Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
carrie201918 Offline

15.05.2019 08:46
ersjerseys.net/]Authentic Chargers Jerser] [url= Antworten

PHOENIX -- Corey Dickerson entered Sundays game with eight hits in his last 15 at-bats. But until the 10th inning, the Colorado Rockies outfielder was hitless. That changed quickly when Dickerson drove a two-out, 0-1 pitch into the pool deck beyond the right field fence for the tiebreaking home run in the Rockies 5-3 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. "I try to take the barrel straight to the ball. I dont try to do too much with it," Dickerson said. The Rockies avoided a seventh straight loss to Arizona and snapped a three-game skid overall with just their second win in 10 games. Dickersons 14th homer of the season came off Oliver Perez (2-2), who made a mistake with a hanging slider over the middle of the plate as he tried to use a quick-pitch. "Going through the at-bat I went up there looking for something out over the plate," Dickerson said. "He slide-stepped that second pitch and I just used my hands in reaction." Wilin Rosario, whose throwing error allowed the Diamondbacks to take a 3-2 lead in the fourth, hit a solo home run to tie the game in the sixth. Rosario singled in a run in the 10th to pad the Rockies lead. Ben Paulsen, called up Sunday to replace the injured Carlos Gonzalez on the roster, hit his first major league home run in the second, evening the score at 2. "The home run beat us," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "We had a lot of pressure on them, we had a lot of opportunities. We were 2 of 14 with guys in scoring position." Mark Trumbo doubled down the right field line in the first off Franklin Morales to drive in Ender Inciarte and Aaron Hill and give Arizona the lead. Diamondbacks starter Wade Miley struck out eight in six innings, allowing three runs on five hits with two walks. Morales was also fairly sharp, allowing two earned runs on five hits in six innings. Matt Belisle (3-6) got one out by working out of a bases-loaded jam in the bottom of the ninth for the win. LaTroy Hawkins picked up his 18th save by striking out the side in the 10th. "Were in a position where we cant play it safe. Take chances," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Thats where were at." INCENDIARY INCIARTE Inciartes first-inning infield single gave him an 11-game hitting streak. Since July 12, Inciarte has hit safely in 18 of 19 games and reached base via a walk or hit in 20 of the last 21. BROTHERS GETS VOTE OF CONFIDENCE The Rockies Rex Brothers gets some credit for his teams win. In the ninth with the scored tied at 3, Brothers threw out the speedy Didi Gregorius at second base on a fielders choice, preventing runners from being on first and second with no outs. After loading the bases with a walk and single from Hill, Brothers induced a groundball to shortstop from the hot-hitting David Peralta for the second out, then gave way to Belisle. "It was kind of an instinctual play," Brothers said of throwing out Gregorius. TRAINERS ROOM Rockies: Gonzalez was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with knee and ankle injuries. ... Pitcher Brett Anderson, on the DL since Aug. 6, will see a spine surgeon Monday morning regarding a bulging disk in his lower back. Diamondbacks: Catcher Miguel Montero isnt injured but got a second straight day off to rest. Manager Kirk Gibson said Montero will play less over the course of the season, spelled more often by Tuffy Gosewich. ... Pitcher Daniel Hudson (second Tommy John surgery) is pitching one inning in rehab outings and could pitch an inning in the majors in September. ... Shortstop Chris Owings (left shoulder) took groundballs during infield practice Sunday and could be back by September 1. ON DECK Rockies: Right-hander Jordan Lyles makes his second start since returning from two months on the disabled list with a broken left hand. Hes 6-1 in 13 starts and faces the San Diego Padres on the road on Monday. Lyles has allowed nine runs in 8 1-3 innings over two starts against the Padres this season. Diamondbacks: Right-hander Josh Collmenter (8-6) starts in Cleveland on Tuesday. Hes allowed three runs or less in six of his last eight outings. Reilly Smith Jersey ." One game is checked off, 15 remain and the next one to get crossed out could come Tuesday night when the defending champion Heat host the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference playoff series. Curtis McKenzie Jersey . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. http://www.officialgoldenknightsfanstore...-jersey-c-27/.4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. Ryan Reaves Jersey . The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said. Tomas Tatar Jersey . The turf is scheduled to give way to actual grass that is bright green, so we dont have to complain any more—we just have to wait a few years. Instead, do feel free to complain if the roof is closed for any reason other than to allow a game to be played.PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Na Yeon Choi shot a 7-under 66 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead in the season-opening Bahamas LPGA Classic, chipping to a foot to set up a birdie on the par-5 18th hole. The seventh-ranked Choi, a seven-time winner on the LPGA Tour, birdied three of the last four holes in her bogey-free round to reach 15 under on Atlantis Resorts Ocean Club course. "I think the last three rounds I had a really good swing," Choi said. "I had so many good shots. But I still have to play aggressively tomorrow. So many players have a chance." The South Korean player hit 16 greens in regulation after hitting all 18 in windy conditions Friday. "I had so many solid shots out there." Choi said. "I missed two greens today. Only two, but I hit a putt from the fringe, so obviously I havent chipped the last two rounds. Last two, three weeks I havent practiced much, maybe like seven or 10 days only, and every day its just work out like two hours, and then I went to Dallas for chiropractor just more like take care for my body and then I got great feeling about my swing." Lizette Salas was a stroke back. She also had a bogey-free 66. "Ive been bogey-free for the last two days and Im feeling great on the greens," said Salas, winless on the tour. "A win is always on my mind, and its been a goal of mine since coming close last year in Hawaii." Fighting flu-like symptoms, she birdied three of the first four holes on the back nine. "Once I hit the turn, I was just on it and wanted to make as many birdies as I could." Salas said. "You cant always play perfect and thats the thing about this game. I was trying to play it as best I could comming down the stretch.dddddddddddd" Jessica Korda and Paula Creamer each eagled the 18th to reach 12 under. Korda, the second-round leader, had a 72, and Creamer shot 71. Creamer also holed a sand wedge from 82 yards for an eagle on the par-5 11th, but lost a ball en route to a triple-bogey 8 on No. 15. "Many things happened today, yes," Creamer said. "Thats an understatement. I had a couple bad iron swings out there today. Obviously, the tee shot on the one hole. But I just didnt play well from there. You can hit it in the hazard all day and still make a bogey. There was no need to make a triple. "But overall Im proud of the way I finished with my attitude." Korda had a double bogey on No. 13 after shanking a shot out of bounds. "Im really happy with the way I finished," Korda said. "I hit a lot of good shots today, really a lot of good putts that just didnt fall, so I cant be disappointed with that. I honestly had one bad shot." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis was tied for fourth at 11 under with Amelia Lewis and Jenny Suh. Stacy Lewis had a 68, Amelia Lewis shot 66, and Suh had a 71. "If youre coming from behind, I think its a good spot to be in," Stacy Lewis said. "If youve got the lead and youve got all these people chasing you, I think its a hard position to be in. I actually like where I am and I like that Im going to get out tomorrow a couple groups early and hopefully can make a couple putts early and then kind of put some pressure on the leaders." Michelle Wie and 16-year-old Lydia Ko were in the group at 10 under. Wie followed her second-round 65 with a 72. Ko, making her first start as an LPGA Tour member, had a 71. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys [url=http://www.cheapcharg Eagles Store[/url] Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz