Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
panxing18 Offline

24.09.2019 07:59
"Welcome to week 15’s mailbag, everyone!With the short week, I Antworten

Welcome to week 15’s mailbag Melvin Ingram Color Rush Jersey , everyone!With the short week, I had to do some hustling to get you guys my normal weekly content prior to tonight’s match-up so forgive me for not putting together a...had to do some hustling to get you guys my normal weekly content prior to tonight’s match-up so forgive me for not putting together a lengthy introduction to this one. I know you guys probably skip these when it gets to be long-winded so i’ll just save you all some time.We only got a handful of questions this week but they’re solid, nonetheless.I haven’t dug into the offensive line crop of this year’s draft class yet but there are some names I will be keeping a close eye on.Yodney Cajuste is a 6-foot-5, 321-pound left tackle for West Virginia who recently accepted his invitation to the Senior Bowl, which I will be attending towards the end of January. He is as athletic as they come and possesses a solid mean-streak, as well.Right tackles David Edwards of Wisconsin and Cody Ford of Oklahoma are also two tackles who offer a unique blend of size and athleticism. Edwards is a former prep quarterback but now stands at 6-foot-6 and weighs around 320 pounds. He has been a constant for the Badgers offensive line which is always among the top units in college football each year.Ford is an extremely beefy 338 pounds packed into a 6-foot-4 frame. The Oklahoma offensive line is up for the Joe Moore Award (nation’s best offensive line) and Ford has been a big part of that. He is surprisingly nimble for someone his size while maintaining the strength necessary to match the most powerful of pass rushers.I’m not sure what ABinbev is. I’m assuming it’s a California-based beverage company but I’m based in Savannah, Georgia so I am unaware of the power moves being made by them. Hopefully they deserve it. Cheers!I believe 80 yards rushing for Jackson is extremely realistic, especially if the Chargers are able to keep things close. If the Chiefs were to jump out to a fast lead Jason Verrett Color Rush Jersey , I’d expect Jackson to finish with around 50-60 yards as the Chargers will likely stick to chucking it with Rivers.The Chiefs allow 5.1 yards per carry, good for the second-worst average allowed in the league, and I expect the Chargers to exploit whatever weakness the Chiefs have. I believe the Chargers should use Jackson in the same manner they would use Gordon in and try to maintain some sense of normalcy. Shaking things up any more than necessary this late in the season is never the best idea.I’m going to go with the Baltimore Ravens on this one.The Chiefs simply strike too fast. The Ravens, especially after they committed to Lamar Jackson as their quarterback going forward, will be a massive pain in the a** when it comes to stopping them on the ground.I can just see it now. The combination of Jackson, Gus Edwards, and whoever else will likely have their way with the Chargers on the ground as they maintain drives by converting the majority of their third-and-shorts while attempting to keep the game as low-scoring as possible.The Titan’s almost beat the Bolts that way. The Seahawks almost did it, too.It makes too much sense to not come true. This is a great time of year to be thankful for what we have, where we have been, and what the future holds. Although the Chargers have lost their way a bit in recent years Denzel Perryman Color Rush Jersey , the month of December still holds such incredible promise! This advent calendar is an attempt to hearken back to these days of December joy. Each day will bring a new advent from the Bolts’ history that makes it wonderful to be a Chargers fan.Dec. 11: A New Football PalaceThe Chargers certainly ruffled some feathers when they decided to “ditch the Q” and head up north for greener pastures that aren’t yet built. While they currently reside in StubHub Center, all of the team’s moves have been made with an eye on the NFL’s gem-to-be: Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park (Inglewood Stadium is the typical short-form).What could lure a team to an uncertain field?Possibilities (and not having to build a stadium themselves).The Chargers, while tenants in the stadium being designed around and directly for the Rams, believe that there are incredible upsides to playing in a stadium that looks to put JerryWorld to shame.NBC Los AngelesThe project will include the stadium of up to 100,240 seats (including standing room-only seats) and a performance entertainment venue of up to 6,000 seats.All the while re-configuring the previously approved Hollywood Park plan for up to 900,000 square feet of retail, 800,000 square feet of office space, 2 Antonio Gates Color Rush Jersey ,500 new residential and condo units, a 300-room luxury hotel, and 25 acres of public parks, playgrounds, open space, a lake and pedestrian, bicycle, and mass-transit access for future services.It’s almost as if a stadium is the second or third bullet on the list! Michael Marchesano, vice president of field operations for the stadium, recently met with Mike Waldner of The Daily Breeze:Woh-oh Derwin James Color Rush Jersey , they’re half way there!According to ABC, there are about 3,000 people working on the stadium daily.That’s an incredible amount of manpower, and that’s exactly what it will take to have the stadium finished for the 2020 season.The 2023 Super Bowl is scheduled to arrive at the stadium (as will the college football championship game), and the Olympics not far after that in 2028.When that date arrives, it will be more than the Rams or the Chargers’ pride on the line, this stadium complex will represent the United States as a whole!An early aerial rendering of the complexNBC LAMore bells and whistles are rumored each coming week regarding the facility, and it is clear that the project is still very much a moving and evolving thing.One thing is for certain: when fans finally arrive at Hollywood Park, they will experience a stadium the likes of which the world has never seen.-Jason “I still prefer the Murph” Michaels

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz