Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 158 mal aufgerufen
 Paranormales
carrie201918 Offline

26.06.2019 05:13
PHILADELPHIA -- Garrett Richards helped Mike Trout have a perfect homecoming trip. Richards tossed a five-hitter over seven shar Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Garrett Richards helped Mike Trout have a perfect homecoming trip. Richards tossed a five-hitter over seven sharp innings and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Philadelphia Phillies 3-0 on Wednesday to sweep a two-game interleague series. Trout went 1 for 4 with a triple, walk and stolen base. The two-time All-Star went 2 for 9 in his first series against the team he rooted for growing up. Trout grew up in nearby Millville, New Jersey. More than 4,000 people from the small town came to see him Tuesday night, and there were plenty of fans wearing No. 27 Angels jerseys in the stands again. "It was a quick two days, two wins," Trout said. "Its been a blast. I was feeling something special just driving to the stadium." Richards (4-0) struck out eight with no walks and lowered his ERA to 2.42. Ernesto Frieri pitched a perfect eighth, and Joe Smith finished off the five-hitter for his fifth save in seven tries. "I was keeping the ball down in the zone," Richards said. "My two-seam fastball was working well. Mainly I got ahead with my fastball then kept them off balance with breaking balls." Phillies starter A.J. Burnett (2-3) laboured through five innings, allowing three runs and seven hits. He struck out six and walked five. "Im not a negative person, so Im not going to pout," Burnett said. The Angels have won five of six to move a season-high three games above .500 at 21-18. The Phillies have lost three straight and seven of nine to fall a season-worst four games under .500 at 17-21. The Angels got a run in each of the first three innings. Richards did the rest. Albert Pujols hit a two-out double in the first and scored on a single by Raul Ibanez, the former Phillies All-Star who heard familiar "Rauuuul" chants when he came to the plate. Ibanez helped the Phillies win the NL pennant in 2009 and was a fan favourite during three seasons in Philadelphia. Efren Navarro had an RBI single with two outs in the second to give the Angels a 2-0 lead. Erick Aybar ripped an RBI double to right-centre in the third to make it 3-0. But Burnett escaped more trouble with the bases loaded and no outs. He struck out Grant Green and retired Luis Jimenez on a double play. Richards pitched out of his only jam in the sixth after Chase Utleys second double put runners at second and third with one out. Richards then struck out Ryan Howard and retired Marlon Byrd on a soft liner. Trout led off the seventh with a triple off reliever Mike Adams. He dove headfirst into third base and got up to cheers. Adams left him there, though. He fanned Pujols and Ibanez, walked Aybar and retired Hank Conger on a pop-up. Trout thought about stealing home. "It was in the back of my mind," he said. "I was looking in the dugout. Itd be dangerous, though, if the hitter didnt know." The Phillies are 6-11 at home. Theyve scored two runs or fewer at hitter-friendly Citizens Bank Park five times in 17 games. Theyre 1-8 in interleague play. "We need to do a better job driving the ball at our park," manager Ryne Sandberg said. "This is considered a hitters park. Teams come in here swinging. We need to step up our hitting." NOTES: Pujols tied Lou Gehrig for 33rd on the all-time list with his 534th career double. He snapped an 0-for-15 slump with the hit. ... Of Trouts 42 hits, 21 are for extra bases. ... Jimmy Rollins singled in the sixth for his 2,211th career hit, tying Ed Delahanty for third on the clubs all-time list. Rollins is 24 shy of passing Mike Schmidt for first place. ... The Phillies are off Thursday before opening a three-game series at home vs. Cincinnati on Friday. Kyle Kendrick (0-3, 3.98) faces Homer Bailey (3-2, 4.72). The Angels start a four-game set at Tampa on Thursday. Tyler Skaggs (3-1, 4.14) opposes Erik Bedard (2-1, 3.38). Cheap Titans Jerseys . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades. A.J. Brown Jersey .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. http://www.cheaptitansjerseyselite.com/?...i-hooker-jersey. Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them. Cheap Titans Jerseys Authentic . TSNs Farhan Lalji reports the Edmonton Eskimos non-import DT has a workout scheduled with an NFL team next week and isnt expected to sign a deal with any team until then. Cheap Titans Jerseys China .Inter Milan and Napoli also advanced to ensure there will be at least three Italian clubs in the last 32 of Europes secondary competition.Spurs victory, secured by Benjamin Stamboulis 49th-minute winner, was overshadowed by a succession of pitch invasions that forced the referee to halt the game after 41 minutes.The New York Rangers will have to find offence from somewhere else as one of their top scorers will be sidelined for an extended period of time. Forward Chris Kreider will be out for at least a month with a hand injury. Reports say it could possibly be broken. Kreider plaayed only three third period shifts last night in a 4-3 victory over the Phoenix Coyotes before leaving with nine minutes remaining.dddddddddddd The 22-year-old American has 17 goals and 20 assists in 66 games this season with the Rangers. [url=http://www.authenticwholesalejerseys.net

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz