Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 151 mal aufgerufen
 Paranormales
carrie201918 Offline

26.06.2019 05:04
SAN DIEGO - Four bags of intravenous fluid and an AFC West championship made Peyton Manning feel a whole lot better.Manning came Antworten

SAN DIEGO - Four bags of intravenous fluid and an AFC West championship made Peyton Manning feel a whole lot better.Manning came into Sundays game with flu-like symptoms, and then hurt his right thigh.It was all good, though.Manning threw a 28-yard touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas in the third quarter and Connor Barth kicked five field goals to lead Denver to a 22-10 victory against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday that clinched the Broncos fourth straight division title.He was sick. I dont think it was Jordan game flu sick, but he was sick, running back C.J. Anderson said, referring to how sick Michael Jordan was when he scored 38 points in Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals.He went out there and battled, Anderson added. He battled the Chargers D, battled the crowd, battled the adversity and battled himself. Thats a lot of battles going on in one mans lifetime right now. But he went out there and overcame it and helped us out with a W today.Here are some things learned from Denvers victory:SICK QUARTERBACK: Manning said he first started feeling ill Saturday evening.I had a rough night. Im not going to lie, it wasnt an enjoyable night, Manning said. It came out of nowhere.Manning came out of the game late in the second quarter. He said he was hurt while scrambling to his right and completing a pass to Emmanuel Sanders. Three plays later, he blocked linebacker Donald Butler on a run by Anderson.The Broncos had to settle for a field goal and Manning headed to the locker room while Brock Osweiler led an unproductive series.I was in some discomfort and had some limitations, Manning said. If you cant do your job, you cant move, if you hurt yourself, you hurt the team.The Broncos (11-3) won their fourth straight game and are tied with New England for the AFCs best record. New England beat the Broncos 43-21 on Nov. 2.Denvers 12th straight division road win tied San Franciscos NFL record set from 1987-90.GAMES ONLY TD: Manning was one of the last Broncos out of the locker room for the start of the second half, cheered on by the thousands of Broncos fans at Qualcomm Stadium.We were unsure at halftime to be honest with you, until Peyton made the cavalry entrance there at the start of the third quarter, coach John Fox said. I think its a tribute to the kind of toughness Peyton has and the kind of competitor he is that he got up and did a tremendous job in those conditions.Manning was back in time for Denvers first possession of the third quarter. He capped the second possession with a 28-yard touchdown pass to Thomas to give the Broncos a 16-3 lead.PASSING PEYTON: Manning completed 14 of 20 passes for 233 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions. He extended his own NFL record to 14 seasons with 4,000 yards passing.A week earlier, Mannings touchdown streak came to a halt at 51 games, three shy of Drew Brees NFL record.SLUMPING SAN DIEGO: The Chargers (8-6) entered the game as the AFCs No. 6 seed and saw their wild-card chances diminished. They lost a week earlier to New England.Its just a two-game streak against the two top teams in the conference, said Philip Rivers, who threw one touchdown pass and was intercepted twice. Were not in their company yet. Its not like weve lost to the bottom of the barrel.GATES: San Diego pulled within six points when Antonio Gates caught a 5-yard pass from Rivers with 10:13 left. Gates joined Rob Gronkowski as the only tight ends in NFL history with four seasons with at least 10 touchdown catches.___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap J. R. Richard Jersey .Mack, a reserve guard who came in averaging 3.8 points, made all six of his 3-pointers as the Hawks went 16 for 28 from behind the arc.Trailing 50-38 midway through the second quarter, Atlanta outscored Cleveland 89-48 the rest of the way and sent the Cavaliers to their largest loss of the season. Cheap Craig Biggio Jersey . - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. http://www.cheapastrosjerseys.com/?tag=c...y-oswalt-jersey. As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. Cheap Nolan Ryan Jersey . LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St. Cheap Jimmy Wynn Jersey .C., has been named Canadas top female official, winning the 2014 SOC Award of Excellence. Cranes career as a figure skating judge has spanned over 40 years.DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies returned to Coors Field a week ago scuffling on offence. They finished their final homestand with a dominant performance at the plate. Michael Cuddyer homered, Rafael Ynoa drove in three runs and the Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 8-3 on Sunday. The Rockies swept a four-game series for the first time this season. It was their second sweep in as many homestands after going three months without one. "Im glad we finished with a strong homestand," manager Walt Weiss said. "A little token of appreciation to the fans that have been hanging in there with us." Brandon Barnes had two hits and two RBIs while Wilin Rosario also had two hits and scored three runs for the Rockies. Colorado has won a season-high six straight while trying to avoid a third straight last-place finish. The Rockies offence came into the homestand having scored 10 runs in six games but exploded against the Dodgers and Diamondbacks. Colorado scored 61 runs in its final six games at Coors Field this season to climb out of the NL West cellar, three games ahead of reeling Arizona. "It was good to see us not quit. Were still playing the game hard, still playing good baseball," Cuddyer said. "Thats big. Thats big for a lot of these guys to see were not quitting. Going forward, years to come, its good to see guys trying to play the game." Rookie right-hander Christian Bergman (3-4) allowed two runs on six hits and struck out three in 5 2-3 innings to pick up the victory. Mark Trumbo homered twice and drove in all three runs for the Diamondbacks, who have lost six in a row and 13 of 16. "In June we swept them, outscored them 32-17. And its kind of a reversal in this series in four games," Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said. "I dont really have an explanation. We tried to throw everything at them. They swung the bats really well, scored a lot of runs. And we werent swinging the bats very well, so (we were) unable to shut them down." DJ LeMahieu got things rolling for Colorado with an RBI single in the second and Barnes made it 3-0 with a two-run double in the third. The Rockies broke it open in the fifth off starter Wade Miley (8-12).dddddddddddd Stubbs had a run-scoring single and Ynoa doubled with the bases loaded to knock in two more and give Colorado a 6-0 lead. Miley allowed six runs on eight hits in 4 1-3 innings. "Didnt have very good command at all. And its getting old for me to have one good start and the next start where you walk three or four guys," Miley said. "Couldnt find the fastball early and it just kind of snowballed with every other pitch." Trumbo hit a two-run homer off Bergman in the sixth to make it 6-2. Bergman left for left-hander Franklin Morales and was disappointed he couldnt finish the inning. "Obviously I want to stay in the game," he said. "I feel like I can get out of that inning. Its two outs, nobody on and a four-run lead. If I dont feel like I couldnt finish that inning I probably shouldnt be out there in the first place. I felt like I had enough left but it is what it is." Cuddyers home run in the eighth extended the Rockies streak to 22 straight home games in which theyve gone deep. Its the second longest streak in franchise history and longest home streak by in baseball since Philadelphia had a 22-game streak in 2006. DOUBLE DIGIT DINGERS Cuddyers home run was his 10th of the season. He now has had 10 or more home runs in six straight seasons. He has had double-digit homers in 10 of his 11 full seasons in the majors. HOME AWAY FROM HOME Trumbo has found a comfort level at Coors Field. He is now hitting .400 with seven home runs and 15 RBIs in his last seven games in Denver. TRAINERS ROOM Rockies: 1B Justin Morneau was given the day off for rest. This was a planned rest for Morneau, who entered Sunday tied with Pittsburghs Josh Harrison in the NL batting race. UP NEXT Diamondbacks: RHP Josh Collmenter (10-8) will face the Minnesota Twins for the first time while trying to set a career high in wins. Collmenter also had 10 wins in 2011. Rockies: Rookie LHP Tyler Matzek will make just his 19th career start Monday and four will have come against the San Diego Padres. Matzek threw a three-hit shutout against San Diego on Sept. 5 for his first win against the Padres.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz