Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 166 mal aufgerufen
 Politik Wirtschaft Umwelt Militär Geheimdienste
Cl11234566 Offline

13.11.2019 03:09
I just didnt find the zone Antworten

Each week, we will run down the top waiver wire pickups with a focus on the coming week and rest of the season. QUARTERBACKS Jason Campbell (vs Ravens)Last week: 22/37, 293 yards, 2TDsCampbell earned himself a second straight start for the Browns after a strong showing in a narrow loss to the undefeated Chiefs last week. The Browns have basically moved on from the Brandon Weeden era so barring injury Campbell will be the starter the rest of the way. Its a good thing too because Campbell has a much better arm, and also showed better movement and decision making than Weeden is capable of. Hes a good QB2 against the Ravens this week. Case Keenum (vs Colts)Last week: 15/25, 271 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTKeenum was impressive if unspectacular in making his first NFL start on the road against a very good Chiefs defence two weeks ago. He showed nice touch on his throws never looked flustered and hey, he didnt throw a pick-six as Texans QBs have been wont to do this year. Coming off the bye week, Keenum will have had plenty of time running the first team offence and practice and should be well prepared to face a Colts defence that, while still good, is nowhere near as dominant as the Chiefs. Terrelle Pryor (vs Eagles)Last week: 10/19, 87 yards, 2INTs; 106 rush yards, rush TDPryor turned in a complete dud in the passing game last week throwing for just 87 yards with two interceptions and no touchdowns. But if you had him in your fantasy lineup you probably werent all that upset about it thanks to his 93-yard rushing touchdown on the Raiders opening drive. His rushing numbers likely wont be that gaudy again this week, but his passing numbers should improve against the Eagles. Even mediocre passing games can produce nice fantasy results with Pryor thanks to his legs. Nick Foles (at Raiders)Last week: injuredFoles appears likely to return from his concussion this week and with Michael Vick out indefinitely with a hamstring injury, Foles would undoubtedly get the nod from Chip Kelly over Matt Barkley. Foles has done a decent job when called upon for the Eagles and can probably be considered a solid QB2 with potential against the Raiders this week. Others: Josh McCown (vs Packers), Ryan Tannehill (vs Bengals) RUNNING BACKS Daryl Richardson (vs Titans) Last week: 8 carries, 39 yards, 1 catch, 8 yardsZac Stacy went down with an ankle injury in the fourth quarter of the Rams loss to the Seahawks on Monday night opening the door for Richardson in Week 9. If Stacys ankle turns out to be serious, which it appeared to be, then Richardson figures to see a heavy workload as the Rams lead-back. The Rams offence is a mess right now so I wouldnt expect a very efficient day carrying the ball, but given enough volume that might not matter for fantasy purposes. Ben Tate (vs Colts)Last week: ByeTate is still dealing with four broken ribs, but is progressing well in his recovery and figures to play against the Colts this week. With Arian Fosters status up in the air due to a hamstring injury Tate figures to see a pretty sizeable workload against Indianapolis if he plays. If Foster cant go then Tate becomes a must start in virtually all formats. Shane Vereen (vs Steelers - out)Last week: injured reserveVereen has been on IR designated to return with a broken wrist since his breakout effort in Week 1. He isnt due back until after the Patriots bye in Week 11 but now is the time to start thinking about stashing him if you have room on your bench. When he returns, Vereen figures to slide right back into his featured role on passing downs as a hybrid running back/receiver. In the Patriots offence that gives Vereen a lot of value, particularly in PPR formats. Andre Brown (Bye)Last week: injured reserveMuch like Vereen, Brown is soon to return from the IR. He has been practicing the last two weeks and is expected to return as soon as he is eligible in Week 10 following the Giants bye. As soon as he does, Brown figures to see a lot of carries given the state of the Giants backfield. Peyton Hillis has been mediocre, Brandon Jacobs has too and is dealing with a gimpy hamstring while David Wilson still has no timetable for his return from a neck injury. Others: Andre Ellington (Bye), Joseph Randle (vs Vikings) WIDE RECEIVERS Marvin Jones (at Dolphins)Last week: 8 catches, 122 yards, 4 TDLook, there is no way that Jones will repeat his four touchdown performance again this season, but thats three straight weeks now that he has found the endzone. Jones has established himself as a legitimate red zone target and is developing some nice chemistry with Andy Dalton. However, expectations should be tempred somewhat given the fact that Jones played on just 19 snaps in the Bengals win over the Jets. Kenny Stills (at Jets)Last week: 3 catches, 129 yards, 2 TDStills is not someone you can rely on for consistent week to week production given how evenly Drew Brees distributes the ball to his receivers not named Jimmy Graham. However, he is establishing himself as the Saints primary deep threat which means there is always the potential for a big game. Stills scored on passing plays of 69 and 42 yards on Sunday. Hes hit or miss, but theres big upside. Darrius Heyward-Bey (at Texans)Last Week: ByeWith Reggie Wayne lost for the year, Heyward-Bey figures to have an increased role in the Colts offence coming out of their bye. T.Y. Hilton is now the Colts No.1 receiver, but Heyward-Bey has a chance to establish himself as a solid second option. DHB played a significant role in the Colts win over the Broncos in Week 7 catching four balls for 44 yards and a touchdown and should see an even bigger workload against the Texans this week.. Dexter McCluster (at Bills)Last Week: 7 catches, 67 yards, 1 TD; McCluster would be a very speculative pickup in most formats at this point but might be worth a flyer as he is getting more and more looks in the passing game. He has led the Chiefs in receiving in each of the last two weeks hauling in 11 balls for 137 yards with one touchdown. If your league values return yardage then McCluster is definitely worth an add. Others: Aaron Dobson (vs Steelers), Lance Moore (at Jets), Kris Durham (Bye), Drew Davis (at Panthers) TIGHT ENDS Coby Fleener (at Texans)Last week: ByeMuch like Heyward-Bey, Fleener figures to see an increased workload with Reggie Wayne out. In fact, Fleener may end up reaping the rewards of Waynes absence even more than DHB will since he is better suited to a possession role than Heyward-Bey whose main asset is speed. Tim Wright (at Seahawks)Last week: 5 catches, 48 yards, 1 TDThe Bucs rookie tight end was targetd eight times by fellow rookie Mike Glennon last week and hauled in five catches for 48 yards and his first career touchdown. Wright has been targeted at least six times in three of the Bucs last four games and is clearly becoming a focal part of their passing offence. He is quickly climbing up the TE rankings. Others: Tyler Eifert (at Dolphins), Scott Chandler (vs Chiefs), Garret Graham (vs Colts) Nike Vapormax 97 Sale .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes China . In fact, with a few improvements, this could very well be a decent team over the next few seasons. I will go into more detail when digging into the Canucks Off-Season Game Plan, which will be coming earlier this year since they are part of the non-playoff contingent, there are some reasons to think this is a favourable situation for President of Hockey Operations Trevor Linden and whomever he selects to be the new general manager. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/who...rance-sale.html. The Los Angeles Clippers showed them just how ugly that life could be. Jared Dudley scored a season-high 21 points, Chris Paul added 16 points and 17 assists, and the Clippers jumped all over the Bulls in Roses absence for a 121-82 victory Sunday. Vapormax 2019 Cheap .com) - Ryan Johansens creative moves and hometown appeal highlighted Team Folignos successful night at the NHL All- Star Skills Competition. Cheap Air Max 90 China . Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter.MIAMI -- Shae Simmons didnt think he would make his major league debut in a close game. But the 23-year old reliever for the Atlanta Braves was ready nonetheless. Simmons struck out Jarrod Saltalamacchia to end the eighth inning in a one-run game as the Braves went on to beat the Miami Marlins 9-5 on Saturday. "I wasnt really thinking," Simmons said. "I thought I was done for the day and Id just come tomorrow, but luckily I went in and threw strikes." Veteran catcher Gerald Laird helped Simmons settle in with the Braves leading 6-5 with runners on first and second. "I told him, Dont worry about calling your game. Let me call the game, just throw it where I call it," Laird said. "And he did a good job of that." Simmons was one of six Braves relievers used to help Ervin Santana (5-2) win his first game since May 10 against the Cubs. "I drank a whole bottle of coffee because I thought I felt like I was about to doze off out there (in the bullpen)," Simmons said. "Then all of the guys just started talking and said to treat it like any other day." Jason Heyward and Freddie Freeman each drove in a pair of runs to lead the Braves offence, which pounded out 12 hits. "It was nice to add some runs up on the board," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "Guys got some good at-bats." Santana (5-2) allowed three runs and seven hits in six innings. He struck out four. Craig Kimbrel got the last two outs for his 15th save of the season, which tied him with John Smoltz for the most saves in franchise history with 154. "I know if John would have done it his whole career he would have had a lot more," Kimbrel said. "It is nice to say Im a part of something like that, but then again Ive had a lot of opportunities and played on some good ball teams in the first three or four years. If it werent for that case, we wouldnt be sitting here talking about this right now." Derek Dietrich and Casey McGehee each drove in two runs and Christian Yelich had three hits for the Marlins as starter Jacob Turner (1-3) took the loss allowing five runs in five innings. Six Miami pitchers combined to walk nine batters and three errors led to two unearned runs.dddddddddddd "Were walking way too many guys and then you cap that off with sloppy defence," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Were going up against the best teams in baseball. To go out there and compete we have to play better baseball." Miami bench coach Rob Leary was ejected in the bottom of the eighth inning by home plate umpire Quinn Wolcott for arguing balls and strikes during an at-bat by Giancarlo Stanton with David Carpenter on the mound. "Everybody was yelling in there," Redmond said. "They just picked Rob, the poor guy. I have to give him some money." Immediately after the ejection Stanton singled and McGehee drove him home with a double to pull Miami within 6-4. Two batters later Marcell Ozuna brought the Marlins within a run with a base hit. Carpenter exited without recording an out in the four batters he faced. Simmons struck out slumping Jarrod Saltalamacchia to end the inning with runners on first and second. Saltalamacchia is 1 for his last 21. "The kid did a nice job," Gonzalez said of Simmons. The Braves scored three runs in the ninth off A.J. Ramos on Lairds RBI single, Ramiro Penas squeeze bunt, and B.J. Uptons bases loaded walk. "I just didnt find the zone, plain and simple," Ramos said. "Whenever I missed, it was too big of a miss." Kimbrel came on in the bottom of the ninth with two runners on and the game appeared to be over on a ground ball by Stanton, but Pena dropped a routine throw to second on a fielders choice, which loaded the bases for Miami. Kimbrel calmly retired McGehee to end the game. "We played a good ball game today, we hit the ball when we needed to and we pitched when we needed to," Kimbrel said. NOTES: Kimbrels save percentage of 90.1 (154 for 171) ranks third all-time among Major League pitchers with at least 150 opportunities. ... Marlins RHP Carter Capps (elbow) will get a second opinion from Dr. James Andrews on Wednesday. ... Atlanta will send RHP Aaron Harang (4-4, 3.29) to the mound in Sundays series finale against Miami RHP Nathan Eovaldi (4-2, 3.36) ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz