Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Willkommen Vorstellungsforum
carrie201918 Offline

30.04.2019 09:16
MONTREAL - General manager Jim Popp says he has had no contact with former NFL receiver Chad (Ochocinco) Johnson about playing f Antworten

MONTREAL - General manager Jim Popp says he has had no contact with former NFL receiver Chad (Ochocinco) Johnson about playing for the Montreal Alouettes. "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. He said it had become news "because someone has leaked confidential information to a media source about our negotiation list." Johnsons response on Twitter to the report said: "Nothing to negotiate, Ill be fast as hell and in shape @ochocinco." In another cryptic tweet later, Johnson was asked what are the chances he will sign with the Alouettes and he replied: "85 % yes 15 % probation." The 36-year-old Johnson played 11 seasons in the NFL, the first 10 with Cincinnati. He last played in 2011 with New England, when he had 15 catches for 276 yards. Over his career, the popular receiver caught 766 passes for 11,059 yards and 67 touchdowns. Jason Grilli Jersey .com) - Ryan Miller made 28 saves to record his fifth shutout of the season and second in as many nights as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3-0 on Friday. Shin-Soo Choo Jersey . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/R...ey-Kids-Jersey/. - A retired Indiana school principal who was NASCAR star Jeff Gordons drivers education teacher was killed with his wife in a Tennessee crash while returning from watching Gordon race. Nomar Mazara Jersey .C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen. Ferguson Jenkins Jersey . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best.PHOENIX - Marshawn Lynch changed the script and fired back at his critics.After two days of giving only scripted answers, the Seattle Seahawks star running back gave his most extensive comments of Super Bowl week, mostly telling reporters why he wont talk to them.I dont know what story yall trying to get out of me. I dont know what image yall trying to portray of me, Lynch said Thursday. But it dont matter what yall think, what yall say about me because when I go home at night, the same people that I look in the face — my family that I love, thats all that really matter to me. So yall can go make up whatever yall want to make up because I dont say enough for yall to go and put anything out on me.When Lynch arrived at the podium, a man with a reporters credential who said he was a teacher asked him to give his students a shoutout.But Lynch wouldnt bite and began his unscripted statement.Yall shove cameras and microphones down my throat, Lynch continued. But when Im at home in my environment, I dont see yall, but yall mad at me. And if you aint mad at me, then what yall here for? I aint got nothing for yall, though. I told yall that.Lynch, who had spurned reporters efforts to get him to talk at mandatory news conferences Tuesday and Wednesday, seemed frustrated that they were still trying.Im here preparing for a game. And yall want to ask me these quesstions, which is understandable.dddddddddddd I could get down with that. But I told yall. Im not about to say nothing. ... All of my requirements are fulfilled.Lynch praised his teammates, his hometown of Oakland, California, and his Family First Foundation. When asked who the best player on the Seahawks was, he said: All of them.As he has all week, Lynch stayed five minutes before leaving.At Media Day on Tuesday, Lynch repeated: Im just here so I dont get fined while talking to reporters.On Wednesday, he replied to all questions with: You know why Im here.Lynch has a history of avoiding reporters. In November, the NFL fined him $50,000 for violations of the leagues media policy in addition to collecting the $50,000 fine that was imposed against Lynch for violations last season. The fine from 2013 was held in anticipation of future co-operation from Lynch.The Professional Football Writers of America complained to the league about Tuesdays session and Lynch had been apprised of a potential fine. A league spokesman declined comment.Lynch again wore a Beast Mode baseball cap and told everyone where they could buy one. The two hats he already wore this week have sold out on Lynchs website, where theyre part of his Beast Mode apparel line.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Authentic Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys China Cheap France Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Cheap Brazil Jerseys Colombia Jerseys From China Wholesale England Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Wholesale Italy Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap South Africa Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Wholesale France Jerseys Wholesale Germany Jerseys Wholesale Mexico Jerseys Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys Authentic Cheap Brazil Jerseys Cheap Argentina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Belgium Jerseys China Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz