Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
carrie201918 Offline

05.05.2019 03:51
WASHINGTON -- The first half ended with a case of the Marquee Miscues. Kevin Durant lost the ball to John Wall, and Wall then mi Antworten

WASHINGTON -- The first half ended with a case of the Marquee Miscues. Kevin Durant lost the ball to John Wall, and Wall then missed an open fast-break layup at the horn. It was Durants fourth turnover and Walls seventh miss in a row. At halftime, Wall changed his shoes. Maybe that was the difference. The newly minted first-time All-Star guard scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half, and the Washington Wizards took advantage of a rare off-night from Durant and snapped the Oklahoma Thunders 10-game winning streak Saturday with a 96-81 win. "I didnt like how I played on the road trip in my white shoes, so I tried the red ones," Wall said. "They didnt work in the first half, so I got rid of them and went back to my old white ones, and they kind of helped me out. Im kind of superstitious." Wall also had 15 assists and six steals and went 7 for 11 from the field after halftime, more than making up for the 0-for-7 first half. Marcin Gortat had 14 points and 14 rebounds, while Trevor Ariza added 18 points and did a solid job defending Durant, whose 26 points came on 8-for-21 shooting, including 0 for 6 from 3-point range, and enough calls to make him 10 for 10 from the free-throw line. He also committed five turnovers. "Just stay in his grille, man," Ariza said. "Just try to make him take tough shots. Try not to give him no easy, easy looks." Durant had a streak of 12 consecutive 30-point games end during a 25-point win over the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Sitting at his locker before Saturdays game, his legs hooked up to compression tubes for a high-tech massage, he talked about the 100 or so tickets he had to secure for family and friends in D.C. Whether it was hometown jitters -- or fatigue from the night before -- or the unfamiliarity of the new balls with Adam Silvers signature on the first day of work for the new NBA commissioner -- or the solid defence of Ariza -- the citys native son had a rough night fighting the Wizards defence. "They made me see a crowd," Durant said. "There were a few shots that I should have it hit. I had some good looks, but they did a good job." The Thunders only lead was 2-0. They committed 10 of their 21 turnovers in the first quarter. "We were just a step slow in everything," Durant said. "We didnt start up with enough energy and intensity and that falls back on me as a leader." The victory moved the Wizards to .500 for the seventh time this season, which means they get yet another chance to overcome an obstacle that has flummoxed them in recent weeks. A win Monday against Portland would give Washington a winning record for the first time since October 2009. "Thats cool for yall. I dont know if its cool for us," said guard Garrett Temple, when the subject that has become increasingly taboo in the locker room was broached by reporters. "But weve got to not even worry about that. Weve got a tough team coming here on Monday night." The Thunder had averaged 110.2 points during the winning streak, but they matched their season-low in points in a game against the Wizards. They did have a chance to tie the score in the second half when Derek Fisher was fouled while making a 3-pointer, but he missed the free throw that would have evened the game at 58. From there, Wall and the Wizards pulled away. A Durant turnover became a Wall dunk. Walls floater gave Washington a 78-64 lead after three quarters. The Thunder didnt challenge the rest of the way, failing to get within single digits in the fourth. "Twenty-one turnovers, 10 in the first quarter. Thats basically six minutes of basketball, giving them the ball back without ever trying to score," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "It wasnt good enough -- bottom line." NOTES: Temple went 3 for 4 with the new balls. "My shot felt real good. Even with those now Adam Silver balls," he said. "It was slippery at first, but we got into a rhythm." ... The Thunder had won nine straight road games against Eastern Conference teams, while the Wizards had dropped five in a row at home vs. the West. ... Durants hefty ticket purchase gave him a convenient excuse to laugh off the notion that he would think about playing for the Wizards someday. "I spent a lot of money on tickets today -- imagine if I played here," Durant said. "I dont even want to think about that." Wayne Gretzky Jersey . More importantly, he is trying to show his young teammates the Colorado are still post-season contenders. He hopes winning a series at home was a fresh start. Doug Gilmour Jersey . Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition. http://www.cheapbluesjerseys.info/authen...r-blues-jersey/. Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. Custom St.Louis Blues Jerseys . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. Tony Twist Jersey . The San Antonio Spurs handled the conditions, and the team, and it sure helped when a suffering LeBron James couldnt make it to the finish.MELBOURNE, Australia - India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni retired from test cricket on Tuesday, ending a 90-test career shortly after his side drew the third match with Australia.The Board of Control for Cricket in India announced Dhonis decision on Twitter, adding that Virat Kohli would captain India in the fourth test starting next Tuesday in Sydney.The 33-year-old Dhoni, was captained the team 60 times, made no mention of his intention to retire during a lengthy and jovial news conference immediately after Tuesdays match.In a later statement, the BCCI said Dhoni has retired from test cricket to concentrate on the shorter limited-overs and Twenty20 formats of the game.One of Indias greatest test captains under whose leadership India became the No. 1 team in the test rankings, M.S. Dhoni, has decided to retire from test cricket citing the strain of playing all formats of cricket, the statement said.Dhoni was batting on 24 at the end of the third test as he helped hold off the Australian bowling attack to earn the draw.He has come under increasing scrutiny for his captaincy in the series against Australia, which the home side clinched Tuesday with a 2-0 lead.A wicketkeeper-batsman, Dhoni made his test debut against Sri Lanka in Chennai in 2005, a year after playing his first one-dayer. He has since scored 4,876 runs at an average of 38.09 with six centuries and 33 half-centuries.Dhoni has also taken 256 catches and 38 stumpings, as well as becoming the first Indian wicketkeeper to take nine dismissals in a match — achieved in the just completed third test.Dhoni took over from Rahul Dravid as India captain in 2007 and ledd the side to 27 wins, 18 losses and 15 draws.ddddddddddddHe was also in charge when India assumed the No. 1 test ranking in 2009, which it held for two years.Wriddhiman Saha is to be named India wicketkeeper for the fourth test after standing in for the injured Dhoni in the first test in Adelaide.BCCI while respecting the decision of M.S. Dhoni to retire from test cricket, wishes to thank him for his enormous contribution to test cricket and the laurels that he has brought to India, the BCCI statement said.Dhoni is enormously popular in India and was this year ranked by Forbes magazine at 22nd in its list of the worlds highest paid athletes, with estimated total earnings at $30 million, mostly from endorsements.Former India great Sachin Tendulkar was among those who praised Dhoni on Twitter.Well done on a wonderful career in test cricket @msdhoni. Always enjoyed playing together. Next target 2015 WC my friend!! wrote Tendulkar, referring to next years Cricket World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in which Dhoni will likely play.Former England captain Michael Vaughan tweeted Love the way @msdhoni plays the game ... But its now the right time for @imVkohli to take the Indian Test team in a new direction.....Former India captain Sourav Ganguly said during the Melbourne test that he wondered whether Dhoni was still able to bring out the best in his test teammates.Its not just these two matches, its for a while now, Ganguly said. He just hasnt really got the team going at test-match level. The record he has in one-day cricket, hes a good captain. But in test conditions overseas, its just fallen away a bit. Cheap Bruins Jerseys Wholesale Sabres Jerseys Red Wings Jerseys From China Wholesale Canadiens Jerseys Wholesale Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Discount Hurricanes Jerseys Blue Jackets Jerseys Outlet Adidas Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Discount Flyers Jerseys Discount Penguins Jerseys Discount Capitals Jerseys Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Wholesale Wild Jerseys Discount Predators Jerseys Discount Blues Jerseys Discount Ducks Jerseys Adidas Coyotes Jerseys Flames Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Oilers Jerseys Discount Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Golden Knights Jerseys Outlet Authentic NHL Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz