Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 143 mal aufgerufen
 Politik Wirtschaft Umwelt Militär Geheimdienste
Cl11234566 Offline

13.11.2019 03:09
Defending champion Anirban Lahiri had Antworten

Big race favourite California Chrome has drifted after being handed a wide draw in Saturdays Dubai World Cup at Meydan. The American-trained five-year-old has been aimed at the worlds richest race since finishing second to Prince Bishop 12 months ago.On that occasion, Art Shermans pride and joy was drawn out in nine and he has fared even worse this time around and will have to break from box 11 of the 12 runners having been the penultimate horse drawn. Sherman said: The outside draw is good if youve got the horse and I hope we have. There wasnt too much I could do about the draw.Hes got tactical speed so Im not going to worry about it.Bookmakers Sky Bet eased the 2014 Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner to 15/8 from 13/8 as a result.The second favourite, Frosted, is a compatriot but runs in the blue silks of Godolphin and William Buick will have to negotiate a passage from stall nine aboard Kiaran McLaughlins 9/4 second favourite.We were hoping to be outside of the speed, McLaughlin said. Special Fighter is speed as is California Chrome (who later drew post 11).We didnt want to go all the way outside. Theres a long run into the first turn which should help us secure position.European interest is represented by Andre Fabres Vadamos who has been drawn in seven.Stable representative Alexandre Olive said: Were very happy with the draw. We wanted to be in the middle.I think hell be alright on the dirt as he was second to Solow on the sand at Chantilly so there shouldnt be a problem.Sky Bets Racing PR Manager Michael Shinners said: California Chrome has been a warm favourite for the Dubai World Cup for some time but his wide draw makes life that bit more difficult for him.Art Sherman has been exuding confidence but were happy to ease California Chrome to 15/8 and were betting best odds guaranteed and a quarter odds on each-way terms for all races on Dubai World Cup night. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Post draw quotes from other connectionsCandy Boy - The fourth horse out with trainer Doug Watson opting for stall 6.I went for six as its in the middle of the racecourse. Im hopeful it will give us a good position. He doesnt show a lot of speed out the gates so I didnt want to be on the inside and bang in the centre seemed a good place to be, said Watson.Gun Pit - The first horse picked and trainer Caspar Fownes selected stall 3. He drew the inside when he ran second on Super Saturday. We were the first name called out today and were delighted to put him in barrier three. He will be handy, said Fownes.Were looking forward to Saturday night. I can think he can run a very respectable race from three.Hokko Tarumae - The third horse picked out. Trainer Katsuichi Nishura chose stall 8 and said: Were glad to come back here. Number eight is a lucky number. From that post we can break to see what the other horses are doing and position ourselves accordingly.Hoppertunity - The ninth horse out. Dana Barnes, assistant to Bob Baffert, picked stall 10 and said: That was really our only choice - one or ten and so we had to pick outside.Keen Ice - The 10th horse out. Jerry Crawford of owners Donegal Racing picked stall 1.He said: The thing that made it (choosing the rail) attractive was that it was that or the 11 or the 12. We have speed drawn to our immediate inside in the two-hole (Mshawish), so we should have room to manoeuvre and navigate from there. We are going to be first time blinkers so I think that will make him a little keener, excuse the expression.Mshawish - Came out second, and Al Shaqab Racings US manager Bradley Weisbord selected stall 2.Trainer Todd Pletcher said: The track is good on the inside and with our horses experience we know he doesnt mind being inside. We talked to Frankie earlier and his choices were - in order - two, three, four, five, six and one so why not go with his first choice? Hopefully well be in a good stalking position - that would be ideal.Mubtaahij - The seventh horse out. Trainer Mike De Kocks son Matthew selected stall 4.He said: We didnt want to be one but wanted to be on the inside as there has tended to be inside bias through the season. The horse is peaking at the right time and should give a good account of himself.Special Fighter - The sixth horse out and trainer Musabah Al Muhairi picked stall 5.Hes surprised everybody because he has done so well this season. I hope he will do a good job in the big race, said Muhairi.I would have liked to be drawn six because thats where he was when he won the Maktoum Challenge but that had gone so Im very happy with draw five.Teletext - The last horse picked. The owners racing manager Saad bin Mishrif was left with stall 12.I had no choice. I was last to draw so had to take number 12. Had I had a choice I would have gone for six in the middle, said bin Mishrif. Also See: Live results service Full racecards £10 free bet Get Sky Sports Yu Darvish Rangers Jersey .FIFA says it is relaxing the rule which forced match officials to leave its international list at the end of the year they turned 45. Luke Farrell Jersey . CHAUNCEY BILLUPS (Pistons): Yes they got Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings in the off-season and Andre Drummond is a beast (teams are kicking themselves for passing on him - he rebounds and block shots every game - thats two more discernable and significant skills than most guys in his draft class), but dont for a second discount the impact of having a savvy veteran like Billups on your team. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/572...ey-rangers.html. The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing. Jesse Biddle Jersey . THE MICHAEL JORDAN FLU GAME First this famous basketball moment. The story goes like this. “Game 5, known as "The Flu Game", was one of Michael Jordans most memorable. Buddy Bell Rangers Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings.SSP Chawrasia held his nerve down the final hole to win the Hero Indian Open for the first time after four times finishing as runner-up. The home favourite was involved in a battle with compatriot Anirban Lahiri, the defending champion, for most of the final round but the tournament was not decided until the 72nd hole in New Delhi.Chawrasia struggled for much of Sunday, dropping shots at the sixth and 10th, and he was quickly caught by playing partner Lahiri, who got off to a flying start by carding birdies at the first three holes. But Lahiri stumbled at the ninth and he was only able to make up that dropped shot at the long 14th to get back within a shot of the leader, who had birdied the 13th to return to level-par for the round. Hero Indian Open Final round scores and positions Chawrasia scrambled well to make pars at the 15th, 16th and 17th and, with Lahiri unable to better those scores, he took a single stroke advantage on to the tee at the par-five closing hole.The 37-year-old, twice a winner of co-sanctioned European Tour events, found the fairway with his drive but hooked his second, which took a slightly fortuitous bounce into the light rough. Chawrasia made up for losing in a play-off last year to win the Indian Open Lahiri missedd the green with his approach and Chawrasia produced a superb pitch to within five feet, his playing partner giving him a round of applause, such was the quality of the shot.ddddddddddddLahiri missed his birdie putt to hand the title to Chawrasia, who holed for birdie to make the final winning margin two shots over Lahiri and Koreas Jeunghun Wang.I was a four-time runner-up in this event and I was thinking for a very long time, I have to win this tournament, Chawrasia told Sky Sports. Thats my dream and I got it. Defending champion Anirban Lahiri had a frustrating day after starting with three successive birdies Wang produced one of the rounds of the day to move up three spots, his 68 including four birdies, but he was unable to make the most of a very lucky bounce on the last, where his second shot bounced into the fairway after appearing to be heading into the jungle.Fourth place was a tie between Brazils Adilson da Silva and Angelo Que of the Philippines, who made the biggest move on Sunday thanks to a round of 65 that included seven birdies.But it was another disappointing day for Australian Terry Pilkadaris, the halfway leader, who closed with a four-over round of 76 to finish six strokes off the pace. Also See: WATCH: Woods Bay Hill glory WATCH: Golfers top 3s WATCH: The social media strain Bay Hill leaderboard ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz