Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 146 mal aufgerufen
 Paranormales
carrie201918 Offline

26.06.2019 05:19
BALTIMORE -- The Texas Rangers finally ran out of patience with left-hander Joe Saunders, who was designated for assignment Tues Antworten

BALTIMORE -- The Texas Rangers finally ran out of patience with left-hander Joe Saunders, who was designated for assignment Tuesday after going winless in eight starts. Saunders gave up four homers and seven runs in five innings on Monday night in a 7-1 loss to the Orioles. That left him 0-5 with a 6.13 ERA. "I just dont think its worked out to his liking and we just wanted to try something new and different at this point," assistant general manager Thad Levine said. The Rangers have 10 days to trade, release, or outright Saunders to the minor leagues. But it appears likely his time with Texas is over. "It was something we discussed, and we felt like it was best we go in another direction," manager Ron Washington said. "We appreciate everything Joe done. He was a pro. Sometimes, things just doesnt work out." The Rangers (37-5) had lost 10 of 12 through Monday and were mired in fourth place in the AL West, 14 games behind division-leading Oakland. So instead of waiting to see if the 33-year-old Saunders could break his extended slump, Texas recalled 25-year-old Miles Mikolas from Triple-A Round Rock. Although Levine labeled Mikolas "a work in progress," he said and the right-hander will start Wednesday at Baltimore and become part of the starting rotation. Mikolas was 5-1 with a 3.22 ERA in 16 games, including six starts, for Round Rock. He entered the year with just 11 career starts at the minor league level, all in 2009, his first professional season. But Mikolas was 3-1 with a 3.58 ERA after joining the Express rotation on May 30. So the Rangers bid farewell to Saunders and welcomed Mikolas to the big leagues. "It just so happens we have a starting pitcher at Triple-A who our manager and Triple-A pitching coach are highly recommending we give a chance at the big league level," Levine said. "So I think those two paths cross and we decided to make this move at this point." Saunders signed with Texas on March 5 and was given a job in the starting rotation on March 25, but he went on the 15-day disabled list after one start and did not return until May 28. He never got in a groove after that. Including Mondays outing in Baltimore, Saunders yielded 20 runs in 15 2-3 innings over his last three starts. "They have been miserable," he acknowledged. "Its tough man." Saunders owns an 89-86 lifetime record and made the AL All-Star team in 2008. He broke into the majors with the Los Angeles Angels in 2005 and also pitched for Arizona, Baltimore and Seattle before latching on with the Rangers. "He tried out with us in spring training this year, and he had strong beliefs that he could help us win major league games," Levine said. "I think what he ended up doing is he came in and gave us some very valuable innings. He also has been a consummate professional since hes been here." Cheap Dallas Cowboys Authentic . Instead, Nonis and Kessel were sorting through the fallout of a wild melee with the Buffalo Sabres, one that saw Kessel suspended for the duration of the pre-season. Tavon Austin Jersey . Paire broke Giraldo twice and lost his serve once in both sets to wrap up the win in 1 hour, 10 minutes. He will next face Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain, who advanced when Jurgen Zopp of Estonia retired with an injury at 5-5 in the first set. http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyschina.com/jaylon-smith-jersey/. Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. Daniel Wise Jersey . He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week. Christian Covington Jersey . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night.Jesse Lingard has backed Marcus Rashford to shine for England and insisted captain Wayne Rooney should not be written off. Manchester United striker Rashford has been tipped to start Saturdays World Cup Qualifier against Malta at Wembley as club and country team-mate Rooney struggles for form. Watch NOW TV Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Lingard, who plays with the pair at Old Trafford, has been impressed by Rashfords start to the season which has seen the 18-year-old net four goals in nine United games. Lingard said: I havent seen him fazed at all. Hes got a love for the game and every day hes got a ball at his feet.Hes still young as well so I think things are coming together for him just right at the moment, and hopefully he can carry it on. Rashford scored a hat-trick for England U21s last month Over the months, he has matured a lot from making his debut to now. Hes gained a lot of experience at international level and in the Premier League and other competitions.Hes coming along nicely now but we cant forget hes only young - hes still going to grow and hes still going to be get bigger. Well have to wait and see what he does after that.I think it [scoring] would be massive for him. His confidence is already high anyway but if he scored on Saturday that would make him more confident. Malta: The Med minnows As England take on Malta at Wembley on Saturday, we take a look at their side First and foremost, weve got to win the game and well see what happens after that. His confidence is getting better all the time - he scores in most of the games he plays in, or hes had a hand in the goals.So hes contributing well for the club and hopefully he can carry that on.Rashford is starting ahead of Rooney at Old Trafford, although Rooney has kept the England armband after Gareth Southgate replaced Sam Allardyce.ddddddddddddRooney has just one goal in 11 games for club and country this season and has been dropped by United boss Jose Mourinho, but Lingard believes his influence and quality should not be underestimated.I think that really because [of what hes achieved] no one can say anything [bad] about him really, said the 23-year-old. Wayne Rooney is a great leader, says Lingard Hes been a top professional on and off the field for us and we look up to him as well. Hes determined to get back and hopefully he can do that.I think hes very determined [to win his place back]. Even though he hasnt been playing for the club, hes still supporting us and hes going to get back into the fold.Hes remained captain here which is great and that will be great for his confidence as well. Ive known Wayne for a long time and hes very determined to play. Hes got a love for the game which hasnt left him.For the club hes a great leader for us - as young lads we can speak to him whenever we want and he always helps the young lads, which is good. Hes been doing it now for a couple of years.Lingard has scored in his last two appearances at Wembley, netting the winner in Uniteds 2-1 FA Cup final win over Crystal Palace in May and the opener in their 2-1 Community Shield victory over Leicester in August.England also go to Slovenia on Tuesday, and Lingard, who has played for Southgate for the U21s, believes the interim boss can be a success as he waits for a senior debut.Ive played under the manager [Gareth Southgate] for many years and I know what hes about and he knows what I can do, he said.Hes very laid back and relaxed but as soon as you get on a football pitch, hes determined to get the team right. Its up to Gareth to pick the team and whoever impresses in training will play.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Allardyce outraged by agent Townsend: I had to quit Newcastle Gray sends England through Rooney

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz