Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 152 mal aufgerufen
 Astrologie Philosophie Religion Grenzwissenschaften Forum
Cl11234566 Offline

12.11.2019 04:53
Ladd-Little-Frolik Setoguchi-Scheifelee-Wheeler Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants are not only back in the playoff hunt with a four-game winning streak, theyre calling the plays that get them those wins. Thats exactly what Jason Pierre-Paul did against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday. With the Giants clinging to a 20-13 lead early in the fourth quarter and the Packers about to start a series at their 30, Pierre-Paul said in the huddle he was going to pick a pass and score. Pierre-Paul hadnt seen the Packers formation and he hadnt been listening to coach Mike McCarthy talk to Scott Tolzien on the sideline. He just knew, and he was right. Pierre-Paul scored on a spectacular, leaping 24-yard fourth-quarter interception return and the resurgent Giants won 27-13 over the slumping and injured-riddled Packers (5-5). "I have never seen anything like it before in my life," fellow defensive end Justin Tuck said. "We were literally in a TV timeout and he said, Im going to pick this." Tuck said Pierre-Paul made the call before the Giants had even called a defence. "If you look at my reaction to him picking it, I was in awe because he had just called it before it happened," Tuck said. "He called it before seeing the formation, so I dont know if it was Voodoo. I dont know." Pierre-Paul, questionable because of a shoulder injury against Oakland that limited him to one day of practice, said he had a feeling. "I knew I could deliver that play, that significant play, and I did," Pierre-Paul said. "It changed the game." Tolzien, starting his first NFL game, took the blame. "Thats on me giving their team a freebie," said Tolzien, who finished 24 of 34 for 339 yards and three interceptions. "We had a chance at that point. That kills ya. It was a game-changer. You see the arms up in the air and you cant throw it." Eli Manning threw a 26-yard touchdown pass to Rueben Randle, and Brandon Jacobs added a 1-yard run as the Giants handed the Packers their third straight loss, their longest skid since a five-game losing streak near the end of 2008. "Its not good," Packers linebacker Clay Matthews said. " Its definitely new territory. Its tough, because you go 10-5, 10-6, 15-1. You lose three, it doesnt feel good. But right now were just not playing very good ball. Were 5-5 right now, so weve just got to move forward with the guys we have and play better." Two of the three losses have come with 2011 NFL MVP Rodgers sidelined with a broken left collarbone. The Giants are heading the other way. Their winning streak follows a 0-6 start and it improbably has moved them within 1 1/2 games of first-place Philadelphia (6-5) in the weak NFC East. They are a game behind second-place and idle Dallas (5-5), which will play here next Sunday. "Weve kept the dream alive and got to the game next week," centre Jim Cordle said. "But there is still a long way to go." The Packers, who got a 1-yard TD run by Eddie Lacy and two field goals by Mason Crosby, including a 57-yarder, fell a game behind Chicago and Detroit in the NFC North. The Giants never trailed, but they never put the Packers away until the interception by Pierre-Paul. New York had the better of the play in the first half, holding the ball for almost 20 minutes. The Giants jumped to a 10-0 lead on Mannings 26-yard touchdown pass to Randle and Josh Browns 40-yard field goal. The touchdown reception was Randles sixth in the last six games, and he set it up with a 32-yard punt return. Manning finished 25 of 35 for 279 yards and an interception. A 30-yard pass to Victor Cruz, who had eight catches for 110 yards, and a 5-yard run by Jacobs on a fourth-and-1 at the Packers 36 set up the field goal. Tolzien threw passes of 25 yards to Jordy Nelson and 45 to James Jones on consecutive plays to set up a 24-yard field goal by Crosby on the next series. Taking over at the Green Bay 37 with no timeouts, Tolzien hit on two passes, setting up Crosby for a 57-yard field goal on the final play. It was a yard shy of his Packers record and it was the longest against the Giants. NOTES: Brett Conway of Washington kicked a 55-yard against New York in 2001. ... Nelson finished with eight catches for 117 yards. ... Packers DT Johnny Jolly (groin) and CB James Nixon (knee) left the game with injuries. ... LB Jon Beason and S Antrel Rolle had the Giants other interceptions. ...Linebacker Brad Jones led the Packers with 13 tackles and a sack. ... CB Terrell Thomas, Beason and LB Jacquian Williams all had eight tackles for the Giants. ... Green Bay outgained New York 394-334, but the Giants had the ball 35:14. Cheap Fake NMD . Various media outlets, including the Detroit Free Press, indicate a deal is close, while USA Today cited an unidentified person directly involved with the negotiations as saying the pact is for two years. Adidas NMD XR1 For Sale .com Tours Nova Scotia Open. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Calgary matched first-round leader Rodriguez at 10-under 132 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/adidas-nmd-mens-clearance.html. With the suspension, Nigeria is unable to take part in any kind of international fixtures. FIFA had issued a warning to the NFF last week after the federation was served with court proceedings from the government that prevented the NFFs president from running the NFFs day-to-day affairs. Adidas NMD Womens Black Pink . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night. Adidas NMD Pharrell Williams Human Race Yellow . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games.The Winnipeg Jets host the New York Islanders in their lone appearance? of the season tonight at MTS Centre in a 7pm ct face off. The (30-26-6) Jets trail Dallas by two points for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot.? The Stars, with 68 points following a 3-2 win over Buffalo last night, have one game in hand on Winnipeg. Ondrej Pavelec will start his third straight game in goal.? In his last two starts, Pavelec is 2-0, with a 1.44 goals against average and .961 save percentage. Head Coach Paul Maurice confirmed yesterday forward James Wright is out indefinitely with a ankle injury.? Matt Halischuk is expected to replace him.? Halischuk has missed the last 28 games due to injury. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Frolik Setoguchi-Scheifelee-Wheeler Kane-Jokinen-Byfuglien Halischuk-Slater-Thorburn Bogosian-Enstrom Stuart-Trouba Pardy-Ellerby In the only other game played between these teams this season, Devin Setoguchi scored the game winning goal as the Jets were 3-2 winners over the Islanders in New York November 27.dddddddddddd The Islanders have lost their last two games and four of their last five entering tonight. Anders Nilsson will start in goal. Head Coach Jack Capuano would not confirm his line up for tonight saying “he had not talked to his General Manager”. Islanders Projected Lines: Vanek-Strome-Okposo Grabner-Nielsen-Bailey Lee-Nelson-Clutterbuck Martin-Cizikas-McDonald de Haan-Hamonic Strait-MacDonald Hickey-Visnovsky ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz