanma who had the simple task of finding the bottom left-hand corner of the net from the edge of the six-yard box.ddddddddddddHearts came close to taking lead eight minutes into the second half when Logan slipped in the box but, from six yards, Prince Buaben could only scoop the chance over the bar under pressure from keeper Brown. Aberdeen skipper Ryan Jack is carried off late in the first half And shortly afterwards the hosts came close again as Igor Rossi drove the ball against a post from 20 yards.The second Jambos goal duly arrived on the hour when the visitors fell victim to the pace of Jamie Walker who sped down the left before crossing for Juanma to clinically nod the ball past Brown from seven yards.McGinn, who missed a couple excellent chances early in the first half, was wasteful again in the 70th minute as Aberdeen vainly chased an equaliser. Prince Buaben scoops over early in the second half As the game opened up during the closing stages, both sides enjoyed plenty of the ball without creating much in the way of clear cut chances.Derek McInness side appeared to run out of ideas as the home defence coped easily with each and every tired Dons attack.The result leaves Aberdeen five points adrift of Celtic who have one game in hand and just six more to play. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz