Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 157 mal aufgerufen
 Spirituelles und Esoterik
Cl11234566 Offline

18.11.2019 06:39
ended up having a larger tear than what showed up on the MRI Antworten

TORONTO -- In the world of professional sports, two months can feel like a lifetime. In a gritty 94-92 Chicago Bulls victory over the Raptors on Wednesday night, D.J. Augustin returned to Toronto to face the team that waived him in December and led the way. Augustin smiled when asked about the big night, but stressed the importance of getting another victory against an Eastern Conference opponent. "It feels good," Augustin said. "Not just with my past here, but because were fighting for the third spot with them so it feels good. It feels really good." Scoring 13 of his 19 points in the fourth quarter against his former team, Augustin got revenge on the team that sent him packing and the Bulls pulled out a huge win against the team that is directly above them in the Eastern Conference standings. "D.J. has been huge for us," Joakim Noah said of his point guard. "And I know this was a big game for him, too, being able to play in Toronto, the team that cut him, and play well like that and lead us to victory. That must be the best feeling in the world. Just prove your doubters wrong." Carlos Boozer led the Bulls with 20 points, Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points and Noah recorded a career-high 13 assists. DeMar DeRozan led the Raptors with a game-high 32 points. Kyle Lowry added 16 points, but shot just 4-for-13 from the floor. With Toronto having played in Washington the night before, the Bulls came out strong and led by 10 at the end of the first quarter. Toronto was able to trim the deficit to seven at the half. Chicago went into the fourth ahead by eight. Things stayed heated throughout the game, particularly down the stretch of the fourth quarter as the teams traded scores until a Jimmy Butler defensive stop on a DeRozan jumper with 2.9 seconds remaining allowed the Bulls to walk off the court victorious. "DeRozan is a load and I thought Jimmy defended him on several plays as well as you can," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. " 1/8DeRozan 3/8 is a big-time player. Each year he has improved significantly to the point where he is as good as it gets. Theres constant pressure on you. Jimmy battled and thats what I like about Jimmys mindset. He is going to keep coming." While DeRozan was unsuccessful down the stretch, the Raptors had a hard time criticizing the effort they received from their All-Star. "Hes our go-to guy throughout the game," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said of DeRozan. "He gave us 32 points and hes going to grow into that role in closing games. Thats something he has to learn how to do. Its not a lack of trying; he made a strong move there, got into the paint, rose up and got a shot off. I dont know how you can fault it." It was Chicagos first game since the all-star break layoff, but they showed little rust, and plenty of intensity. "That was a playoff game," Casey said. "Thats something our players have to get used to. That type of intensity, that physicalityawe have to initiate that from the beginning of the game." Seven technical fouls were called in the grind it out game, and exactly the type of game that Chicago excels at. "We were going against a tough Eastern Conference team," DeRozan said. "Thats one of the toughest teams when it comes to physicality, beating you up, holding, grabbing through the whole game." DeRozan wasnt surprised that Augustin had a big game in his return to the city. "D.J. Can shoot the ball," DeRozan said. "Hes a smart point guard. Hes very crafty. Hes creative. He knocked down a couple of big shots for them." Chicago pulled ahead by as many as 15 points in the first half before the Raptors called a timeout midway through the second quarter. Coming out of the timeout, Toronto reeled off a 14-2 run before trailing 48-41 at the half. The Bulls refused to relinquish their lead and they led 70-62 after three quarters. Back-to-back three-pointers from Augustin to open the fourth put the Bulls up by 10. After Butlers stop on DeRozan, the Raptors fouled Butler and he made one of two free throws to put the Bulls ahead by two. A 43-foot heave from DeRozan at the buzzer missed the mark. Fake Vans For Sale . -- Colin Kaepernick insists he just happened to pull on a pair of socks with dollar bill prints all over them Wednesday morning -- before he learned he had struck a new fortune with the San Francisco 49ers. Fake Vans . Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. https://www.vansfake.com/. Chris Johnson singled with two outs off left-hander Jerry Blevins (1-1), and Schafer pinch ran. With a 2-2 count, Schafer ran on the pitch and Upton dropped a single in front of Bryce Harper. Schafer already was rounding third when Schafer bobbled the ball. Fake Vans 2020 . This is not some token job for a prominent, popular former player. All of those areas need a lot of work, so Molitor is going to be busy. "Hes certainly got a history and knowledge and a high baseball IQ," general manager Terry Ryan said. Fake Vans From China . Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said.BANFF, Alta. -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics. The womens halfpipe star injured her left knee in training at last weeks Dew Tour in Colorado. The 2011 world champion had the operations done Tuesday and is expected to fully recover in four-to-six weeks. The Feb. 7-23 Sochi Games begin in just over seven weeks. Groenewoud is expected to be a podium contender in womens halfpipe skiing, a discipline that will make its Olympic debut next year. "Im still feeling really good about the Olympics and my chances there," she said during a conference call Thursday. "I think this is definitely a step back . . . but it really gives me a chance to focus and come back with even more focus having a very outlaid plan of how Im going to have a comeback essentially. "I think through this whole buildup to the Games Ive been pretty good focusing on the process, not the overall celebration. The surgeries I had on both my knees are very minor compared to what a lot of other athletes have to go through." Given that Groenewoud has had nagging issues with her right knee as well, her team made the decision to scope both joints at the same time after consultation with an orthopedic surgeon. "The menisci problems of both knees put her at risk for more severe injuries," said Dr. Mark Heard. "Im very optimistic about a speedy recovery." Heard added the prognosis was excellent given Groenewouds "two very healthy knees in all other respects plus good leg strength and body mechanics.dddddddddddd" Groenewoud, from Calgary, secured her place on the Olympic team last week despite the injury. She was able to complete the qualifying run and finished 10th. "The surgery was to address some issues with the lateral meniscus in both knees," she said. "The left one was a bit more serious than the right, I had a larger, more problematic tear. "However, the right one ended up having a larger tear than what showed up on the MRI so Dr. Heard cleaned up both meniscus, drained some of the extra fluid that was under my patella (in right knee) and generally just made them prettier and more functional." Groenewoud is hoping to return to competition midway through next month at an event in California. "That is totally dependent on how the swelling goes and the advice from the team at the CFSA," she said. "California, nice weather . . . skiing in California is always so much fun." In the meantime, Groenewoud has returned to Calgary, where she said shes enjoying the benefits of some home cooking from her mother. "She made me one of my favourite pastas (Wednesday night), a clam pasta that was pretty delicious," Groenewoud said. "Generally I dont make myself pasta very often or eat very much pasta so it was very comforting." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz