Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 146 mal aufgerufen
 Spirituelles und Esoterik
carrie201918 Offline

18.04.2019 04:35
of course, give my best that that Antworten

Watch and vote for your favourite Sky Bet EFL goals of the month from October, including efforts by Ayoze Perez, Matty Taylor and Jonathan Kodjia. Nominations from each of the Sky Bet EFL divisions were initially compiled after input from fans on Twitter.These were then whittled down to three goals per league by our judging panel, comprising Sky Sports EFL expert Don Goodman, Sky Bet sponsorship manager David Tweed and EFL commercial marketing manager James Walker. Watch all the nominations below and dont forget to vote for your favourite, with all winners to be announced on Friday November 18...Sky Bet Championship Heres the nominees for the Sky Bet Championship Goal of the Month award for October. Ayoze Perez - NEWCASTLE UNITED v Ipswich TownA great team goal involving all 11 Newcastle players straight from kick-off. Perez finished the move with a powerful volley without Ipswich getting a touch.Wes Hoolahan - NORWICH CITY v Rotherham UnitedAlex Pritchards skillfully threaded through ball found Hoolahan on the penalty spot. He turned the first man, before checking and coolly slotting the ball home.Jonathan Kodjia - ASTON VILLA v FulhamKodija harried David Button after a heavy touch from the Fulham goalkeeper and when the clearance fell to Albert Adomah, he crossed for Kodjia to finish acrobatically and emphatically.Sky Bet League One Heres the nominees for the Sky Bet League One Goal of the Month award for October. Erhun Oztumer - Swindon Town v WALSALLOztumer impressively read the play to intercept Darnell Furlongs pass before spotting Swindon keeper Lawrence Vigouroux off his line and driving the ball over him from 40 yards.Matty Taylor - Milton Keynes Dons v BRISTOL ROVERSWith the ball in the air, Charlie Colkett checked his surroundings before playing a deft back-heel to fellow Chelsea loanee Jake Clarke-Salter, who had the composure to pick out an unmarked Matty Taylor just two yards out.Chris Forrester - PETERBOROUGH UNITED v BuryTwo quality touches from Forrester turned an over-hit cross into a beautiful goal. The first cushioned the ball to Tom Nichols, the second sent the keeper the wrong way.Sky Bet League Two Heres the nominees for the Sky Bet League Two Goal of the Month award for October. Nathan Thomas - Grimsby v HARTLEPOOLThomas was moving away from goal, seemingly unlikely to trouble Grimsby keeper James McKeown, when he dinked an incredible lobbed effort into the far corner of the goalLuke Joyce - CARLISLE UNITED v Crawley TownJoyce brought the ball down from Andre Blackmans defensive header and unleashed a fierce drilled strike into the top left corner of the goal via the Crawley bar.Luke Berry - Blackpool v CAMBRIDGE UNITEDA beautifully hit, curling 25-yard free kick that sailed into the top corner. The ball cleared the jumping wall and evaded Blackpool goalkeeper Dean Lyness best diving effort.To suggest a goal to be considered for future Sky Bet Goal of the Month awards, fans can tweet details of their nominated goal to @SkyBet using #SkyBetGotM. Also See: Championship video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Wholesale Packers Jerseys . The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. Cheap Green Bay Packers Jerseys . Sizemore, who turned 29 on Jan. 4, has been limited to six games over the past two seasons because of an injured left knee that twice required surgery. He originally got hurt on Feb. 25, 2012, during a fielding drill in Oaklands first full-squad spring training workout and had surgery that March 21 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. http://www.cheappackersjerseyselite.com/. With the win, the Marlies complete a three-game series sweep of the Admirals and move on to the second round of the Calder Cup playoffs. T.J. Brennan added an empty netter with less than 25 seconds remaining for his second of the playoffs. Cheap Packers Jerseys China . A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court said his girlfriend told police they got into the argument early Thursday at his suburban Minneapolis home. Cheap Packers Jerseys Authentic . The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0.MELBOURNE, Australia - Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray, contesting the Australian Open final on Sunday, are both members of the so-called Big Four of mens tennis, the group which has dominated Grand Slam titles for most of the past decade led by Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.At the Australian Open, the gulf between Djokovic and Murray is wide — the No. 1-ranked Djokovic has won the title each of the four times he has reached the championship match, while Murray has lost all three of his finals at Melbourne Park.Two of those losses final were to Djokovic — in 2011 and 2013. Overall, Djokovic has a 15-8 edge in career matches.In the mixed doubles final which will precede the mens title match, five-time Grand Slam singles winner Martina Hingis and Leander Paes of India will play Kristina Mladenovic of France and Daniel Nestor of Canada.Here are some things to watch in the mens final Sunday:___POTENTIAL RANKINGS: Order has been restored in the Big Four with Murray reaching the final. He could go to No. 3, supplanting Nadal, if he wins. He was No. 6 when the tournament began. Djokovic will remain at No.1 and Federer at No. 2. There was naturally a lot of talk about the change of generation, new players coming in ... that the four guys that youre referring to will not be the top four anymore, says seven-time major winner Djokovic. So I still think that (these) four guys still have the best chances to win all the Grand Slam titles.___GETTING THERE: Djokovic didnt drop a set through his first five matches, beating the likes of Fernando Verdasco, Gilles Muller and Milos Raonic before needing five sets to beat defending champion Stan Wawrinka in the semifinals. Murray had a tough four-setter in beating Grigor Dimitrov in the fourth round, defeated local hope Nick Kyrgios in the quarterfinals and then played his best match of the tournament by beating Tomas Berdych in an acrimonious four-set semifinaal.ddddddddddddMurrays former coach is now working with Berdych and things got of hand on several occasions on the court and off when Murrays fiancée, Kim Sears, was shown on TV apparently uttering profanities.___NOVAK SPEAKS: On his domination of Murray: The record I have in finals here in Australia can serve maybe as a slight mental edge, but not much. I dont think hes going to feel that on the court. Im sure hes going to be very motivated to win his first title here. Im going to, of course, give my best that that doesnt happen.On his friendship with Murray: Ive known him for a long time, so its great we are able to challenge each other now in another Grand Slam final. The fact we know each other since 11, 12, there is only a week difference between us, in age.On what he expects from Murray in the final: He goes for his shots, hes one of the best defenders in the game ... an incredible counter-puncher. I think if he serves well, thats a huge confidence boost and advantage for him.___ANDY SPEAKS: On the Djokovic-Wawrinka semifinal: I didnt watch any of the match last night, but Im going to watch the parts of the match that I want to watch this evening, get all of the stats that I think will be beneficial and go over it. But I didnt really want to sit for 3 or 3-12 hours last night worrying about the match.On talking down his chances: I know its going to be extremely difficult to win the match. I know if I want to win, it will probably be very, very tough and challenging physically. He obviously loves the court and the conditions. And, yeah, it would be a big upset if I manage to win tomorrow.On a more positive note: I feel like Im playing well again. Obviously anytime youre moving up the rankings suggests youre doing something well. Hopefully ... I can try and have some consistent, solid results, re-establish myself back at the top of the game, and have another good year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz