Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
carrie201918 Offline

14.05.2019 10:04
us/]China Timberwolve Antworten

Amazingly Mark Hunt felt OK after his five-round war with Antonio (Bigfoot) Silva last time out. Apart from the hand broken in two places, that is. Combine Silvas renowned teak-like noggin with 103 significant strikes and something has to give. Not that Hunt, the 40-year-old heavyweight known as the Super Samoan, was complaining after the all-action fight was scored a majority draw. "I didnt feel so bad," said Hunt. "It was a great fight, I did my job and I was happy." The Australian-based New Zealander, ranked No. 6 among heavyweight contenders, takes on another big hitter in No. 8 Roy (Big Country) Nelson in the main event of a UFC event in Tokyo on Saturday. Neither fighter will win a Mr. Universe title but both can pack a punch. Hunt is a former K-1 champion who went on to fight in Pride and has become a fan favourite in the UFC for his punching power and never-say-die attitude. The 38-year-old Nelson is a former winner of "The Ultimate Fighter" who has a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu as well as a cannon for a right hand. And both are coming off big performances: Hunt (9-8-1) against Silva and Nelson (21-9) with a TKO win over Antonio (Minotauro) Nogueira in April. Like Hunt, Nelson broke his hand in the bout. Hunt and Silva earned the fight of the night bonus and kudos from UFC president Dana White for their Brisbane brawl. "Both Hunt and Silva win FON and both get their win bonus and I might buy them both their own private ISLANDS!!!! Sickest HW fight ever!!!," White tweeted that night. The UFC bosss enthusiasm was tempered later by news that the six-foot-four 264-pound Silva tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone. Hunt has been in the wars of late. At at UFC 160 in May 2013, his last fight before Silva, he broke his toe and needed six stitches after a knockout loss to Junior Dos Santos. He was laid low after the fight when a bruise suffered during his training camp became infected. "Its been kind of funny, one (fight) after the other," Hunt said of his ill luck. "But such is life, its part of fighting." Hunt appears to have issues of his own heading into the Nelson fight. Yahoo, quoting a UFC source, reported that the five-foot-10 Hunt weighed 284 pounds Thursday, meaning he would have to lose 19 pounds to make the heavyweight limit of 265 Friday for the Saitama Super Arena bout. The card also includes a lightweight bout between No. 9 contender Myles (Fury) Jury and Takanori (The Fireball Kid) Gomi. Welterweight Amir Sadollah, winner of Season 7 of "The Ultimate Fighter," takes on veteran Yoshihiro (Sexyama) Akiyama in a battle of two fighters who have not been in the Octagon for more than two years And second-ranked womens bantamweight Miesha (Cupcake) Tate faces Japans Rin Nakai. Hunt is no stranger to Saitama from his days in K-1 and Pride. "I have good and bad memories fighting in Japan," he said. "Im looking forward to going back to work and putting on a good show for the people that pay their money to come and watch me fight. Im going to try to move closer to that title shot." Hunt calls his combat sports abilities "a gift from God." "I never wanted to be a fighter," he said. "I just got into a fight outside a nightclub and thats how I started. I didnt go to train at some karate school for 10 or 20 years. I just stumbled upon it. Four days later I was fighting (Muay Thai)." One of the bouncers at the nightclub invited him to his gym and Hunt, who had been going down a poor life path, suddenly found himself a fighter. Years later he is the main attraction. "God saved my life and so has fighting," he said. "Fighting changed my life completely. The angry kid that was lost as a child is gone. Im an adult now -- of course I make mistakes, Im not perfect-- but Im always trying to stay straight ... Im grateful. Ive been blessed." Custom Chargers Jerseys . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Mike Pouncey Chargers Jersey . But Josh Bailey scored the shootout winner to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens in a battle of the Eastern Conferences two worst teams. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Black...ey.html?cat=938. Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. Virgil Green Jersey . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. Justin Jones Chargers Jersey . The Detroit Tigers star had microfracture surgery Friday to repair the medial and lateral meniscus in his left knee. "I dont want to say it was a surprise," team president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said.TORONTO - Toronto Maple Leafs forward Leo Komarov will not play against the Dallas Stars on Tuesday night as he continues to recover from a concussion that he suffered over the weekend.Komarovs concussion symptoms have subsided, according to head coach Randy Carlyle. The 27-year-old forward didnt skate Monday or Tuesday morning, but Carlyle implied that his game absence is precautionary.It just seems like theres a protocol that when the player has symptoms, then theres a timeframe that he has to be symptom-free, and were working on that now, Carlyle said after his teams morning skate. Hes working out and hes riding a bike, so its not like hes in there laying on the bed doinng nothing.ddddddddddddHes active. So we dont foresee this being a long-term thing, but we dont control that.The Leafs have had recent experience with a similar situation. When Daniel Winnik fell head first Nov. 6 at the Colorado Avalanche, the team held him out of the next two games, even though he said he didnt have a concussion.Carlyle said of Komarov only that hes unavailable for tonight but added that theres a timeframe in which we have to wait for his symptoms to be gone. Komarov was hit in the head by an accidental elbow from Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin last Saturday night.Richard Panik is expected to replace Komarov in Torontos lineup. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz