Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 537 mal aufgerufen
 Spirituelles und Esoterik
Cl11234566 Offline

18.11.2019 06:39
McClain said rattling Titans quarterback Zach Mettenberger Antworten

DETROIT -- Detroit Tigers star Miguel Cabrera has been pulled from a second straight game, this time after two innings because of irritation in his abdominal area. The reigning Triple Crown winner made an early exit Friday night against Cleveland. He struck out in his only at-bat for the AL Central leaders. Cabrera left Thursdays game after hurting his abdomen while making an awkward slide in the fifth inning. Tigers manager Jim Leyland said he checked with Cabrera on Friday and said the third baseman was ready to play. Cabrera has been bothered by a strained left abdominal wall for over a month and hampered by knee and shin injuries since then. Cabrera leads the majors with 130 RBIs and a .358 batting average. He also has 43 home runs. Yeezy 350 v2 Static Fake .Y. -- First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Black .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/. The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted. New Yeezy 350 v2 2019 . -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No. Yeezy Wholesale Authentic . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Rashad Jennings recognized Friday how easy it would be for him to beg out of Sundays game against the 2-10 Titans.The ankle sprain he incurred last week in Jacksonville has already rendered him questionable and a game-time decision.Instead, he said he plans to lobby the coaching staff to allow him to resume his starting running back duties, not because the Giants season has any tangible meaning left, but because there are lessons to teach. To Jennings, finishing a season the right way is important, even one so devoid of hope as the current 3-9 debacle.Were still playing for so much, said Jennings, who took part in limited practice with his right ankle taped after sitting out the first two days. Everybodys playing for so much. Critiquing ourselves, getting better, creating building blocks, showing the younger guys how to finish.I always say nobodys forcing me to do this. I could walk right out of here, get in my car and go home. But I love this sport. I love this game.Jennings, the Giants rushing leader with 598 yards and four touchdowns on 154 carries, owns a 3.9-yard average. That represents a full yard more than the 2.9 his backup Andre Williams has in 134 carries, including during five starting assignments while Jennings recovered from a midseason MCL strain.The Giants rank 22nd in the league in rushing offence.Between that and his injuries, 2014 has not been the kind of season the 6-foot-1, 234-pound Jennings expected. The former Jaguar and Raider signed a four-year, $10 million free agent deal this off-season.But he said he has a chance to finish strong, providing the medical staff clears him.It matters how you finish, Jennings said. It matters because it sets a precedent for next year.We knew last week we werent going into the playoffs. Were playing for pride, playing for the man beside you, playing because its a privilege. This is our resume.The act of finishing has not been one of the Giants strong points this year. In fact, the last four games of November saw fourth-quarter collapses that stretched a losing streak to seven games and put Tom Coughlin squarely on the coaching hot seat.All Jennings can do now is improve his statistics and help his rookie backup, Williams, become a better player.Me and Shad talk every day and we watch the film and he shares his wisdom with me, said Williams. Thats the goal from the beginning, to finish, because thats the point. I certainly believe in that.dddddddddddd I feel like, even though the record doesnt show it, I grew from the season and learned things about the game.Williams might have another chance to grow. If Jennings cant make it, Williams will start and Tulane rookie Orleans Darkwa, picked up from the Dolphins practice squad Nov. 12, will become the primary backup. Darkwa could come in for third-down pass blocking.Hes doing well. Hes had a full week of practice in that role, Coughlin said.Regardless if it is Jennings, Williams or Darkwa running the ball, Jennings wants to see an end to the current cycle. Hed like to be part of some improvement, pain or not.It matters how you finish, Jennings said. Andre and all the other running backs, just teach them how to finish. We watch the film, theres a lot of self-inflicted wounds. So my mindset is to be able to change the culture for next year.Finish strong.NOTES: LB Jacquian Williams (concussion) and T James Brewer were ruled out. Brewer missed the entire week of practice, and Jennings missed two of the three days. . Coughlin was noncommittal when asked about shutting down Williams for the season because of repeated concussion symptoms. I dont know, he said. But hes a long way into (the protocol). Hes in his third week. Williams returned to practice Wednesday, only to miss Thursday and Friday when headaches forced him back into the concussion protocol. The symptoms have to be cleared up before theres any opportunity there, Coughlin said. If hes in a position where he feels good and then he doesnt feel good, the clock begins again there.. LB Mark Herzlich (concussion) is questionable after returning to limited practice Friday. LB Jameel McClain (knee), WR Preston Parker (knee), DT Cullen Jenkins (calf), CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (back/shoulder), and T Justin Pugh (quad) are probable. . McClain said rattling Titans quarterback Zach Mettenberger will not be easy because of the rookies innate poise. Hes pretty good in the pocket against pressure for a rookie, McClain said. Hes pretty accurate, and thats impressive to me. You dont see too many rookies going out there and doing the things hes doing. Since making his first start Oct. 26 in place of Charlie Whitehurst, Mettenberger has gone 93 of 155 for 1,287 yards with eight touchdowns and six interceptions. He ranks as the top rookie quarterback with an 87.8 passer rating.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz