Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 195 mal aufgerufen
 Internet PC Spiele
carrie201918 Offline

19.04.2019 08:59
our of the five regular starters are Antworten

PHOENIX -- San Antonio guard Manu Ginobili was an irritant for Phoenix long before any of the current Suns arrived in the desert. He did it again on Wednesday night. The 36-year-old Ginobili scored 11 of his 24 points in the final four-plus minutes, and the Spurs snapped the Suns five-game winning streak with a 108-101 victory. Phoenixs Channing Frye said hes seen Ginobili do this sort of thing "a trillion times." "Its like a bad nightmare," he said. "Hes absolutely amazing. He just does a good job of continuing to push. I thought he was getting tired there at the end. Obviously, I was wrong." Tim Duncan added 17 points and 13 rebounds and Kawhi Leonard scored 14 for the Spurs, who played without point guard Tony Parker after he bruised a shin in Monday nights loss to the Clippers in Los Angeles. Frye scored 15 of his 22 points in the first quarter. Goran Dragic had 18 points and Eric Bledsoe 15, but the two Phoenix guards were a combined 12 of 33 from the field. Miles Plumlee added 13 points and 13 rebounds. Led by Ginobili, the Spurs outscored the Suns 15-6 over the final 4:11 after Phoenix used a 10-0 run to take a 95-93 lead on Plumlees rebound basket with 5:10 to go. "These guys are a good team," Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek said, praising San Antonios resiliency. "It doesnt matter if guys are out of the lineup." Ginobili had a tying tip-in, and then made a 3-pointer to put San Antonio ahead for good at 98-95 with 2:58 to play. San Antonio put it out of reach when Ginobili sank a 10-footer from the baseline, and then stole the ball at the other end and made two free throws to make it 104-97 with 47.5 seconds remaining. "Down the stretch I thought we did look like a veteran team," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. Ginobili, who also had seven assists, six rebounds and five turnovers, gave himself a so-so grade. "I played pretty well," he said. "I turned the ball over too much but in general the minutes I played I scored well and I moved the ball. I think I did OK. Im very happy that I helped the team win because we are in a tough stretch. We lost the last one, we have a tough back-to-back without Tony and then Oklahoma City." Parker will miss Thursday nights game at Golden State and its uncertain whether he will be able to play when the Spurs host the Thunder on Saturday. Leonards 3-pointer gave San Antonio its first lead at 46-45. There were five lead changes the rest of the first half, with San Antonio up 59-58 at the break. With 4 seconds left in the third, Dragic was fouled while heaving a shot from just past midcourt and Popovich drew a technical complaining about the call. That gave Dragic four free throws. He made three to cut San Antonios lead to 87-81 entering the fourth quarter. Consecutive baskets by Marco Belinelli and Patty Mills put San Antonio ahead 93-85 with 8:30 to go before Markieff Morris three-point play ignited the Suns 10-0 run. "We know that we can play well against good teams," Dragic said. "We are a young team and we have to learn a lot, especially in these types of games where, in the last three or four minutes, you have to close out the game, and I think we can get there." NOTES: Parker has returned to San Antonio for treatment. ... San Antonio has not lost two in a row this season. ... Popovich is the only NBA coach whose tenure dates to Hornaceks playing days. ... Bledsoe was 1-for-8 shooting in the fourth quarter. ... Entering the game, Duncans career minutes (42,064) were 37 more than the 13 players on Phoenixs active roster combined. ... Phoenix has not won six in a row in three years. Tim McCarver Jersey .com) - James Harden had 32 points, including a tying layup late in regulation, and the Houston Rockets scored eight of their 13 points in overtime at the foul line to beat the Memphis Grizzlies 117-111 on Friday night. lex Reyes Jersey .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. http://www.cardinalsrookiestore.com/Card...on-Kids-Jersey/. Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night. Orlando Cepeda Jersey . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. Lance Lynn Jersey . The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater.PHILADELPHIA - Mark Sanchez outplayed Tony Romo. LeSean McCoy doubled DeMarco Murrays rushing total. The defence dominated a heralded offensive line.The Philadelphia Eagles made it clear theyre still the team to beat in the NFC East with a convincing 33-10 win at Dallas on Thanksgiving. The Eagles (9-3) took over sole possession of first place going into the final month, but will play the Cowboys (8-4) again Dec. 14 at home.Dallas gets a lot of hype. They have good players but we have a good team, too, McCoy said. Every team has its day. Im sure the next time we play them it will be a tougher game, even if it is in Philly.McCoy ran for 159 yards and a touchdown. He went over 1,000 yards for the fourth time in five years, topping 100 yards for the fourth time in the last seven games after not doing it in the first five. The reigning NFL rushing champion may not catch Murray, but hes focused on team goals.The best running back in the league is the one who wins the Super Bowl, McCoy said.The Eagles will have to finish one game ahead of Green Bay (8-3) and Arizona (9-2) to earn a first-round bye because they lost to the Packers and Cardinals. Next up is tough matchup against the defending Super Bowl champions. The Seattle Seahawks (8-4) visit Philadelphia on Dec. 7 following a win at San Francisco on Thursday night.Coach Chip Kelly gave players four days off to rest before they begin preparations for the Seahawks. There wont be any quarterback controversy when the team returns to practice.Making his fourth start for the injured Nick Foles, Sanchez played his best game of the season. He finished 20 of 29 for 217 yards with a touchdown and no interceptions. Foles still isnt ready to play after breaking his collarbone on Nov.dddddddddddd. 2, but Sanchez may not relinquish the starting job.Dream come true, Sanchez said of resurrecting his career after being dumped by the New York Jets. Best of times, worst of times. A lot of people would love to be in this position.The key to Philadelphias success on offence was the line. A group thats been depleted by injuries throughout theour of the five regular starters are healthy.With McCoy leading the way, the Eagles had 256 yards rushing. Chris Polk had 48 and even Sanchez chipped in with 28.We finally started to see the cohesion, centre Jason Kelce said. Weve had some continuity along the offence line for a little while now. Its not that guys went in and did a bad job. Guys that went in did great individual jobs. When you have five guys working together and really on the same page, this was the best weve been throughout the season. And theres still room for improvement.On defence, the front seven pressured and harassed Romo and a much-maligned secondary shut down Dez Bryant. Romo threw two interceptions and his streak of 38 straight games with a touchdown pass was snapped. Bryant had four catches for 73 yards and was visibly frustrated on the sideline.You look at our entire defence, everybody has a chip on their shoulder, everybody has something to prove, safety Malcolm Jenkins said. We dont have a lot of big-name guys, but we have group that loves playing together and is not afraid to compete against anybody.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz