Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
Cl11234566 Offline

16.11.2019 04:16
theyve been looking for by defeating Antworten

NEW YORK -- Mets third baseman David Wright will sit out the rest of the season because of a nagging injury to his left shoulder. Wright was examined Tuesday by doctors at the Hospital for Special Surgery, where he had an MRI that showed persistent inflammation in his rotator cuff. Wright said he will rest to decrease the inflammation and then begin a six-week rehabilitation program to strengthen his entire shoulder. "Its disappointing," Wright said Tuesday night. "But I think for me personally, making sure I end this year as healthy as can be and then do what I can, starting with this rehab program, to ensure that I will be as close to 100 per cent for spring training is the goal." General manager Sandy Alderson said Wright could have further tests, including another MRI with dye, after the inflammation subsides. The seven-time All-Star and team captain was scratched from New Yorks lineup against Colorado because of increased soreness in his shoulder, which has bothered him since mid-June. He had a cortisone shot around the All-Star break. "This year speaks volumes about his character," second baseman Daniel Murphy said after the Mets 2-0 win over the Rockies. Despite the pain, Wright has missed only 11 games, but his power and production have dropped off dramatically in the second year of a $138 million, eight-year contract. He batted .269 with eight homers -- none after July 11 -- and 63 RBIs. Wright had never hit fewer than 10 homers in any of his 10 previous major league seasons. "Im not one to make excuses and Im not going to start doing it now," Wright said. "I think that there were times I shouldve done better, I couldve done better. This season has left a sour taste in my mouth." Alderson, though, defended Wrights performance. "David did what captains do: He persevered, he gutted it out," Alderson said. "Numbers or no numbers, he did what we expected. He made a major contribution to the team." The Mets did get back Murphy, who batted second in the win over the Rockies. Murphy was activated from the disabled list and went 1 for 3 with a walk. He had been out since Aug. 24 with a strained right calf. The fourth-place Mets improved to 70-75 with 17 games remaining. They are 5 1-2 games out of a playoff spot. Racer Pink Air Max Plus 97 . JOHNS, N. Nike Air Max 97 Just Do It Black . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). http://www.outletairmax97.com/air-max-97...-clearance.html. The (14-15-5) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 33 points. They trail sixth place Nashville and fifth place Dallas by two points. Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day Tropical Twist .The team had a meeting prior to facing Russia at the world junior hockey championship and got the effort theyve been looking for by defeating the Russians 4-1 to advance to the quarter-finals. Air Max 97/1 Sean Wotherspoon Fake .55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it. MIAMI -- Forward Shawne Williams, who spent part of last season with the Los Angeles Lakers, has signed with the Miami Heat. A six-year NBA veteran, Williams has averaged 5.7 points and 3.1 rebounds in 251 career games, including 36 starts. He averaged 5.6 poiints and 4.dddddddddddd rebounds last season in 36 games with the Lakers, including 13 starts. Williams also played last season with the Los Angeles D-Fenders of the NBA Development League. He was the 17th overall pick in the 2006 draft by Indiana. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz