Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
Cl11234566 Offline

16.11.2019 04:16
said Killorn reached out to him but declined Antworten

Manchester United appears poised to smash its transfer fee record and the BPL record in signing Argentine international winger Angel Di Maria for upwards of 60 million pounds from Real Madrid. Sky Sports Spanish correspondent Guillem Balague reports that the deal will be completed early next week with the 26-year-old being handed Uniteds iconic number-seven shirt. Real manager Carlo Ancelotti confirmed on Thursday that Di Maria had turned down a new deal with the Champions League holders, finding his playing time limited with the arrival of James Rodriguez from Porto. "Di Maria asked to go in the summer and has rejected an offer from the club," Ancelotti said at a press conference. "The player has to look for a solution. If when the [transfer] market closes hes still here, he will work with us like last season and there will be no problem." Di Maria did not dress in Reals 1-0 loss to Spanish champions Atletico Madrid in the second leg of the Spanish Super Cup, but Ancelotti claimed that it was for strategic reasons and not because a transfer was imminent. "It was a technical decision not to play Di Maria," Ancelotti said after the defeat. "I did not need him today." Di Maria has scored 22 times in 122 appearances for Real since coming over from Benfica in 2010 and was key in the clubs march to last years Champions League. He missed Argentinas World Cup 1-0 final loss to Germany due to injury. If the deal is completed, Di Maria would become United manager Louis van Gaals fourth signing of the summer, following the arrivals of Luke Shaw, Ander Herrera and Di Marias Argentina teammate, Marcos Rojo. United is next in BPL action on Sunday when they visit Sunderland at the Stadium of Light. Ryan Zimmerman Jersey . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event. Wilmer Difo Nationals Jersey . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A. https://www.cheapnationals.com/287r-aust...-nationals.html. LOUIS -- To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T. Wholesale Nationals Jerseys . -- Wes Welker is unlikely to suit up for Denvers game Thursday against San Diego after leaving Sundays win over Tennessee with his second concussion in four games. Jeremy Hellickson Jersey . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season.TORONTO -- Paul Ranger felt the pain in his neck immediately. Down on the ice for several minutes, his mind raced and then found some peace. "Its scary," he said. "But I just remember feeling like, You know what, I am going to be OK. I dont know whats going on, but I can move my legs, I can feel my hands, I can feel my feet and Im going to be OK no matter what." The Toronto Maple Leafs defenceman was back with the team less than two days after suffering a neck injury when he was boarded by Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn. Just being at the practice rink Friday for a team photo was another positive sign for Ranger, who was treated and released at a hospital Wednesday night. "Im thankful," Ranger said. "Im OK." Coach Randy Carlyle reported some good news as well: that the 29-year-old had a stiff neck but not a concussion as a result of his head slamming into the glass. "Thats not the world that (doctors) ever described to me," Carlyle said after practice. "They never said that. I know its a big word in todays sports, so I refrain from using it. Right now I was told there was no concussion issues." Ranger confirmed that it was a neck injury, not a head injury. He does not know when he might be able to return to game action, calling his situation a "day-to-day thing right now." When he went down late in the first period of the Leafs 5-3 loss to the Lightning, it looked like it could be much worse. After remaining on the ice for seven minutes, Ranger was taken off on a stretcher and then to the hospital. Ranger was anxious and in a bit of shock at first, but amid that doctors told him he was relaxed and co-operativee.dddddddddddd "I dont want to get into the details, I dont really want to re-live it," he said. "I know that my body and my mind just went into preservation mode. All I could think was just Dont move, stay straight and breathe, and I just kind of breathed three in, three out for the next three to four hours right from the get-go." Ranger praised Leafs doctor Noah Forman, athletic therapists Paul Ayotte and Marty Dudgeon and Lightning trainer Tom Mulligan for the care they administered. "They did a great job all-around," he said. "Even through that stressful time, I felt comforted and loved, really, and cared for." Ranger, who spent parts of five seasons with the Lightning, said Killorn reached out to him but declined to reveal the nature of that dialogue. He does not believe Killorn attempted to injure him. "From what I gather about him is that hes a good kid, and I knew that right from the start that it wasnt intentional," Ranger said. "My friends that I know close in Tampa say that he is a pretty good person, never really means to hurt anybody." Still, Ranger considered it a dangerous play. He avoided watching more than one replay because "that was enough," and didnt want to weigh in on any supplemental discipline for Killorn. "Its not up for me to decide if someone gets suspended or not," he said. "Thats not my call." But Ranger doesnt want to see similar situations happen moving forward. "I think it maybe needs some looking at," Ranger said. "I think theres some reviewing that should be done for the safety of myself and, to be honest, everyone else -- future players." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz