Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 178 mal aufgerufen
 Internet PC Spiele
carrie201918 Offline

19.04.2019 09:00
ho did not see the video before it was Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Zack Greinke had never lost at Great American Ball Park. Todd Frazier wasnt going to give him time to settle in on the mound again. Frazier swung at the first pitch he got from Greinke and hit a two-run homer on Thursday afternoon, sending the Cincinnati Reds to a 4-1 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers and a split of their four-game series. The Reds won the last two games to finish a 5-5 homestand that left them stuck closer to the bottom of the NL Central than the top. Alfredo Simon (9-3) gave up seven singles in eight innings, joining the Cardinals Adam Wainwright as the NLs nine-game winners. Greinke (8-3) had been 4-0 in five games at Great American. A slow start cost him his perfect mark. Skip Schumaker opened the Reds first with a single, and Frazier followed with his team-high 14th homer on Greinkes fifth pitch of the game. Joey Votto doubled on the next pitch as well. "I was just trying to electrify us and get us going," said Frazier, who has five homers in his last 11 games. "First pitch, I was ready to attack. It was good to get the lead for Alfredo." Greinke gave the third baseman credit for hitting a pitch that ended up where it was intended. "It wasnt necessarily any worse pitches than the rest of the game, just that Fraziers hot," Greinke said. "A first-pitch slider at the bottom of the zone, you take your chances. But hes a strong guy and got a homer out of it." Cincinnati would get only one more hit off Greinke, who went six innings before leaving for a pinch-hitter. The Reds added a pair of runs in the eighth, when Zack Cozart doubled and scored on Brandon Leagues wild pitch. Ryan Ludwick had an RBI single. Simon matched his career high with eight innings and held the lead by pitching out of a threat in the seventh with a 2-1 lead. Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier opened with singles. Tim Federowicz flied out too shallow to score the run, and Kemp was caught in a rundown after he tried to score on Miguel Rojas grounder. Pinch-hitter Scott Van Slyke struck out to end the threat. "What hes he doing thats most surprising to me is pitching effectively into the seventh and eighth innings," manager Bryan Price said. "Hes pitching deep into games and continuing to stay aggressive with his stuff. He looks very comfortable in high-leverage situations." The 33-year-old pitcher has been a reliever most of his career, but embraced the chance to start. So far, he hasnt shown any problems making the switch. "I feel like my arm is only 20 years old," Simon said. "I feel like I can throw 200 innings." Aroldis Chapman pitched the ninth for his 10th save in 11 chances. Simons nine wins match his total for his last two seasons with Cincinnati, when he was a reliever. Simon moved into the rotation when Mat Latos tore knee cartilage and had surgery at the start of spring training. Latos is expected to bump left-hander Tony Cingrani from the rotation when he returns from the disabled list this weekend. The Reds offence was finally back together during the homestand, with Votto returning from a strained muscle above his left knee that landed him on the disabled list for 23 games. Votto had a double and a single on Thursday, leaving him 4-for-10 in his three games back. The Dodgers completed a 4-3 trip to Colorado and Cincinnati, two hitter-friendly ballparks. Their pitching was solid, but the offence faded at the end, scoring one run in the last two games. They were limited to eight singles on Thursday, including Kemps RBI hit in the first inning. NOTES: The Dodgers start a six-game homestand on Friday against Arizona. LHP Clayton Kershaw (5-2) faces Chase Anderson (5-0). ... The Reds play their next six games in Milwaukee and Pittsburgh. Homer Bailey (7-3) faces Matt Garza (4-4) on Friday. ... LA is 39-22 against the Reds since the start of the 2006 season. .... The Dodgers won a challenge in the first inning, when Brandon Phillips initially was called safe at first base. The replay showed he was out. ... SS Hanley Ramirez was out of the lineup for a second consecutive game with a sore throwing shoulder. He got an injection after Wednesdays game. ... Phillips left in the eighth inning with a sore right index finger, hurt on a defensive play earlier in the game. ... Cozart extended his hitting streak to seven games. Custom Montreal Canadiens Jerseys .com) - The Miami Heat stopped a four-game losing streak last time out and thats the same length slide their opponents Wednesday night, the Denver Nuggets, will try to halt when the two teams meet at the Pepsi Center. Jonathan Drouin Jersey . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday. http://www.authenticcanadienspro.com/Jac...diens-jersey/.J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. Doug Harvey Jersey . And I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of my experiences gained through International competition and the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan. Seven NHL referees and six linesmen will be assigned upcoming games in Sochi by the IIHF as part of their 28-man officiating roster comprised of 14 refs and 14 linesmen. Howie Morenz Jersey . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line.MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love expected to be booed by Timberwolves fans in his first game back in Minnesota since he was traded to Cleveland last summer.Wolves fans obliged on Saturday night in a 106-90 win for the Cavaliers.He said he wished the franchise would have been more successful in his six years with the club so it didnt come to this.I enjoyed a lot of the people that I played with and met off the floor here, but its a little bitter because I wish things couldve gone better and been better, Love said before his Cavaliers played the Timberwolves. Im in a situation now where were winning basketball, and Im happy with that.Love was booed during pregame introductions and every time he touched the ball early, and the second-best player in Timberwolves history said it was a little jarring to be playing at Target Center in enemy colours.I think thats only human nature to want things to always be sunshine and blue skies all week, Love said. But thats just not the case. As long as we get a win Ill feel great doing it.Love finished with 14 points on 6-for-14 shooting and 17 rebounds.He is no stranger to hostile environments. In his lone season at UCLA, the Oregon native was booed mercilessly when the Bruins travelled to play the Ducks and his family was the subject of taunting.LeBron James offered Love his experience as well, having endured vitriol from the fans in Cleveland when he returned with the Miami Heat in 2010.I can probably help him more than anybody, James said. Obviously it wont be the same as my experience but I can give him some insight. The most important thing is he has to lean on us. Thats what I did. I leaned on my teammates. When you go on the road and you return to a place where they once loved you, they still love you. I know that. You only get booed beecause they love you.ddddddddddddThe Wolves (8-39) entered the season with hopes of approaching last years 40-42 finish to show their beleaguered fan base, and the rest of the league, that they could survive after trading Love. But injuries to Ricky Rubio, Kevin Martin and Nikola Pekovic in the first month ended those hopes. They limped into the game with the NBAs worst record.Earlier this week, the Wolves produced a tongue-in-cheek video trumpeting the return of Cavaliers guard Mike Miller, a parody that Love called hilarious. But coach and president Flip Saunders clearly wasnt pleased with it.I think as an organization we should be above that, said Saunders, who did not see the video before it was played on Wednesday night. We have to acknowledge that Kevin, when he was here, he was a great player for us. He was an All-Star. He won an Olympic gold medal, did a lot of positive things. ... To not acknowledge that, to go the other way, I would say would be hypocritical.Love exchanged hugs with Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor and his wife, Becky, before the game and shared a laugh with Pekovic. Many fans did give him a warm ovation when a video tribute was played during a break in the first quarter.We know its going to be a great atmosphere, Martin said. You have one of the greatest players to ever play in Timberwolves history coming back, so the fans are excited probably to see him and the Cavs come into the arena.After trading Love, the Wolves started yet another major rebuilding project in an effort to end the leagues longest-running playoff drought. They are now building around Rubio and Wiggins, the No. 1 overall pick who has exhibited the potential to be what they have long searched for — a dynamic wing player who can also be a top-flight defender. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz