Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 120 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
carrie201918 Offline

06.05.2019 03:34
Riyad Mahrez says Leicester do not feel under any pressure as they bid to reach the last 16 of the Champions League on Tuesday. Antworten

Riyad Mahrez says Leicester do not feel under any pressure as they bid to reach the last 16 of the Champions League on Tuesday. The Foxes sit top of Group G and host Club Brugge needing just a point to qualify for the knockout stages, with Mahrez hoping to replicate Septembers opening 3-0 win in Bruges where he scored twice.Mahrez is yet to recreate his European form in the Premier League, however, with the defending champions just two points above the bottom three, but he is relaxed about their Champions League hopes. Islam Slimani will miss Tuesdays match for Leicester He said: I dont think we feel the pressure, we just have to perform to win the game. Whether it be Champions League or Premier League, its the same. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! I enjoy the Champions League like the Premier League. When I was younger we wanted to play in the Champions League and now we are playing in this and we are doing well. There is no special game for me because all the games are important and I enjoy all the games. Watford 2-1 Leicester We are winning the games in the Champions League. Obviously when we win there are some players who come on to the team and score goals. Islam [Slimani] scores goals and we defend very well with zero goals conceded, so when we start to win in the Premier League as well everyone will be better.Mahrez was linked with a move away from Leicester after they won the title last season but signed a new four-year deal in August and insisted he is happy at the King Power Stadium. Leicester beat Club Brugge 3-0 in September Yes, Im good, he said. Even when there was speculation I didnt follow the newspapers too much.If I wanted to stay in Leicester its because I wanted to grow up with this team, play the Champions League and carry on. Im happy to be here. If you listen too much to people saying, Riyad is good, you dont play football youd just listen to people. Mahrez pulled a goal back for Leicester in their 2-1 defeat to Watford at the weekend Brugge are bottom of Group G having lost all four games and former Middlesbrough forward Jelle Vossen feels they are being treated as a laughing stock.He said: Its never nice to be on zero points, overall we deserve more than that. Its a pity we are on zero points, its something some people are laughing at and its something we want to get rid of soon.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Ranieri: Were still special Champions League permutations Leicester v Club Brugge preview FA studies Drinkwater footage Larry Csonka Jersey . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. JaWuan James Jersey . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history. http://www.officialmiamidolphinsfootball...s-jersey-womens. His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best. Bobby McCain Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Davon Godchaux Jersey . Ricciardos exclusion from the results tarnished what had been a day of celebration for local fans, who were jubilant that the Red Bull driver had apparently become the first Australian to finish on the podium at his home race. However just before midnight, stewards ruled that Ricciardos car had "exceeded consistently the maximum allowed fuel flow" and that the team refused an instruction from the races technical delegate Charlie Whiting to change the fuel-flow sensor before the race and a further request during the race to reduce the fuel flow.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos and free agent centre Will Montgomery have agreed to terms on a 1-year deal. Montgomery is a ninth-year pro who played the last five seasons with the Washington Redskins. He was drafted by Carolina in 2006 out of Virginia Tech when Broncos coach John Fox was Panthers coach. He also played for the Jets from 2007-08. During his career, Montgomeryy has started 46 games at centre, 10 at right guard and seven at left guard.dddddddddddd The Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season. They allowed left guard Zane Beadles to leave for Jacksonville in free agency and might move centre Manny Ramirez over to make room for Montgomery. They also could move right tackle Orlando Franklin inside. Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz