Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Mystery Bereich
Cl11234566 Offline

09.11.2019 07:16
corners like he was when I was behind him Antworten

TORONTO -- Jonathan Bernier tried to stretch at every opportunity. Tuesday night marked the Toronto Maple Leafs starting goaltenders first game back after missing five straight with a groin injury. Bernier managed to get through it despite facing 48 shots in a 5-3 loss to the St. Louis Blues. "A lot of work. But I felt OK," Bernier said. "It was a little sore obviously, but I was just trying to get it loose a little bit in between whistles and timeouts." Bernier aggravated the groin injury March 13 in the first period in Los Angeles. James Reimer relieved him and beat the Kings, then lost five straight starts. With the Leafs season looking like it was going off the rails after three straight losses, Bernier pushed himself too hard at Fridays practice with the hope of returning for the weekend. A setback at that point delayed his return. By Monday, Bernier felt better but needed Tuesdays morning skate to know for sure. When he experienced no soreness, the decision was made to start against the Blues. Asked if he wouldve done the same in the 10th game of the season and did not rush back, Bernier responded: "Ah, I mean you always want to be back as soon as possible." Bernier said he would be able to play back-to-back games moving forward. The Leafs visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday night before returning home to face the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday night. The process of managing this groin injury, the first of his career, will be an ongoing process. "We got a good staff and obviously a lot of stretching and take care of my body -- lots of rest," Bernier said. Even in a losing effort, the Leafs were glad to get Bernier back because without him they mightve not even been in the game. "He was outstanding in there," winger James van Riemsdyk said. "He made big save after big save for us." NBA Jerseys Store . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Wholesale NBA Jerseys .Y. - Islanders forward Anders Lee has been fined $2,286 by the NHL for elbowing St. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/. Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. Clearance NBA Jerseys . Unfortunately for Toronto, that surge was too much to handle as the Stars scored six straight goals and ended the Marlies season with a 6-2 victory on Tuesday. Toronto had built a 2-0 lead on goals by Frazer McLaren and Peter Holland, but Texas charged back with a wild rally late in the second period to spark its trip to the Calder Cup final. Discount NBA Jerseys .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team.Nico Rosberg serenely marches on. All the historical stats point to him becoming world champion this year although, as he says, those stats dont include having Lewis Hamilton around.Twice on Sky F1 at the weekend he described Lewis as the benchmark. Interesting psychology - praise your rival while youre winning to further enhance your position, like the boxer who threatens to knock him out in the third, does so, and then hugs his bloody face and praises him as a most worthy rival? Or does he still mentally feel hes second best?Nico is a smart boy and he knows through painful experience that it could easily have been his car which failed in qualifying, and the championship could be now neck and neck. He also knows Lewis will not give up and has peerless speed when required. I believe its just his way of managing down the pressure and expectation in a tidal wave of questions so early in the season. Nico Rosberg comfortably won his sixth consecutive race; Sebastian Vettel and Daniil Kvyat completed the podium He will also want to beat Lewis to the title, if it happens, in a straight fight with wheel-to-wheel combat and making key overtakes stick.Thankfully for us, now they cant just focus on each other in this fight. When Ferrari stop treading on their own tails with reliability issues and contact, they will be in the race fight too and fully capable of taking points off a Mercedes driver or drivers having a bad day.A difficult afternoon no longer means a guaranteed 18 points for Rosberg or Hamilton for second place.And coming up on the rails fast is Red Bull; they could be serious race contenders in the second half of the season on certain tracks. Wolff: Nico not the favourite Mercedes boss predicts Lewis Hamilton will close the gap The first lap in Shanghai was very wild, with multiple contacts. With both Ferraris sliding a little wide, I thought Daniil Kvyat was fully within his rights to seize the opportunity in the space up the inside of Sebastian Vettel.He didnt hit the Ferrari - indeed, Vettel spun his team-mate Kimi Raikkonen around such that he actually made contact with Kvyat. From on-board Vettels car, it looked as if there was not much he could have done in the space and timeframe, and contact was made.Vettels brain was thereafter engaged fully. In front of fearsome team boss Sergio Marchionne, he had just damaged both cars, scarlet against scarlet. He set about rationalising and minimising that on the radio by deflecting everything at Kvyat. This whining would go into the post-race press conference, where he raised his voice as if on a West End stage but with a global audience to further shift the blame. A German verbally scrapping with a Russian in English.I thought Kvyat batted it all back perfectly and had every intention of enjoying a guilt-free, important-for-him, and well-deserved podium. Hamilton: Im out of jokers Lewis Hamilton admits he cannot afford another poor weekend in 2016 Seb calmed down a little after the race when describing it all as a racing incident, but he also had his brain engaged in the pits under the safety car as Nico Hulkenberg backed up Carlos Sainz, so as not to queue at his pits while they serviced his team-mate Sergio Perez. In a flash, Vettel passed the pair of them in the narrow lane before the speed limit. I loved it, but I saw a couple of tweets asking why I was impressed - surely this was illegal and dangerous? The regulations specifically allow for overtaking between the two safety car lines on track either end of the pit straight zone, rather necessarily as cars stop at their pits.It was a little risky, rather like getting in an F1 car in the first place. Its a race, not a polite high-speed demonstration, as Kvyat reminded Vettel on the opening lap. Sebastian Vettel had words with Daniil Kvyat as they waited to head out to the podium Through all of that, Vettel drove a brilliant race for second place, surpassing Ayrton Sennas and matching Raikkonens record with 81 podiums.dddddddddddd In fact, second and fifth for the Ferrari team was a major save.I felt for Daniel Ricciardo. Hes in such fine form and deserved better than a puncture while leading. There was so much debris around Im surprised we didnt have an earlier Safety Car and more punctures.The Aussie drove a stormer, which he described as one of the best of his career, fourth was some kind of reward except for his team-mate drinking the champagne.Once again, the third race tyre compound livened up proceedings and 13 of the 22 starters (and finishers) used all three at some point in the race. Having lost Saturday through rain, and with a much warmer race day, the teams and their strategists were working blind and living on their instincts and experience.It makes for a better and less predictable race. After an horrific accident in Australia and then missing Bahrain, Fernando Alonso was finally cleared to race in China. Here he talks to Martin Brundle With 62 pit stops and so much talk about tyres, it was maybe a little too much, and we are told that the wider 2017 tyres will be targeting much less degradation. The supersofts in Shanghai degraded at four tenths of a second per lap, which is very high, but spices up the action.I can see why the drivers are frustrated, because the major race-long focus is on tyre preservation and not going as fast as humanly possible. The problem with the zero-deg tyres of the past is that we had very little action of any kind. Lets hope the 2017-spec can find a nice balance between the two.Lewis elected to start from the grid and not the pit lane because that should always deliver a better track position at the end of lap one, but sadly he was penalised for that. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. After a great start and a careful approach around the carnage of turns one and two, a Sauber suddenly entered stage left and heavy suspension and front-wing contact was made. A trip through the gravel with the wing trapped underneath did nothing helpful for his numerous aerodynamic addenda.As much as I admire the skill and artistry of all these myriad of strakes and aerofoils, I wish we could simplify them because races are so often ruined by cars which lose a mysterious 30 points of downforce which we just cant see or feel as spectators.Nothing seemed to work thereafter for Lewis, and by just after half distance he had pitted five times for tyres and a wing and then had a long run to the finished. The team were unaware that one of his sets of tyres had been cut in the contact. At one point, Lewis made a great and unorthodox move on Valtteri Bottas in turn nine, along with other passes and carrying solid pace, but a similar move on the other Williams of Felipe Massa failed and left him exposed to being passed by Ricciardo.Despite such occasional strong pace, it was clear that Lewiss Merc was munching through its tyres too fast, although one driver on the plane on the way home unprompted said to me: Ive no idea why Lewis thought his tyres would survive attacking the fast corners like he was when I was behind him.Rosberg feels that the next few races really suit him, and Lewis must feel that his unlucky run will be coming to an end. Either way, Rosberg is guaranteed to be leading the championship until at least Spain and hes on a super-impressive roll.MBDont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Marc Priestley and Alex Lynn. Also See: Hamilton admits: Im out of jokers Chinese GP driver ratings ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz