Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 130 mal aufgerufen
 Politik Wirtschaft Umwelt Militär Geheimdienste
Cl11234566 Offline

13.11.2019 03:10
teams about coaching vacancies Antworten

Andy Halliday insists there will be no hard feelings if Hibernian players refuse to form a guard of honour for Scottish Championship winners Rangers on Wednesday night. Ibrox supporters believe Alan Stubbs team should pay tribute by applauding their side on to the Easter Road pitch but that might be a bitter pill to swallow for the Edinburgh side, especially with their promotion hopes now hanging in the balance.Stubbs has refused to confirm or deny whether his players will welcome Rangers out of the tunnel, but midfielder Halliday says there will be no row if the hosts reject the request. Rangers manager Mark Warburton (left) with Andy Halliday He said: Thats up to Hibs. I would like to think [they would] as obviously its been part and parcel of football for a long time. But its up to them. There will certainly be no hard feelings if they dont. Its completely up to them. Manager Mark Warburton admits he would be touched by such a move but also said there would be no issue if it does not materialise.If its a gesture made by a club then were appreciative of it, he said. If its not then theres no issue. Well see what happens. It happens sometimes, other times it doesnt. So we will wait until Wednesday but it wont be high on the agenda from our perspective. Hibs boss Alan Stubbs and Rangers manager Mark Warburton Would we do it if roles were reversed? If that was the case we could discuss it, but it didnt happen.Wednesdays clash will act as a dress rehearsal for next months Scottish Cup final after both sides booked their place with dramatic penalty shoot-out victories in the last four.Hibs overcame Dundee United but will place just as much importance on their midweek encounter with the Gers as they look to breathe fresh life into their play-off hopes. Hibernian Head Coach Alan Stubbs wants his side to forget about their Scottish Cup final with Rangers and focus on beating them in the Championship After beating Celtic, Rangers are aiming for their first major cup triumph since 2011 and a return to Europe four years on from their financial troubles. Halliday is more concerned about maintaining momentum but does not think the midweek result will have an impact come cup final day.Were going to go for the cup and Europe but weve got a very tough game in Hibs, he said. They got to the League Cup final and now theyre in the Scottish Cup final as well as challenging for promotion. Rangers players celebrate their penalty shoot-out win over Celtic I think they are a side that has not had enough credit for the way they have done this season.But I dont think (Wednesdays game will have any extra impact ahead of the cup final). Anything can happen in a cup game. Hibs are a good team, were a good team and there is so much at stake so it will really be the team which turns up on cup final day that wins the game and the cup, so I dont think that will have any bearing on how Wednesday will pan out.The cup winners will enter next seasons Europa League at the second qualifying round on July 14 but Warburton is not worried that fighting on two fronts would tire his team out as they try to re-adjust to life in the top flight. Rangers manager Mark Warburton thinks their Scottish Cup win against Celtic proves how good they are I think you have to accept European football and say thank you very much, he said. If you have the chance to go for European football, to test your squad, to develop the players, to excite the fans, I cant believe you would turn that down. What we have to do is prepare as well as possible for it.It will be a new experience for many but people like Davie Weir and Kenny Miller have been through it, so we have experience in the squad and the players we bring in we hope will have experience as well.Watch Hibernian v Rangers on Wednesday, live on Sky Sports 2, from 7.30pm. Also See: Sky Live: Hibs v Rangers Rangers beat rivals Celtic King in tears after Gers win Stubbs: Points our priority Jim Umbricht Jersey . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. Justin Verlander Jersey . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont. https://www.cheapastros.com/2513o-rusty-...sey-astros.html. - The Washington Redskins have signed free agent offensive lineman Mike McGlynn. Billy Wagner Jersey .Jeff Green, playing in his second preseason game after missing the first four because of a calf strain, had 18 points. The Celtics (3-3) shot 47.2 per cent from the floor and made 15 of 37 3-point attempts. Myles Straw Astros Jersey .The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks.GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Floridas Billy Donovan has spoken to a couple of NBA teams about coaching vacancies, but adds that "I fully plan on being back" next season. Donovan declined to specify which teams called -- Detroit, Golden State, the Los Angeles Lakers, Minnesota, New York and Utah had openings -- and jokingly cited his brief stint with the NBAs Orlando Magic in 2007 as reason for keeping detaills private.dddddddddddd. Donovan says, "Im not going to get into, Hes lying. Hes not being truthful. I got a couple of calls. Thats all it is." Donovan just finished his 18th season at Florida, where he has two national championships and four Final Four appearances. He says NBA interest in "always flattering," but adds that "Im very happy here and like it here." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz