Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Spirituelles und Esoterik
Cl11234566 Offline

07.11.2019 03:24
Brem secured her third podium Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- John Wall had his long-distance game working on Wednesday night. Wall scored 24 points on a career-best five 3-pointers, Marcin Gortat had 19 points and 12 rebounds, and the Washington Wizards beat the Philadelphia 76ers 116-102. Bradley Beal had 17 points, Trevor Ariza scored 15 as seven Wizards reached double digits to help Washington earn its first win after starting 0-3. Walls shooting was the big surprise. The former No. 1 overall pick has a career shooting rate of 24.4 per cent beyond the arc. He made only three 3s in his entire sophomore season in 2011-12 and had 12 last season. "He might keep bombing 3s now," Beal joked. The Wizards set a franchise record with 18 3-pointers on 33 attempts. Wall was more impressed with the team getting its first win than his effort. "Theyre a great competitive team, and I like how they play as a young team," Wall said. "They dont give up. They definitely keep fighting until the end." Evan Turner led Philadelphia with 24 points and Spencer Hawes had 13. Rookie Michael Carter-Williams finished with 19 points, seven assists and five rebounds. After a surprising 3-0 start, the Sixers have lost two straight and are starting to play like the team that oddsmakers predicted would win less than 17 games this season. The Sixers sandwiched wins over Miami and Chicago with a comeback win at Washington last week. They overcame a 12-point, third-quarter deficit to beat the Wizards 109-102 and spoil their home opener on Friday. "They were a desperate team trying to find a win against a team that beat them five days ago," Sixers rookie coach Brett Brown said. "We made some not-so smart plays. I give them credit." The Wizards led this one from the opening basket and never let up. They had a 15-point lead midway through the first quarter after Beal hit his third 3-pointer in three tries, and took a 60-51 lead into halftime. The Sixers got close in the third following an 11-3 run. Turner started it with a pull-up jumper and he hit another jumper and 3-pointer during the stretch. Hawes layup cut it to 71-67, but Wall answered with a 3, and Gortat and Nene scored on tip-ins to extend the lead to 78-67. Beals jumper to start the fourth put the Wizards up by 15 and they led by double digits the rest of the way. "We withstood some stretches and we didnt succumb," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "We didnt put our heads down. We sustained. I didnt see any guys down." The fast start had Sixers fans feeling a bit perplexed. Many are hoping for the team to lose so they could end up with the No. 1 overall pick so they could draft Kansas prospect Andrew Wiggins. But Brown and his team generated some early excitement so that created a dilemma for some fans who wanted the team to go winless for Wiggins. Opponents certainly are showing the Sixers respect. Beal called them a "good" team, a compliment no one wouldve expected. "When we play like this, we showed we can beat good teams," Beal said. "We know theyre a comeback team and we did a good job." NOTES: The 18 3s tied a floor record. Seattle had 18 at the Wells Fargo Center on Nov. 16, 2004. ... Philadelphias Daniel Orton left the game because of right knee soreness. He had five points in six minutes. ... The Sixers outshot the Wizards 47 per cent to 43.9, but Washingtons 3s made the difference. Philadelphia was 6 for 18 from beyond the arc. Custom NHL Jerseys . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Discount NHL Jerseys . 28 with a Vancouver entry for the first time in 10 years and a novel new collective bargaining agreement. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/. Nowitzki scored 28 points, Harris had a season-high 14 for the second straight game and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Detroit Pistons 116-106 Sunday night. NHL Jerseys Sale . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. NHL Jerseys Outlet . The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday.ARE, Sweden - Struggling to overcome jet lag after making the trip from Canada to Europe, Tina Maze surprised herself on Friday.The overall World Cup leader from Slovenia sped down the Olympia course in the second run of a giant slalom to win in a combined time of 2 minutes, 23.84 seconds. It was her third win of the season and 26th of her career.Honestly Id rather say Oh come on, just let me sleep. But then I said (to myself) Come on, you took this program now you should get yourself together and do the races, said Maze, the Olympic champion in the giant slalom. Sometimes you just have to push yourself over what your head is saying.Maze was in seventh place after the first run, but she still finished .20 seconds ahead of Sara Hector of Sweden, who secured her first career podium. First-run leader Eva-Maria Brem of Austria was third, .28 behind.Despite feeling sluggish, Maze was .70 faster than Hector and .86 faster than Brem on the second run.On the first run I didnt find the right pressure on the skis at the top, Maze said.After fulfilling her media obligations, Maze laid down on the snow with her arms outstretched for several moments, already preparing to get some well-earned rest.Feeling groggy actually seemed to help her to focus.Im still jet-lagged. For sure you pay more attention on that ... if youre in that state of mind that youd like to sleep, Maze said. Sometimes things are coming to you really fast and sometimes when youre not focused the mistakes caan happen.ddddddddddddMaze, who won the overall World Cup title in 2013, was 12th on the womens all-time list for World Cup wins.She has shown her versatility this season, with a downhill win in Canada last month and victory in slalom in Finland.Im probably the only one doing all events (this year), Maze said. Its amazing. Im really happy about my skiing. Im just relaxed.Her form is picking up quickly after she made a difficult start to the season, finishing 22nd at the season-opening giant slalom in Soelden, Austria. She improved to fourth in giant slalom last month in Colorado.I didnt worry too much about Soelden, the others did more. I know I have something else, she said. I expected a podium, I must say. I didnt expect a victory today.Brem secured her third podium of the season — all in GS — after winning in Colorado and placing third in Soelden.I had my first podium here last year, Brem said. For me, everything changed here.Italian skiers Federica Brignone and Nadia Fanchini were fourth and fifth, respectively, while Anna Fenninger was sixth.Marie-Pier Prefontaine of Ste-Agathe, Que., was 22nd.Fenninger, the Olympic giant slalom silver medallist from Austria, was looking to become the first woman since Anja Paerson in 2004 to win five GS races in a calendar year.A mens giant slalom under floodlights was to follow later Friday.The womens race was moved from Courchevel and the mens from Val dIsere because of a lack of snow in the French Alps. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz