Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
Cl11234566 Offline

19.11.2019 07:53
A wrister from Schultz off a left-circle Antworten

Jack Wilshere insists he is now fully fit and ready to play a part in Englands bid for glory at Euro 2016. The Arsenal midfielder played less than 100 minutes of Premier League football this season, but has been included in Roy Hodgsons provisional 26-man squad for France this summer.Wilshere started an England game for the first time since June in Sundays 2-1 win over Turkey, but despite being substituted in the 66th minute he says he is eager to play a full part in the remaining warm-up games against Australia and Portugal. I feel Im ready for 90 minutes, I wouldnt be here otherwise, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Ive played a few games now and I think the next step for me is 90 minutes. As each game goes on I feel better and better and I think the only way Im going to get that sharpness is by playing. Jack Wilshere played 66 minutes against Turkey Im thankful to the boss here and the staff. Ive worked with them for a number of years now and after the World Cup when we were rebuilding I was a big part of that.Im thankful for them for keeping their faith in me and hopefully I can repay them.Medically Im fine now. Ive been training for seven or eight weeks. Maybe I lack five or 10 per cent of match fitness, but weve got two games and I can get that then. Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy were on the scoresheet for England Harry Kane opened the scoring for England in the third minute, but after Turkey equalised through Hakan Calhanoglu, Jamie Vardy found the winner with seven minutes remaining.England started with three forwards before switching to a diamond formation in the second half and Kane told Sky Sports News HQ that the strikers are happy to adapt their positions under Hodgsons instructions. Harry Kane thought Englands Euro 2016 preparation got off to a positive start It was a positive start; a good win against a good side, he said.Of course theres stuff we can work on and we know that, but overall I thought we were the better team and deserved the win. England Player Ratings Peter Taylor gives his verdict on the performances against Turkey It worked well. Weve been working on a couple of systems in training and youll see that we switched halfway through the second half into a different system.Wherever the manager wants us to play we will play and well do it to the best of our ability. Also See: England player ratings England 2-1 Turkey As it happened Merson worries for defence Fake Vans Shoes . Curlings version of the Ryder Cup will introduce a new format beginning with the 2015 event, set for Jan. 8 to 11 in Calgary, as itll be Team Canada taking on Team Europe this season and in the 2017 event, while itll be Team Canada against Team World (including the U. Fake Vans Store . -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night. http://www.fakevans.com/. "If we could score a six in every game, obviously I would be pretty excited," Jones said. "Its a long week but a short week. Its a pretty short round robin from what were used to so you dont want to get behind the eight ball early. Fake Vans SK8 . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. Cheap Fake Vans . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jakub Voraceks game-winning goal occurred on the power play just 1:28 into overtime, as Philadelphia claimed a 3-2 victory over Washington on Thursday. Matt Niskanen was sent off for hooking 71 seconds into the extra session and it didnt take long for the hosts to capitalize. Claude Giroux drew the primary assist, as he held the puck in the left circle until Voracek moved into position and uncorked a shot which was slowed by the stick of Caps forward Nicklas Backstrom before sliding underneath Braden Holtby. Sean Couturier and R.J. Umberger also tallied for the Flyers, who have won the first two in a four-game homestand. Matt Read and Nick Schultz each had a pair of assists to aid Steve Masons 26-save effort. Mason won back-to-back starts for the first time since early November. Thats a big win, said Mason. This is a team that were chasing. Unfortunately they got a point out of it, but well take the extra one. Alex Ovechkin and Karl Alzner scored for the Capitals, who were coming off a 6-2 win in Toronto on Wednesday. Holtby ended up with 30 saves in defeat. Its always tough to lose, no matter how you lose, said Backstrom. We wanted two points, but we only got one. Washington received the games first power play and it took Ovechkin just 34 seconds into the advantage to strike on his trademark one-timer from the bottom of the left circle just 3:08 into the contest. Couturier evened the score just before the midway point of the period, cleaning up the rebound of a Schultz point drive with a backhander from the right edge of the crease.dddddddddddd In a scoreless second period, the Philadelphia defense held the Caps to four shots while Holtby only faced nine from the hosts, the best one by Scott Laughton was quickly erased by his calm glove stop. The Caps successfully defended a carry-over power play to begin the third, and took a 2-1 lead at 3:08 of the final stanza. Alzners floater from the left point appeared to make contact with Backstroms blade high in the air in front of Mason but did not perceptibly change direction as it hit the net. After lengthy consultation with league offices, there was not enough evidence to overturn the on-ice call. Only 1:14 later, the hosts tied it. A wrister from Schultz off a left-circle faceoff win missed the net to the left of the Capitals net, and after both Holtby and defenseman John Carlson decided not to play the carom in front, Umberger snuck in and one-timed the puck home from the right side. Game Notes Philadelphia has won six of its last seven home games against Washington ... Ovechkin extended his goal-scoring streak to five games ... The Orange and Black recorded back-to-back wins beyond regulation for the first time since Dec. 28-30, 2013 in Edmonton and Vancouver, and accomplished the same feat at home for the first time since beating Montreal and Carolina in shootouts on Mar. 6-8, 2006 ... Flyers defenseman Nicklas Grossmann suffered an upper-body injury late in the first period on a hit from behind by Caps forward Tom Wilson and did not return. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz