Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 144 mal aufgerufen
 Politik Wirtschaft Umwelt Militär Geheimdienste
Cl11234566 Offline

13.11.2019 03:11
Carroll is 2-1 with a 3.03 ERA in his last four starts Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Over their 13 seasons, the Columbus Blue Jackets have wilted at the finish a lot of times. They did again on Tuesday night, giving up a tying goal in the waning seconds of regulation. But they more than made up for it later. Ryan Johansen took a stretch pass from James Wisniewski and scored on a wrist shot at 3:33 of overtime to lead the Blue Jackets to a 4-3 win over the Phoenix Coyotes on Tuesday night, tying a franchise record for wins. "It could have been one of those oh-no moments," Blue Jackets coach Todd Richards said of the Coyotes Oliver Ekman-Larssons tying goal with just 14.6 seconds left in regulation. "But credit to the guys. We went out and found a way to win." When Johansen, a 21-year-old, notched his 32nd goal, a roaring crowd of 16,289 was so loud it was deafening. "I was sitting on the bench just admiring it," Johansen said with a grin. "It was loud. It was pretty cool to watch. Its great we could finish it out for them and make them even happier." Not only did Johansens goal provide the Blue Jackets 41st victory to match their most, but it also pushed them even closer to a spot in the playoffs. They retain the second wild-card spot in the East and moved just two points back of third-place Philadelphia in the Metropolitan Division. "It was huge for us," said Blake Comeau, who had given the Blue Jackets a 3-2 lead with just over 6 minutes left. "Everyone knew how important these points are this time of year. We could let off the gas and gotten down on ourselves after that late goal. But the guys did a great job of rallying." The Blue Jackets improved to 41-31-7, matching the victory total set in 2008-09 -- the only time the club has made the playoffs. Sergei Bobrovsky had 29 saves, Boone Jenner and Mark Letestu also had goals and Artem Anisimov added two assists for Columbus, which heads out on the road to close the regular season. "We go on this three-game road trip now feeling a little better about our game and ourselves," Johansen said. The Blue Jackets had taken a 3-2 lead with 6:18 left when Comeau pulled up on a rush and snapped off a shot from the top of the left circle that got past goalie Thomas Greiss. "I just tried to fire it on net, to be honest, as hard as I could," Comeau said. With the crowd cheering every play down the stretch, the Coyotes silenced them by tying it. Ekman-Larsson circled at the point and ripped a shot that flew through heavy congestion in front to get past a surprised Bobrovsky. "(Mike Ribeiro) got it up to me and I just walked the line and tried to shoot the puck and I was lucky it went in," Ekman-Larsson said after his 15th of the season. After a Phoenix turnover, Wisniewski sent a long pass to Johansen who raced in from the left wing with one defender back and tucked a hard wrist shot inside the far post against Greiss, who had 26 saves. "It was a roller-coaster," Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. "Our effort was really strong. Our execution, well, it was a choppy game. A team would turn over the puck and the other team would score and get the advantage." Martin Erat and Shane Doan also had goals for the Coyotes, who have lost five in a row (0-2-3). They came in with 86 points, just a point back of Dallas which holds the second wild-card spot in the West. "It was a nice shot by their guy," Doan said. "This is a tough place to play. Bobrovsky is a great goalie. They have some great young players who go to the net hard and they play hard. We wanted to find ways to get to the net and we did. We just needed to make one more play." In the end, Columbus got the puck onto the stick of the right guy. "We got one of our most talented players in a position to make a play," Richards said. "And he made the play." Notes: After the game, Columbus left for a game at Dallas on Wednesday for the resumption of a suspended game from last month, then will play back-to-back games at Tampa Bay and Florida on Friday and Saturday. ... Nathan Horton played one shift in the second period for the Blue Jackets after missing four games and then left with an apparent recurrence of a lower-body injury. ... Phoenix RW Radim Vrbata assisted on Erats goal to reach 50 points in a season for the third time (07-08, 11-12). ... Erat has 17 goals and 42 assists in 62 career games against Columbus. Fake Balenciaga 2020 . -- Lindsey Vonn squeezed in a little freeskiing on Thanksgiving morning, a step in the right direction for a return to racing after reinjuring her right knee in a recent training crash. Fake Balenciaga Cheap .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/. - Rookie Tesho Akindele scored three goals and Fabian Castillo added two in FC Dallas 5-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night. Wholesale Balenciaga . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. Fake Balenciaga .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl.CHICAGO -- Adam Rosales hasnt been a big hitter throughout his career. Except when he faces Chris Sale. Rosales homered twice in a game for the first time in his career and Nick Tepesch pitched scoreless ball into the sixth inning, leading the Texas Rangers over Sale and the Chicago White Sox 3-1 Wednesday. Rosales hit a two-run shot in the second of Sale (10-2), Chicagos left-handed ace, and added a solo shot in the seventh of reliever Daniel Webb. Rosales entered the game with only one homer this season, 21 in his career and a .222 lifetime batting average in parts of seven seasons. But against Sale, a three-time All-Star, Rosales is 6 for 11 with three homers. "I feel like Ive always picked up the ball pretty well against Sale," Rosales said. "Im an aggressive hitter and he just comes right at me." "A power pitcher, and hes going to come right at you and you better be ready," he said. The Rangers, who began the day with baseballs worst record, have won consecutive games for the first time since June 27-28. They routed the White Sox 16-0 on Tuesday night. Tepesch (4-7) gave up six hits in 5 2-3 innings. He had lost four straight decisions, and skipped a turn because of a sore left knee. "He hadnt pitched in 10 days, so I didnt know what to expect," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. Sale allowed three hits in six innings, striking out nine. His only other loss this season came on June 12, when he was outdueled by Detroits Max Scherzer. "I was just sporadic through the whole day," Sale said. "Its just been the last couple of starts. Fastball command has been kind of off." Chicagos Dayan Viciedo homered in the seventh off Roman Mendez. Neftali Feliz got two outs for his fourth save in five chances. White Sox centre fielder Adam Eaton exited in the second after running into the right-centre field fence trying to catch Rosales homer. Eaton bruised his lower back. "Ive never done that before," Eaton said. "Little embarrassed, but my back kind of took a beating a little bit there. Im very happy that it wasnt my head." In four starts and one relief appearance in July, Tepesch allowed 18 runs in 22 2-3 innings before his knee fllared up in the seventh inning of his last start, on July 26 against Oakland.dddddddddddd. This time, Tepesch sailed through five innings before leaving with runners on second and third and two outs in the sixth. Roman Mendez replaced him and got major league home run leader Jose Abreu to ground out. TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: Catcher Geovany Soto (strained right groin) is expected to be activated from the disabled list on Friday, and catcher Chris Gimenez comes off three-day paternity leave Thursday. With catcher Robinson Chirinos already on the roster and the addition of first baseman Mike Carp on Monday, Gimenez will likely to be sent to Triple-A Round Rock. White Sox: Alejandro De Aza was back in left field after sitting out Tuesday nights game with a bruised left knee. ... Pitching coach Don Cooper missed the game because of a recurrence of vertigo-like symptoms. He wont make the trip with the team to Seattle. Cooper has missed 13 games with the condition so far. UP NEXT Rangers: Texas is off on Thursday, then opens a three-game series at Houston on Friday. Rangers RHP Miles Mikolas (1-4, 7.29) is scheduled to make his seventh start against LHP Brett Oberholtzer (4-7, 4.13). White Sox: Chicago starts a four-game series at Seattle on Thursday night. RHP Scott Carroll (4-6, 4.36) will oppose RHP Roenis Elias (8-9, 4.19). Carroll is 2-1 with a 3.03 ERA in his last four starts. WELL DUNN White Sox designated hitter Adam Dunn took the mound for the first time since high school when he pitched the ninth inning of Tuesdays 16-0 loss to the Rangers. The 6-foot-6, 280-pounder allowed one run on two hits and a walk. "I really dont know what I threw," he joked. "I was just holding the ball and spinning it one way or another." HOMETOWN SHOW Rosales, a native of the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge, Ill, put on his power show front of family, including his mother, father, wife and daughter. He left 15 passes for Wednesdays game and 25 for Tuesdays contest. "Its neat to do it, this is my hometown," he said. ELVIS SINGS Texas shortstop Elvis Andrus extended his hitting streak to 13 games with two singles off Sale. He had been 0 for 15 in his career against Sale. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz