Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 UFO s
liny195 Offline

15.11.2019 08:21
Colts backup quarterback Chad Kelly has had a checkered Antworten

football career https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Denzelle-Good-Jersey , but he made the most of an opportunity in the preseason on Thursday night.Playing in Buffalo, where his uncle Jim Kelly was a Hall of Fame quarterback, Kelly completed 13 of 19 passes for 121 yards, and also added 53 yards and a touchdown on the ground. Colts head coach Frank Reich, who was Jim Kelly’s longtime backup in Buffalo Clayton Geathers Jersey , caught up with Jim after the game and then praised Chad for the way he has worked this year.“I was happy for Chad, coming home to Buffalo,” Reich said. “It was nice that he played well and did some good things that second half. Chad has practiced very well. He and [backup quarterback Phillip Walker] have both practiced well. It was good for Chad to come back after everything he’s been through. He’s been A-plus in every way in the locker room so I was glad he had such a good night.”Kelly has had more than his share of off-field issues, which included getting kicked off the team at Clemson in 2014 for violating team rules, getting arrested later that year for an incident that led to a guilty plea to disorderly conduct Nate Hairston Color Rush Jersey , and getting cut by the Broncos after a trespassing arrest. The Colts may be giving Kelly his last chance, but it’s to Kelly’s credit that he’s making the most of it. Madison Moore announced the Colts’ fourth- and fifth-round choices during the NFL Draft. The 17-year-old died this week after a battle with leukemia, and two Colts players quickly stepped in to help defray burial costs.Defensive backs Kenny Moore and Pierre Desir topped off a Go Fund Me account for Madi Moore. Kenny Moore donated $3,298 and Desir $3,297.The Go Fund Me goal was $10 https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Braden-Smith-Jersey ,500, and the account raised $11,500.Madi Moore was a standout volleyball player at Linton-Stockton High School, 90 miles southwest of Indianapolis. She learned of her acute myeloid leukemia diagnosis in January 2018, according to the .She had rallied her community as she fought the disease.Desir and Kenny Moore were with her in the hospital this spring when she announced two of the team’s third-day selections. Madi Moore told the newspaper then that she hoped she “might help inspire other kids to keep pushing.”The family has not announced funeral arrangements yet.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz