Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 UFO s
liny195 Offline

16.10.2019 09:13
The Seahawks offensive line hasn’t been seen as a Antworten

strength of the team in recent years Dion Jordan Color Rush Jersey , but left tackle Duane Brown believes that will change this year.Brown is one of four returning starters and left guard Mike Iupati played for offensive line coach Mike Solari for five years with the 49ers, which allows for some familiarity as he gets used to being on a new team. Familiarity is at the heart of why Brown believes that the group “has a chance to be the best in the league.”“We’re very comfortable having a year with the system,” Brown said, via the team’s website. “You have your lumps that you get over, we ironed it out — you saw the production we had throughout the year — and this year, we’re better for it. This time of year is all about getting the information, getting back up to speed on things Tedric Thompson Color Rush Jersey , and we haven’t missed a beat. We added Mike, he stepped in and we haven’t missed a beat. We’re communicating everything well, no one is confused out there. I think once we get the pads on, the amount of physicality we will play with will be demoralizing to defenses, so I’m looking forward to it.”The Seahawks led the league in rushing last season and finished sixth in points scored, so the offense was productive in spite of any difficulties they might have had up front. If this unit proves to be even stronger, the numbers might be even bigger in 2019. Sean Payton has won a lot of games in a lot of ways during his time as the Saints’ head coach Ethan Pocic Color Rush Jersey , but he found a new box to check off on Sunday.Payton won a game without Drew Brees at quarterback for the first time as Teddy Bridgewater piloted the offense in a 33-27 win over the Seahawks. It was the first time Bridgewater started in a win for his team since the final week of the 2015 season and Payton said he was “proud” of how Bridgewater, who suffered a severe knee injury in the summer of 2016, played.Bridgewater was 19-of-27 for 177 yards and two touchdowns and said he had to get his emotions in check before the game got underway.“I was just thinking about the process from the time I was injured up until now,” Bridgewater said. “Just thinking about all the ones who believed in me and just being back on this stage and getting to show how faithful God is, all my emotions were running at the same time.”Bridgewater is set for another start against the Cowboys next Sunday night.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz