Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
carrie201918 Offline

06.05.2019 03:45
/]Wholesale Wizards Jerseys[/url] [url=h Antworten

With CBA talks at a near standstill, a source has told TSN Football Insider Dave Naylor that players from seven of the nine CFL teams have taken votes with 98 per cent of them in favour of a strike. The news comes several hours after CFL commissioner Mark Cohon announced that the league would extend the ratification bonus to Friday if the union is prepared to allow its members to vote on the leagues most recent proposal. On Monday night, the Players Association had a four-year offer rejected by the league. The collective bargaining agreement between the league and the CFL Players Association expired last Thursday at midnight. The players decided to attend training camps on Sunday while negotiations between the two sides continued. "We have made our best offer and continue to believe the CFLPA should allow its members to vote on our offer," said Cohon in a statement. "The most recent CFLPA proposal, which was presented to us yesterday through the mediator, would not form the basis of a settlement as it was unrealistic. Cohon explained why the leagues offer is fair for the players. "Our offer increases the average player salary by 16 per cent in 2014, to more than $96,000 per player, and significantly reduces the number of padded practices throughout the season," he continued. "Our proposal also includes ratification bonuses of $5,000 for veteran players and $1,500 for rookies. We are confident that our offer is fair to the players and would allow us to continue to build our league while not jeopardizing the positive momentum we have collectively achieved over the last several years." Gerard Pique Jersey . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend. Sergio Busquets Jersey . After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. http://www.fcbarcelonapro.com/Customized/. That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov. Paco Alcacer Jersey . And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler. Xavi Hernandez Jersey . - Henrik Samuelsson and Curtis Lazar each had two goals and two assists as the Edmonton Oil Kings secured top spot in the Eastern Conference by defeating the host Red Deer Rebels 7-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action.CHON BURI, Thailand -- Four-time European Tour champion Alex Cejka of Germany upstaged a star-filled field with an 8-under 64 Thursday to take a one-shot lead after the first round of the Thailand Golf Championship. The 43-year-old Cejka rolled in his eighth birdie of the day on the 17th hole to take the sole lead from Justin Rose, who was already in the clubhouse after a bogey-free round. With some of golfs biggest names playing in the Asian Tour event this week, few had expected Cejka to be atop the leaderboard. His last European Tour win came in 2002, and he finished 12th in Hong Kong last week. "I hit the ball very well today," Cejka said. "The greens roll perfect. I took a couple big chances and made birdiies.dddddddddddd ... I hope my form will continue like this and we will see how it goes in the next three rounds." The fourth-ranked Rose was tied for second with Arnond Vongvanij of Thailand after picking up three birdies on the front nine before adding four more on the back at the Amata Spring Country Club. "I felt like I was reading the green well. My putting felt really sharp," Rose said. "But you have to stay out of the roughs on this course." Defending champion Charl Schwartzel was in a tie for sixth with Sergio Garcia and two others after a 68. Third-ranked Henrik Stenson and former Masters champion Bubba Watson both started with a 70 to sit tied for 15th, as did Rickie Fowler. Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic [url=http://www.wholesalewizardsjerseys.comttp://www.wholesalenuggetsjerseys.com/]Nuggets Jerseys China[/url] Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz