Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Spirituelles und Esoterik
carrie201918 Offline

15.04.2019 11:41
urinho said. [url=http://www. Antworten

(NLL) - One day after re-signing Matt Vinc and Sid Smith to multi-year deals, the Rochester Knighthawks re-signed forward Dan Dawson to a seven-year contract on Thursday. Custom Washington Capitals Jerseys . Dawson, who could have tested the open market as an unrestricted free agent, decided instead to remain a Knighthawk for the remainder of his National Lacrosse League career. "It allows me to play for (Knighthawks owner) Curt (Styres) and play out my career in Rochester," said the 31-year-old Dawson. "When you have a leader and an owner that cares about his players more so off the floor than on the floor, it really makes your decision to sign and end your career under Curt that much easier. It is truly an honor playing for him and I am excited to make a serious run at the championship this year." By re-signing Dawson, Rochester retains one of the most prolific scorers and playmakers in NLL history. The Oakville, Ontario native stands seventh on the NLLs all-time assist (577) and points (946) lists. He also has 369 goals in 187 career games. In the NLL Playoffs, he is second in assists (73), fourth in points (118) and seventh in goals (45). The Knighthawks acquired the seven-time NLL All-Pro and former NLL MVP in a six-player, two draft pick deal with Philadelphia on December 14, 2012. The trade, which also sent his brother Paul to Rochester, rejuvenated his career. Last season, the veteran completed his 12th season in the NLL with his first NLL Championship. Dawson finished the regular season second on the Knighthawks in points (75) and assists (52). He was equally as dangerous in the playoffs, as he led Rochester in goals (six) and finished tied with Cody Jamieson with 14 points in three games. In the Championship Game, he scored one goal and chipped in four assists to help the Knighthawks defeat the Washington Stealth to defend their NLL title. Mike Gartner Jersey . Neither striker Demba Ba nor Fernando Torres came close to scoring as Chelsea was left unsuccessfully appealing for penalties in this drab penultimate game of the season. "Our strikers are good strikers, no doubt about that, but players with some specific qualities," Mourinho said. Evgeny Kuznetsov Jersey . Selected by the Titans in the 2007 NFL Draft, Johnson rejoined the club last season after a five-year stint with Indianapolis. http://www.officialcapitalspro.com/Alex-ovechkin-capitals-jersey/ . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday.VICTORIA -- Josh Persons won the Bayview Place Island Savings Open on Sunday for his first PGA Tour Canada victory. Persons, the 30-year-old former University of Minnesota player from Fargo, North Dakota, closed with an even-par 70 for a one-stroke victory over Brock Mackenzie and Tim Madigan. Persons finished at 12-under 268 at Uplands Golf Club andd earned $27,000 to move into second place on the money list with $27,545. Dennis Maruk Jersey. "I made some big putts. Things went my way today," Persons said. "It sets you up in a great spot. It puts you near the top of the list. It cant be better than to get a win." Mackenzie, the 2010 winner, and Madigan each shot 69. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz