Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 142 mal aufgerufen
 Politik Wirtschaft Umwelt Militär Geheimdienste
Cl11234566 Offline

13.11.2019 03:09
Tennis Associations seedings followed Antworten

Canadas Brad Jacobs looks to make it a gold medal sweep in curling for Canada when he takes on two-time world champion David Murdoch of Great Britain in the mens final on Friday. Catch all the live streaming action at 8:30am et/5:30am pt. Canada finished the roundrobin in second place with a 7-2 mark, putting together six straight wins heading into the playoffs. In Wednesdays semifinal against China, the foursome from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario scored three in the seventh end to snap a 4-4 tie and then punched their ticket to the final with three more in the ninth frame for a 10-6 victory. "It was definitely our best game," said Canadian third Ryan Fry. "We have a knack of being able to elevate our game in the big games. I dont know what the recipe is for that but we brought it for that game." Great Britain wrapped up the roundrobin in fourth spot with a record of 5-4, good enough for a berth in a tiebreaker with Norways Thomas Ulsrud. Trailing by one in the 10th end, Murdoch came through with a deuce and a 6-5 win to advance to a semifinal matchup against top-ranked Niklas Edin of Sweden, who finished with an 8-1 record. Once again trailing by one heading to the last frame, Murdoch again scored a deuce for a 6-5 win and a guaranteed medal for the first time in his third trip to the Olympics. "It is by far the best day I have ever had," said Murdoch after the win. "In past Olympic Games, I have been so close. Throughout my whole career, its the Olympic Games that matter and I have always been an inch away." Canada faced Great Britain in the roundrobin on Saturday and came away with a 7-5 decision in a game that came down to a steal by Jacobs in the 10th end. Sweden faces China in the bronze medal game at 3:30am et/12:30am pt. On Thursday, Canadas Jennifer Jones won the gold medal on the womens side with a 6-3 win over Swedens Margaretha Sigfridsson. Air Max 90 Womens Clearance . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Wholesale Air Max 90 .com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outle...2019-cheap.html. In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time. Cheap Air Max 90 China . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury. Cheap Air Max 90 Essential . The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., was edged 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by third-seeded Alize Cornet of France. Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six break points in the three-hour match. NEW YORK -- Roger Federer is seeded No. 7 for the U.S. Open, his first slot outside the top three at any Grand Slam tournament in a decade. Federers ranking dropped two slots to seventh Monday, and the U.S. Tennis Associations seedings followed the ATP standings. Federers record 17 Grand Slam titles include five at the U.S. Open. Hes among five former champions in the mens field, including No. 1-seeded Novak Djokovic, No. 2 Rafael Nadal, and No. 3 Andy Murray, who won the 2012 title. Federer was seeded No. 1 at 18 conseecutive Grand Slam tournaments from 2004-08.dddddddddddd He hadnt been seeded outside the top three at the U.S. Open since he was 13th in 2002. The last time he was seeded fourth or worse at any major tournament was when he was No. 4 at Wimbledon in 2003 -- when he went on to win his first Grand Slam title. Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., is seeded 10th. The U.S. Open womens seedings will be announced Tuesday; the draw is scheduled for Thursday. Play at the years last major tournament starts next week. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz