Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Paranormales
carrie201918 Offline

11.06.2019 04:46
ROME -- Roger Federers decision to return to tennis a week after the birth of his second set of twins has the full support of hi Antworten

ROME -- Roger Federers decision to return to tennis a week after the birth of his second set of twins has the full support of his wife Mirka. And dont expect his schedule to change much now that he has four kids. When the boys were born earlier than expected, Federer consulted with his wife and team about playing the Italian Open. "And they all said I should quickly come and play here. So I was like, OK, if you dont want me around Ill go away," Federer recounted Tuesday. "That was basically it. "Things went well, the boys are healthy. Mirkas good, too," the 17-time Grand Slam champion added. "So its a great time in our lives right now." The boys names are Leo and Lenny. "Boys names are hard. It was all last minute," Federer said. "Girls, I feel like theres so many nice names and theyre all cute but with boys its totally a different story. "I miss them a lot already and also the girls," the fourth-ranked Swiss player said. "Its a different type of week but Ill get through it and I hope I can still play some good tennis." The couples twin girls, Myla Rose and Charlene Riva, will turn 5 in July. "This time around, we kind of know how to handle kids on the road," the 32-year-old Federer said. "Im aware its going to be a lot of work but at the same time I know what Im getting into. So its something Im very much looking forward to. ... There will be a long time without any travelling after the tennis is over, so Im looking forward to the next couple of years now." Federer had a strong start to the clay-court season by reaching the final of the Monte Carlo Masters. The Italian Open is the last key warmup for the French Open, which starts in less than two weeks. "I expect a lot from myself but then after what happened I come here a bit more laid back, just enjoy it," Federer said. "Ive had such a good start to the season that I want to just keep momentum on my side. "I didnt want too big a break. And it doesnt matter whether I play five matches or one match here, as long as I stay with the pulse of things on tour. Of course I hope I can win my first-round match but at the moment I have totally different priorities." A three-time finalist in Rome, including last year, Federer opens Wednesday against 47th-ranked Jeremy Chardy of France. Houston Texans Jerseys . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B. DeAndre Hopkins Jersey . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games. http://www.officialhoustontexanspro.com/...-texans-jersey/. The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. Arian Foster Jersey . -- Andrew Wiggins is from Canada, Wayne Selden from Massachusetts and Joel Embiid from the African nation of Cameroon. Justin Reid Jersey .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown.DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Kevin Anderson of South Africa defeated local qualifier Steve Johnson 6-2, 6-4 to reach the Delray Beach Open final on Saturday. Anderson, seeded No. 4, will be playing in his second Delray Beach final on Sunday when he faces No. 2 seed John Isner of the U.S. or No. 7 seed Marin Cilic off Croatia.dddddddddddd Anderson won this event in 2012. Anderson, who lives in Delray Beach, had 13 aces. "Im pleased with the way I executed that part of my game," Anderson said. Johnson upset No. 1 seed Tommy Haas and No. 6 seed Feliciano Lopez to reach his first ATP semifinals. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz